Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chez300

VIP Member
If I had to guess I would say the 1st house they saw was a 4 bed. Heze mentioned Hosanna and Halle sharing a room. So, it would probably be a room for the parents, Heze & Rue, Hosanna & Halle, Harper & Houston. The new baby would be roomed with the boys or the younger girls depending on gender. The 2nd house may have been a 5 bed, but with smaller rooms.
Since they can move “anywhere” as they have no ties they should be able to find the perfect property. I bet they are thinking about themselves not their growing children! They have the luxury of being able to find the right property for their family. They shouldn’t settle for 4 beds, they have 7 kids!

Reactions: 14

Sprezza

VIP Member
Y'all can come and hate me for this 🤣, but I actually enjoyed this video more than any other I saw before (I haven't followed them for long and could not always watch their videos as they are usually boring). Ella wasn't moaning, Houston got to do something she enjoyed (yay!) and Tim mostly was shut up apart from the end. Also I love food shopping hauls.
I didn't see any meat or chicken, only hams. I wonder what they'll eat the microwave mash and rice with? Or maybe they do meat shopping at a butcher monthly? She could've mentioned.
A cleaner???Omg.. 2 stay at home parents shouldn't need one.
The absence of Tim was definitely a plus point 😅

Isn't her whole raison d'etre being a housewife and taking care of the house and the kids, so much so that she'd feel like a failure if she couldn't teach her girls how to do the same. And then she has a cleaner? Maybe we're being unfair, obviously there's a lot to do with 6 kids but they really shouldn't need one if both parents were pulling their weight. I can't believe they're happy to pay out for a cleaner while Tim sits on his arse not doing anything, not earning any money...nothing.

Eye_Spy

Chatty Member
Those books are actually really expensive (considering the number purchased and shipping). They barely have any income, who is paying for the books? Ella’s parents, because they want the kids to have the Christian based education same as Ella?

A lot doesn’t add up with this family financially. The football for Heze is likely to cost money, rather than earn in. The bit parts acting won’t earn much, considering it is also a full day’s ‘work’ for the accompanying adult and its sparodic work, plus any agency fees.

surely their main income is YouTube adverts, Instagram sponsorship and now Nike ambassadorship. That doesn’t seem like it would support a family of 8 in London, with 2 cars,an expensive family gym membership and a vanity obsession for expensive clothes.

I know Tim’s parents bought them the house, but how are they paying the rest of their expenses? Would they get universal credit for not working? Or is it more handouts from family?

RosieBella-01

Hi #TattleGang from Texas!!!💖💖

How heartbreaking your value in the house is based on income!!! I wonder what type of mental and emotional issues they will face as adults. Also will Tim face any backlash from the kids for being so lazy. I think as they get bigger, they will question their situation more. We need to continue to advocate for the kids. I can't wait till the comments are turned back on.
Welcome 😀
Totally agree. When the girls get to a certain age they will resent Tim & Ella for sitting back & making them do everything. It's just not right. And the fact they so publically tell people to approach them, and have videos up on youtube saying the kids are alone. They need to be smarter and more protective. Their forcing the kids into the spotlight & not giving the family enough privacy for safety reasons

Anyone else noticed, Tim decided to film his "music video" outside the only shop that had graffiti on the shutter, and filmed a random piece of barbed wire to make it look like he was in the ghetto 😂😂😂😂😂but yet the rest of the street looks respectable, clean & the people look like normal, civilised, everyday people. He literally tried to make it look like he was in a ghetto full of gangsters 🤣🤣 then you see some grandmas & people shopping walking by 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 why try to look like a struggling, ghetto bad boy when you literally grew up with wealthy parents who spoiled you & bought you a house🤣🤣🤣 I'm sorry he was old enough at that point to know he looked & sounded ridiculous.

