The Georgia Edit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another greedy money grabbing woman using her child to make money. Makes me sick.

Reactions: 1
Anyone else think that her and Danny are having problems? Hardly seem to post about each other anymore.. And it feels like she might be struggling with Cooper.

Reactions: 2
Anyone else think that her and Danny are having problems? Hardly seem to post about each other anymore.. And it feels like she might be struggling with Cooper.
It wouldn’t surprise me. He looks so uninterested and bored in her bump videos. Imagine marrying Miss England only to end up with Miss Dull.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They had a really busy social life before having kids and went on a lot of holidays. Giovanna Fletcher said something along the lines of being shocked they were having a baby because they loved their social life so much. I get the impression from Georgia that she doesn’t want anymore kids. She’s also been away a lot with friends but that might be because Danny is busy with his tour?

For some couples who spent a long time together without kids sometimes find it splits them up once they have a child. I have a few friends who waited years to have kids then split up when the child was a toddler.

It’s strange that she’s not really posting anything to support Danny’s solo project or McFly getting back together like all the other wives have

Reactions: 3
It’s strange that she’s not really posting anything to support Danny’s solo project or McFly getting back together like all the other wives have
Really weird, I’m thinking they’ve split as she didn’t see his tour last week either

Really weird, I’m thinking they’ve split as she didn’t see his tour last week either
I think she did as she posted it on her stories plus Cooper was there playing on the drums?

I don’t think they’ve split up. Her and Cooper are unwell. In her Instagram stories today she’s still wearing her wedding rings and so is Danny in his stories today. 🤷‍♀️

Just came onto say something about this! She always posted things about him previously so very odd...

I think she did as she posted it on her stories plus Cooper was there playing on the drums?

I don’t think they’ve split up. Her and Cooper are unwell. In her Instagram stories today she’s still wearing her wedding rings and so is Danny in his stories today. 🤷‍♀️
But she managed to do other stories? Just seems odd.
This is one of the biggest things her husband has done in a long time. You'd think she would acknowledge it?

Just came onto say something about this! She always posted things about him previously so very odd...

But she managed to do other stories? Just seems odd.
This is one of the biggest things her husband has done in a long time. You'd think she would acknowledge it?
Yeah exactly she’s usually so supportive of him , just seems odd

I’ve also noticed he likes all her posts, and she hasn’t liked any of his, or any mcfly ones

Last edited:
Yesterday I thought she was ill but she’s out and about today doing ‘work’. I’m surprised she didn’t mention anything about McFly. Maybe she’s annoyed he might go back on the road?!

Maybe she doesn’t care for McFly? I know there was issues with their personal life it’s possible it could be her?

Danny did say that the reason there is only one comeback show is because they don’t want to p*ss off the wives.

Reactions: 4
I imagine her move into ‘mummy’ content is quite boring for him? She’s quite dull and doesn’t have the same warmth or engagement as says Gi Fletcher, so it feels a bit cold and half hearted. To my anyway - I’ve barely watched her Bump serious despite being her target audience probably (expecting a baby) I just can’t engage with her.

That and the relentless ADs (hardly needs the money!), and the utter pimping out of her baby. Even today’s post, framed as a ‘aw thanks for the support about Coopers speech’ is a bloody AD 🙄

On one of her Insta stories today she says the usual 'loads of you have been asking where this outift is from' then says she got it ages ago but she's just looked and there are still loads left, so she does the 'swipe up' but she doesn't post that it's an affiliate link, which I'm pretty sure it would be.

Still nothing from her about the McFly reunion even though the other McFly wives have posted about it today.

Still don’t think they’ve split up though as in the McFly Instagram stories today Danny is still wearing his wedding ring.

I thought exactly the same! There’s been no sight of them on posts or stories together for absolutely ages!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.