The Grimwade family #2 Desperate to be famous, Tim acting shameless, Gone is Astro, Ella accept your afro

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yrs,

On her IG talking of half term & some home school parents are you working thru 'which is wot we do sometimes cos our schedule is so full we can't always fit it in' YOU CAN'T FIT IN EDUCATING YOUR KIDS, so basically you've admitted you don't dedicate 5/6 hours of the day to educate your kids as going to auditions or letting your kids run around shops is more important.....this is unbelievable, they obviously don't place much emphasis on educating their children, so if or when Hosanna goes for any acting auditions how is she suppose to read a script, this is truly unbelievable- can't they see they are doing such a dis-service to their children, money & fame has truly got a grip on this family....such a shame for the kids 🙁
They didn't need to confess they don't do homeshool as we already knew it 🤣🤣

They basically live like they're in a permanent lockdown...it was enough for a year, I am so thankful this year school is fully back. I am also greateful for the year 4 swimming lessons, my son loves them. Tge Grimwades don't offer anything the kids can benefit from, they dont even have educational toys or a puzzle nothing. Sitting there and doing your hair so you can brag about it, watching your siblings (I hated it and I only had to do it few hours a week when my mum went to Uni, now I am so proud of her doing a course in her 30's after 4 kids) or if you happen to be a boy then kicking football in the house. Why not go outside and do it there?? Even they could go to a local park every day for a few hours and they never do that..
To be fair Hosanna and Heze are big enough to bring a couple of smaller ones to the park for an hour. Even if they have them a phone to stay in contact with them for that hour. The kids need some independence and freedom. Their going to be 25 years old askin for assitance and permission to go to the local shop for milk and scared to leave the house

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Couldn't see Ella dad there and Ella mum didn't look very happy/impressed at the party.well the boys are going ro be well looked after with another girl servant in the house (soon)

Reactions: 13
That means she will be pregnant again...she will keep going till its a boy. X

Reactions: 16
I thought it was a girl because in the last video she said "im happy either way" but she just sounded disappointed so i thought it was a girl

Im talkin about the video she said she knew the gender

Reactions: 8
You are right i feel she will keep trying rill another boy,rhink she was very disappointed this time no matter what she said
I agree! Also, Tim looked visibly disappointed in the photos. I really truly hope they don’t have anymore children. 1. They don’t need anymore, and 2. They aren’t guaranteed to have their chosen gender unless they pay for gender selection. Poor Hosana, she’s about to have two babies to take care of. Smh

Reactions: 14
FYI!!! It’s another girl.
Was she disappointed?

So they were ‘gifted’ the hall to have the reveal but still allowed Heze to kick his ball inside? Like where’s the respect? I’m really starting to think he has some issues, can’t he be without the ball for any time period?!

Last edited:
Gosh she dresses them girls so chavy sometimes 🤢

At Tim’s big age his shoe lace should not be looking like this, it’s not cool bro😩
It’s the way Tim, Heze and Rue and doing the sill hand gesture hand poses and everybody else is posed normally. Are they not embarrassed it so clear they’ve trained the boys to do the poses.🥴

Why are they so obsessed with having a third boy? They're only going to make it be as identically football-obsessed as the other two anyway - I guess I don't get the point in having so many kids when you want them to have very specific personalities, interests and futures dependent on their gender anyway.

I feel sorry for the new little one already - Houston already comes across as a chore for them and always seems to be on the outskirts.

Reactions: 11
It’s the way Tim, Heze and Rue and doing the sill hand gesture hand poses and everybody else is posed normally. Are they not embarrassed it so clear they’ve trained the boys to do the poses.🥴
I'd be mortified if my kids were throwing gang sangs. I'd slap the tit out their hands they wouldn't be able to lift them for a week..🤣🤣🤣. I prefer my kids present themselves as decent, educated and respectable. None of this twerking, gang signs, trying to be ghetto, making fun of hair texture, sexist comments, acting the fool kicking a ball and screaming in public and other dumb tit. My kids know better, they have genuine manners and, not the fake stuff were seeing from the Grimwonks. But I can assure you, I'd be even more mortified if my grown ass hubby was throwinh gang signs. Nahhh can't be dealing with these fake foolish people thinking their kids have manners. Its ridiculous at this point

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I left a comment on the vlog asking what church the family belong to as they never seen to actually go to church. Someone replied asking how I came to that conclusion!! erm hello they are vloggers, don't you think they would have shown them get ready or going to church in the years that they have vlogged.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I left a comment on the vlog asking what church the family belong to as they never seen to actually go to church. Someone replied asking how I came to that conclusion!! erm hello they are vloggers, don't you think they would have shown them get ready or going to church in the years that they have vlogged.
Ask why they call themselves devout Christians when 3 of their kids haven't been christened or been to church before 😂😂😂😂

The nurse said it was a girl last video. Tim was to lazy to edit it out. Lol.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.