Last edited:
  • Haha

RosieBella-01

Yes, they were telling the truth about the stables being nearby. I wouldn’t post their address, for the safety of the children, and ask that nobody else does either, but it’s fun to work it out. But my point is, Tim, that if I can find it from the comfort of my armchair, then anyone can. Vlogging in your home street and also showing places that you visit near home is not a very safe way to operate online when you have 6 kids being put in the spotlight. Some of your ‘Grimwade Gang’ are delusional in that they genuinely believe you homeschool and that you are good parents…and that you are strongly religious. Once they see through it all, and if they live relatively locally to London, then instead of being advert revenue fodder, they then become a threat to your family. Some of these ‘fans’ have nothing better in their lives and will hang off your every word, that can turn dangerous very quickly.
Exactly. Kirstin Carter for example is clearly unhinged

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Gomo

Chatty Member
Ooh dont hurt him he's just a tiny kid at least he is not on aggressive video games- joking. These are words I got from their asslicker on YT. The fans think 11 years old is a toddler who cant part with his toy, but Houston should be disciplined.. and of course Hosanna cooks and babysits as thats the way to an independent life..Cant they see the huge controversy here???
I can't tell if theyre dumb or what. Like the comments contradict each other from one video to the next. 'Oh, the kids are so well behaved, not like that screaming, spoiled kid I saw in the store yesterday!' Someone brings up heze kicking the ball in the store or the kids acting like their on Broadway or at a football game in a dressing room. 'Oh, they're just kids! You're so negative! Heze is just passionate about the game! Yeah, it might be rude to kick a ball in a store but...but... These kids raise their hands to speak!' :rolleyes:

I just can't with those people. Lol.

Chosen.One

Chatty Member
They can’t be looking at 3 bedroom houses surely? They’ll end up with the same issues with space they have now and potentially 5 girls in one room if the new baby is a girl

RosieBella-01

She doesn't want them to have curls though does she? She literally drools over the hair that silkier and straighter.

Exactly this. I don't watch a lot of families on YouTube, but I watched them because of mutual friends. Increasingly, I've wondered what exactly they think is so interesting to show us. They've moved away from the earlier challenges like "Kids try Jamaican food" or whatever and I think they just their way after having Reu. Even then, when Ella was pregnant with Reu, she tried to do a weekly diary for their content. She did a few and then said "oh nothings changing, so I'll update you when something big happens."

Whether they have another boy or girl, there is no space in the rooms or house for another person. If they must live there, they need to give up their room and Heze shouldn't be sharing with babies. Hosanna is gonna have to be getting up and going into the boys' room to help. So sad. Makes no sense.
Do you know people that are friends with them? My sister in law, saw them at a bus stop before. She said Ella was sceeching on the phone not paying any attention to them while the kids ran around crazy screaming, climbing the bench, bin & a low wall behind the bus stop. One guy just shook his head & walked away as he was clearly annoyed with kids shouting & climbing around him. Then another woman & child got off the bench at the bus stop & decided to stand a few feet away from them. Ella didn't tell the kids to stop or behave. She ignored them when they were clearly annoying people. She said Ella had a very rude, aggressive tone about and that she acts nothing like the angel she portrays herself in videos. She saw them in Greenwich another day & the same type of behaviour was happening in a shop & a guy working there politely asked her to keep the kids with her as they were running everywhere & disruptive. She got mad as hell, caused a scene, started calling it racism etc. She eventually left with an attitude. She didn't see Tim with them either time

• Wow
  • Haha
Someone just pointed out in the comments that they admitted in a previous video that they discovered they were pregnant two days before even getting Astro. So they of course lied in this video that they didn’t know of the pendency when they got him.

I am positive that dog is dead. Perhaps Reu kicked the poor dog to death with his soccer ball. I noticed the dog looked depressed and sickly in several videos. Reu seems to have a violent streak as does Houston. I heard someone mention that there was an accident so I wouldn’t be shocked if the dog was killed.

RosieBella-01

This is exactly my point. They didn't sign Heze because of football or talent.... they signed him to advertise their products because he has a large number of followers on youtube. But Tim & Ella are trying to convince people that it's got something to do with football. And people are actually believing it.

