The Georgia Edit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When Georgia first started vlogging she did a Q&A and when asked how she met Danny she said they knew each other a while but were both dating other people then when they were both single he asked her out but she said no as she didn’t want to date a pop star. They kept bumping into each other. He kept asking her out and in the end her mum persuaded her to go out with him so she finally said yes.

I follow her but I must say I don’t listen to or watch her stories much. Her kid is so cute but she has splashed him all over her page which considering Danny is famous and his following etc would freak me out really. I hope they haven’t split because the baby is still so little. Maybe they’re in a rough a patch? Not all marriages are plain sailing etc as we know. I don’t post about my husband or such on my page but I love him dearly.

He was in a long term relationship with a girl called Olivia, who is really lovely. He cheated on her with Miss England, and then very quickly moved on to Georgia.
I'm weirdly protective of Danny... I personally think he was very young with the whole Olivia stuff/cheating etc.
Not a fan of Georgia at all.

I don’t think they’ve split up, otherwise she wouldn’t have been at the o2 the other night. I do believe that there are some problems there though. They also went separately to meet Vicky’s new baby inLeeds. I’ve never liked the way she speaks to Danny, very patronising.

Reactions: 2
I don’t think they’ve split up, otherwise she wouldn’t have been at the o2 the other night. I do believe that there are some problems there though. They also went separately to meet Vicky’s new baby in Leeds. I’ve never liked the way she speaks to Danny, very patronising.
I wonder if they've just decided to be a bit more private on Instagram, Danny isn't posting about her either.

I wonder if they've just decided to be a bit more private on Instagram, Danny isn't posting about her either.
I did wonder this myself. Danny did tag her in a story last week, but it was almost a token tag if you know what I mean?

I see Danny wished her a happy birthday. I've unfollowed her but had a look on her page and it's still AD after AD. She did a post about how she wasn't going to put a Christmas tree up this year and it sounded like she didn't want Cooper pulling stuff off it but this was just another advert. Comments seem to be disabled so she probably got a lot of comments complaining how awful of her not to have a tree for Cooper!

She then posts asking what her followers want and admits she does a lot of AD's but that they're well researched and stuff she uses. She says she knows some people aren't happy but that a girl has to make a living. Most of the comments are asking to see more of Cooper and Danny!

Reactions: 1
She then posts asking what her followers want and admits she does a lot of AD's but that they're well researched and stuff she uses. She says she knows some people aren't happy but that a girl has to make a living.
This is what most of these ‘influencers’ say when they know everything posted is an ad 🙄 Yes people have to make a living, but you can also show your actual life

But she has a job off Instagram, or she did, and is married to a famous musician. She’s hardly on the bloody breadline she could tone it down. Say no sometimes Georgia it just comes across as very very insincere.

Reactions: 5
I remember back when I followed her she did a Q&A and was annoyed that people think she's rich! She said they both need to work. But didn't Danny write some of the McFly songs so surely he'll get royalties? I haven't seen Dougie's house but I suppose out of Tom, Danny and Harry then Tom does seem to have the biggest house but that might be down to Gi also earning loads from book deals and her crap Boots xmas gifts plus Tom was always very active on Youtube (now it's more Instagram).

I unfollowed Tom, Gi, Georgia and Danny a while ago as Gi is bloody annoying and Georgia just does Ad after Ad. I still follow Harry and izzy judd. They just seem more down to earth and their kids are very cute!

That's the first time I've seen her not wearing it. I also think it looks like they take turns having Cooper as you never seem them together. They used to often post from the park when they went on walks together.

That's the first time I've seen her not wearing it. I also think it looks like they take turns having Cooper as you never seem them together. They used to often post from the park when they went on walks together.
Yeah or when they do ads for food they both seem to have their friends round instead of each other

I remember back when I followed her she did a Q&A and was annoyed that people think she's rich! She said they both need to work. But didn't Danny write some of the McFly songs so surely he'll get royalties? I haven't seen Dougie's house but I suppose out of Tom, Danny and Harry then Tom does seem to have the biggest house but that might be down to Gi also earning loads from book deals and her crap Boots xmas gifts plus Tom was always very active on Youtube (now it's more Instagram).

I unfollowed Tom, Gi, Georgia and Danny a while ago as Gi is bloody annoying and Georgia just does Ad after Ad. I still follow Harry and izzy judd. They just seem more down to earth and their kids are very cute!
Tom bought the house a while back, they all had houses in the little gated cul de sac and referred to it as McFly village. Harry just bought new house too cost about a million quid.

Anyone else reckon she’s not putting a tree up as they won’t be having a family Xmas and using the little woods ad as cover up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.