The Georgia Edit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t Danny go out with a previous Miss England?
Yeah the one before. Laura Coleman.

Although if you ask Danny and you ask Laura, you'll potentially get two completely different answers as to the seriousness of whatever it was that they had.

There also might have been a bit of overlap with Laura and Danny's previous girlfriend Olivia

Laura ended up marrying one of Danny's mates Joe, who was in The Saturn V. That was a little group of mates Danny formed based around his DJing. I think Danny and Joe fell out over Joe even dating Laura.

Reactions: 1
Yeah the one before. Laura Coleman.

Although if you ask Danny and you ask Laura, you'll potentially get two completely different answers as to the seriousness of whatever it was that they had.

There also might have been a bit of overlap with Laura and Danny's previous girlfriend Olivia

Laura ended up marrying one of Danny's mates Joe, who was in The Saturn V. That was a little group of mates Danny formed based around his DJing. I think Danny and Joe fell out over Joe even dating Laura.
It's been a long running joke with the mcfly guys that Danny hates breaking up with girls. I think it was harry who said that back in the early days of the band, Danny would get a girlfriend, and when he wanted to break up, he didn't want to have the awkward conversation/make her cry. He'd get nervous and stop texting her until she realised and broke up with him or gave up. They've mentioned it in interviews and I think it was in their book as well. It was pretty childish lol. It would've been around 2005/6ish when he went through bad anxiety and kept bottling things up. I wonder if that's linked

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.