Every youtuber or instagrammer that works with a brand. They literally just have to wear the products, post videos & pictures with the products. It has nothing to do with football or talent. Its just collaborating with a brand like every single youtuber does.

So I basically went off on their latest YouTube video and left quite a lengthy comment😂😂😂 and noticed some of you guys from here had seen the comment haha brilliant. I hope more and more people see the truth!

😂😂😂😂 I left a longgggg comment putting on as much as I could about the kids being the ones who pay the bills essentially, them not being homeschooled properly, doing same level work, then being cult like , etc. I had to leave the comment twice😂 that Chelsea Marilyn is delusional trying to justify heze and the ball!
Kirstin carter, lord jesus she is the worst for stalking everyone on the grimwade comments. Even on Tims sisters youtube channel she is stalking. She's beyond annoying and i think she is beyond help at this stage too

• Haha

Olivemaks

VIP Member
Ella needs to follow Mrs Hinch on Instagram to see how to clean house, while working, having 2 babies, 2 dogs, and a husband.... Whereas Ellas kids are all big, except Houston, she has a cleaner, the kids clean, the grandparents clean. Theres no excuse for such a dirty rundown house and clutter
Sorry but mrs hinch doesn’t clean at all. All she does is shine a sink and wipe surfaces. She’s a fraud as well 😂

• Haha

zzeroes

Hosanna actually looks to both Tim and Ella after Halle makes the comment, presumably waiting for them to do some parenting. She's so down about her hair (which I think is lovely, not that it bloody matters) and seemed to be genuinely feeling good about it for a change :(

• Sad

sjred

Ella saying work your socks off until you get there 🤣🤣 more like exploit your kids until you get what you need

• Haha

fnddlsoxnz

Chatty Member
If they cannot afford a home that will accommodate to their abundance of children or simply just because they are controlling weirdos.. they are better of staying put and decorating the house and some kind of extension.. let’s be honest they don’t even deserve a new house because they don’t even know how to take care and respect the one they have now.

Eye_Spy

Chatty Member
If the content over the next few weeks is going to be very football and Nike focussed in order to comply with their product deal…I can see them losing a lot of viewers. They may have misjudged their audience on this. Majority of the comments are from religious American types, and Nike probably won’t want a specific faith associated with their brand. Too much materialistic or sports content is going to be a turn off.

Grandmaangles

VIP Member
I thought the last video they said they knew what they we’re having and the gender reveal was coming up? Now it’s wait another 48 hrs. The views must be down. You have six kids I really don’t think it needs to be dragged out this long. She was at the doctors office getting another scan to find out. I’m confused.

• Angry
  • Haha

RosieBella-01

Its crazy that they haven't even gone for a weekend away in England as a family. They have the money to do it. Then again, they don't even bother to take the kids to any free museums or attractions locally so a holiday would be put of the question.

They mentioned their dream was to visit Jamaica. I can see Tim & Ella visiting and not taking the kids. Even though its the kids who earn the money.

Can you imagine how annoying Tim would be in the Jamaica trip vlogs. He'd literally irritate the whole of the Jamaica, thinking he is Bob Marley. And Ella would be prancing around in a bikini all of a sudden proud to be Jamaican but jealous of all the Jamaican beauties that Tim will be eyeing up

Remember Tim was telling his adoption story and saying Ella got very jealous of he looked at his mother & sister.... sorry but what way was he looking at them for her to be jealous. Kinda weird. Especially when she was the one who went searching for his birth family

It’s going to be interesting following Heze’s career over the next few years. I’m not clear on how good a footballer he actually is, lol know he’s with a pro juniors club, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that as he gets into his teenage years that he will still be able to compete at that level. He’s been coached since the age of 3 or maybe even earlier to be playing with a football for 8 hours a day, that’s not what normal people do with their children, the football normally develops through a club or school and is extra curricular, not the sole focus of their education. I’m not sure if Heze has natural talent, or if its simply been drummed into him through excessive practice and coaching…and if it’s that then as he gets into his teen he may find that naturally talented boys, who are now at an age where they themselves are able to dedicate much more time to training, are overtaking him in rankings.

