The Grimwade family #2 Desperate to be famous, Tim acting shameless, Gone is Astro, Ella accept your afro

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine if this girl came out with hair more towards Ella's hair texture. Ella already doesn't seem to like hosanna's.

What’s the time stamp please ?
11 min maybe?? When Ella was in the scan room. The nurse laughed and said something about 'she' lol.

Reactions: 8
That’s the worse gender reveal I have ever witnessed on Instagram! I feel sorry for the businesses who may have gifted their products as they won’t be getting no paid business from that tit show

Reactions: 13
That’s the worse gender reveal I have ever witnessed on Instagram! I feel sorry for the businesses who may have gifted their products as they won’t be getting no paid business from that tit show
It was so anticlimactic like when they saw the balloons the energy was very off. Plus the way they came out the box just looked so wack.

• Haha
Gosh she dresses them girls so chavy sometimes 🤢

At Tim’s big age his shoe lace should not be looking like this, it’s not cool bro😩
The boys too. I hate the way they try and make Rue talk and act like a little thug.

Tim looks like such a twit I can't! So embarrassing! 😂 😂 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
It was the most cheap set up I’ve ever seen. You mean to tell me this is what they came up with. Seems it was all free and the way the family looked they were dragged in to participate. Looked all staged to me. Not many views on FB so they want people to go to the link to see the whole thing. Where’s all your people? Lost them with this long dragging out reveal. Why dress the girls in the same outfits for everything? Then the boys the same. I believe she dresses Tim also. Now it will be guess the baby name or some contest surrounding that. A whole hot mess.

Thread suggestion:

Tim & Ella you think your so clever, your children are robots, you give us no pleasure.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How embarrassing.. An empty room people look like they've been forced to attend and people being forced to look like they're happy. Very. Embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Lets post some new thread suggestions, if any of you have an idea pls as it's time for a new one.
Homeschool's skipped, masks have slipped, kids can't ever go off-script.

Did want to squeeze "football's gripped" in there too but felt bad for poor Heze 😅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m not into this gender reveal stuff generally, but when people do it it’s usually aimed at being a fun event for the family…this just came across as being done purely for YouTube. It wasn’t a cosy social even with food and a lot of planning and ensuring important guests such as all the grandparents were free to attend on the specific date…it was free use of some type of community building, gathering of whatever family were free on that particular day, and a bare minimum ballon, box etc set up to make a background for the videos.

Tim likes to be right as he is mister know it all…so wouldn’t surprise me if he already knew the gender so that he could “guess” correctly. I guess in such a big family, when the grandparents and wider family probably think they should not be having any more children, and the parents are so biased towards having boys…it’s no wonder that the gender reveal “event” was an anti-climax.

Reactions: 7
May
How embarrassing.. An empty room people look like they've been forced to attend and people being forced to look like they're happy. Very. Embarrassing.
Apart from family bet everyone else were strangers off the street, fill out the numbers.

• Haha
Ella needs to smarten up. Allowing Tim to be high as fck on that gender reveal video. He obviously just has a smoke beforehand. The drooping eyes he could barely keep open, the puffy face, the flushed redness, the lack of concentration, the sloppy behaviour. How embarrassing for a man in nearly his 40s thats still smoking the dooooobie. And putting it on the internet. Sweet jesus they have NO shame at all. And they can't go blaming hayfever, were nearly in November in Uk. But the more people that point it out, Ella will make a video all of a sudden saying he has allergies and issues.

Reactions: 11
Ella needs to smarten up. Allowing Tim to be high as fck on that gender reveal video. He obviously just has a smoke beforehand. The drooping eyes he could barely keep open, the puffy face, the flushed redness, the lack of concentration, the sloppy behaviour. How embarrassing for a man in nearly his 40s thats still smoking the dooooobie. And putting it on the internet. Sweet jesus they have NO shame at all. And they can't go blaming hayfever, were nearly in November in Uk. But the more people that point it out, Ella will make a video all of a sudden saying he has allergies and issues.
Omg, I thought I was the only one who notice that. All over the place. He’s clothes just shame full. A hot mess.

Reactions: 6
The gender reveal is a shocking tit show, Tim saying 'its another girl, but it is wot it is' if that doesn't speak disappointment I don't know what does.🤦‍♀️ # SaveHosanna

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Omg, I thought I was the only one who notice that. All over the place. He’s clothes just shame full. A hot mess.
This makes sense for ages I was like this man always looks so dopey!
Ella in the video kept laughing in the background it was giving awkward vibes throughout.

Reactions: 7
I've just watched the gender reveal and I did NOT expect Tim's parents to be like that. I'd never seen them before! That's hilarious that Tim was raised by them oh my god 😂 😅😂

I feel sorry for them actually they were totally sidelined and seemed bemused by the whole thing. Imagine actually choosing a child to raise and love unconditionally and it turns out like Tim 😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Lets post some new thread suggestions, if any of you have an idea pls as it's time for a new one.
I am not sure of an entire post thread name but we should add “Wonk Wonk” in there somewhere. I know I cracked everyone up When I thought that’s what they were saying in their stupid catchphrase.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Maybe; Homeschool's skipped, masks have slipped, kids can't ever go off-script, wonkwonk Tim go have the snip!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.