The Grimwade family #2 Desperate to be famous, Tim acting shameless, Gone is Astro, Ella accept your afro

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the last video they said they knew what they we’re having and the gender reveal was coming up? Now it’s wait another 48 hrs. The views must be down. You have six kids I really don’t think it needs to be dragged out this long. She was at the doctors office getting another scan to find out. I’m confused.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Definitely playing on it for more view now just reveal it you have already had 6 gender reveals so this isn't new

Reactions: 9
I thought it would have been a Sunday video?! Maybe Tim was too busy doing other stuff to edit it 🤔 they’ve been all over IG today tho.

Reactions: 5
I thought it would have been a Sunday video?! Maybe Tim was too busy doing other stuff to edit it 🤔 they’ve been all over IG today tho.
She went on and on about if it’s a boy or girl. And now it’s oh two kids to a room and oh 3 boys to a room. Lol

Reactions: 7
It’s a boy definitely. Just feel it in my guts. If it was a girl they would have told us already since there are so many girls in the family anyway.

I thought the last video they said they knew what they we’re having and the gender reveal was coming up? Now it’s wait another 48 hrs. The views must be down. You have six kids I really don’t think it needs to be dragged out this long. She was at the doctors office getting another scan to find out. I’m confused.
I said it earlier they’re teasing their subscribers to garner more views, I’m telling you these people are sick and manipulative. They already have 2 boys and four girls so no one should care what they have as long as they have a healthy baby. They need to stop with the dumb games, it’s not such a mystery they can either have a boy or girl it’s no big deal and it’s not as if it’s their first kid. Stupid people😡😡

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I said it earlier they’re teasing their subscribers to garner more views, I’m telling you these people are sick and manipulative. They already have 2 boys and four girls so no one should care what they have as long as they have a healthy baby. They need to stop with the dumb games, it’s not such a mystery they can either have a boy or girl it’s no big deal and it’s not as if it’s their first kid. Stupid people😡😡
Right, I’m pretty sure when she went to the last doctor appointment she said she knew what she was having. I don’t have the strength to rewatch it. She left the kids at her moms house this time and Tim took Haze to football practice. Which met she went alone to the appointment. They we’re supposed to have a gender reveal party over the weekend let them tell it. She’s definitely been reading comments because now it’s two kids to a room and all she did was go on and on about the kids rooming situation. I also see the views are going down.

Reactions: 10
I've been bigging up The Kabs Family on their comments....🤭🤭

I think we have another waffle video....dry content, I watched about 2 mins of Ella's waffle....😴😴

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
They are deleting my Team Kabs comments....oh well, they can keep their dry content, low views & low subscribers.....🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I thought Christians believe in natural biological process.... finding out genders of an unborn infant isn't exactly a "devout traditional" move. Especially when their just teasing people for views and money

I thought Christians believe in natural biological process.... finding out genders of an unborn infant isn't exactly a "devout traditional" move. Especially when their just teasing people for views and money
They want to know the gender to find out if they can palm the baby off into Hosanna's bedroom.

Some people are getting very touchy on their channel cos I'm promoting The Kabs Family....geez...whadda do wrong??? 🤷‍♀️ Sharing is caring after all....🤭🤭

Last edited:
I couldn’t even watch her boring video and fast forwarded. I am sure it is a boy. Nobody cares at this point.

Reactions: 6
She went on and on about if it’s a boy or girl. And now it’s oh two kids to a room and oh 3 boys to a room. Lol
Three boys in a room👀👀…poor Heze! Before you know it he might beg to stay at the academy all week instead of just one day a week.

Reactions: 9
Three boys in a room👀👀…poor Heze! Before you know it he might beg to stay at the academy all week instead of just one day a week.
I was thinking the same thing. Haze and two small boys under 5.

I was thinking the same thing. Haze and two small boys under 5.
And it’s not like the rooms in the current home are big enough. The parents sleep in a full size bed looks like. The whole place is small.

Gender reveal coming today. 😳
She is so trying to make out that she doesn’t care what the sex is. We all know that she is desperate for another boy.

I've been watching more & more of The Kabs Family, they crap all over Grime Wade.....can't wait till their comments get turned on....they're gonna get told how dry their YT channel is.& yes Ella as we know you read this you & your family are dry...hence why you got rubbish IG followers & rubbish YT views.
My friend lives next door to the Kabs family and they are the nicest people ever. These lot will never compare 😤😤

They want to know the gender to find out if they can palm the baby off into Hosanna's bedroom.

Some people are getting very touchy on their channel cos I'm promoting The Kabs Family....geez...whadda do wrong??? 🤷‍♀️ Sharing is caring after all....🤭🤭
I absolutely love the Kabs family. They are the total opposite to these idiots

I dont want to be mean but I dont even see that extra special model look on Halle. She is a pretty girl but so are her sisters..parents should encourage them and praise them, not highlight their " mistakes ", except if it is behavior related. Looks are what they are you cant really change that.These 2 should really count their blessings, having a bunch of kids and not a single one of them has an illness, disability or even a minor condition. Healthy, beautiful kids, period. Aren't christians meant to believe that God created everyone and that's how they should be? Also isn't kindness and modesty a christian value?
I dont wish this on anyone, but what if they would have a kid with autism or any mental condition where their "maturity training" would fail 🤔? How would they handle that? I am asking this as parents who carry on having kid after kid should be prepared for every outcome and not take healthy, mature kids for granted.
I agree, Harper has my heart, she is their most beautiful child, yet lately she seems to have faded into the background. She is so sweet and you can tell she has an old soul. She would so benefit from going to school. My heart hurts for her

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Holy cow, i would kill Ella if i had to hear her stupid breathing. The bit in the video post scsn where shes saying she has to keep it secret ...her breathing is like shes hyperventilating. Very loud nasal breathing, she does it when she sings too. Its SO LOUD! I actually cant hear anything wkse but that. It would drive me insane.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.