The Nike sponsorship is supposed to make us believe that he has special football skills, but I am not convinced that would be the main reason for their choosing him. Aside from the football there is the fact that he is on YouTube and Instagram with a family who already have a following, meaning that wearing Nike in the videos gives their brand regular exposure, which the other boys at his club, even if they are better players, would not be able to achieve. He’s also known to be comfortable in front of the camera and has parents who are also happy to be filmed or photographed, and have no jobs meaning they are available at the call of whenever Nike need them. Add to that they are a mixed race family, which with all the racism in football issues is probably an added bonus. None of these reasons indicate that he will be the next david beckham, but they do indicate that in the here and now, Heze and his family are in a good position to push the Nike brand via YouTube and instagram.

I do actually feel a little worried for Heze’s future. If he becomes a successful pro footballer then it’s all paid off, but if he doesn’t , then it could really break him, his family have put the expectation on him and haven’t shown him any other career options or told him it’s ok to switch to something else if it doesn’t work out. They aren’t preparing him with a rounded education for if that is later needed for him to choose a new path. They are also broadcasting, to what must feel like to a young lad like Heze, to be the entire world that he will be following a pro football career path. He possibly doesn’t feel much pressure as things are going well, but how will he cope in camera if for example he got dropped from his club? Could be a major breakdown waiting to happen in his late teens.
100% this. He can do basic moves/tricks with the ball, on his own, in his living room. But how is he in a team effort? Is he good at playing the actual game? It's clear to be seen he doesn't show good sportsmanship or comradery from their video that he was envious, resentlful & sulked when his sisters won a family sports game. It was horroble behaviour from him.

Nike signed him because the parents keep contacting, messaging, phoning & auditioning their kids. They have them signed up with modelling & talent agencies. So when brands are looking for kids for projects, they have a bunch of kids on lists ready to do the job. Plus his football club would constantly contact sports brands to work with them.

Plus he was easy pickings for Nike as Grimwades have followers and a tv show so that automatically gives them publicity. Nike also possibly felt less work had to be done with him as he was already experienced in front of a camera.

Depending on contracts, Nike may also stop him from appearing on other platforms such as youtube, tv etc as many brands allow you to work for them only. Also if he turns pro at a certain age, again his contracts may prevent him from working on other platforms.... which may mean the rest might need to get a job lol.

I hope Nike encourage Heze to get his teeth fixed. As the parents have no intention of providing him with dental care & braces

Last edited:
Well I just watched that video... As always, Heze was very sweet to his siblings. Like I can never fault that child for not being a good big brother. That being said, I can't get over how much they got from Nike. Like did you see those GODAWFUL sneakers for Tim? He already looks like a clown. Imagine him in those. Even Heze said he would never design those on his own because it would look bad but then said how he likes them anyway lol.

I had to laugh when Halle said that Ella likes the sweatshirt because it won't make her look fat. That girl always speaks her mind.

They definitely turned off those comments because they don't want Nike seeing the questions about Astro being thrown out. They really disgust me!

I also can't stand the girls always matching. Hosanna always referring to "us girls" as if they are one unit.

And then her vanity comes out in full force when she says how sneakers that get a crease on them are horrible and unacceptable. Like really? There are far worse things in this world than creased shoes... Like being uneducated and throwing animals out and using them as click bait. These kids are as deluded as their parents already.

• Sad
  • Heart

Gomo

Chatty Member
You guys don't use inches and miles over there, right? Why in the heck are they learning that? Also, you guys tell temperatures differently too, right? That seems awfully unnecessary and confusing for young children. That whole thing was a joke.

No wonder Ella isn't smart enough to tell she's getting taken advantage of by Wonk Wonk Tim.

• Haha