The Georgia Edit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am amazed at the number of ads she gets (many undisclosed) considering the size of her following. She must do every one she is offered! I wouldn't go on any of her "recommendations".

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
What does she actually do for a job does she have a career? Or is it just all about the ads and being Danny from Mcflys wife? Really don’t understand her at all and I deffo wouldn’t buy anything that she advertises, it’s so staged and false and she clearly doesn’t use these products or give a tit about them

She is/was a model. And Danny's wife. And attempting to be a YouTuber.

4 AD's in the last 2 weeks alone. It just all feels so disgenuine, as if she likes/cares about/uses any of them once the AD is over!

I unfollowed her as she was doing too many AD's but when she had some complaints, she says she has to earn a living!

She was/is a model but I don't think she gets much modelling work nowadays.

Weird as Danny commented on her post 3 days ago.

It looks to me like she’s trying to move away from being known as his wife and make herself independent from the McFly link?

Danny is rehearsing with McFly and still wearing his wedding ring? And in her latest stories over the last 24 hrs she’s wearing hers? 🤷‍♀️

I used to really like watching her. Then stopped when it appeared she is the one woman in the universe that’s ever had a kid.

She was there! I was too and saw her. She slipped out for some time but was still there at the end...

Interesting that she’s removed “Wife of” from her bio though. With the rumours circulating she must realise this will only add full to the fire

Glad there's finally a thread for her. I used to casually follow her until she had Cooper and I just couldn't with all of the ads and pimping the child out. I was on her Insta a few weeks ago and straight away I thought something was up with her and Danny. She hasn't posted any pictures of him in months. When I saw all the other wives at the concert posting last night I checked again and I really thought they had split. I see she did finally post something, but she's giving off very weird vibes.

Reactions: 2
Correct me if I'm wrong didn't he cheat on a long term gf with Georgia or get together with her very soon after a long term relationship ended?
Yup. He was with the previous years Miss England then get with Georgia when she was competing

Yup. He was with the previous years Miss England then get with Georgia when she was competing
He was in a long term relationship with a girl called Olivia, who is really lovely. He cheated on her with Miss England, and then very quickly moved on to Georgia.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.