The Georgia Edit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s definitely something going on.. She used to always support him and post about him, and even the post she did about the tour was the following day on her story not even at the same time. They used to always be in and out of each other’s stories even if it was simply in the background..

Reactions: 2
In last night stories she’s still wearing her wedding rings though. I think they’re just both busy with their separate careers and seem to take it in turns with childcare. I very much doubt they’ll have another baby though. I think it was a big shock to them becoming parents!

On a side note I noticed when all the McFly boys gathered at Tom’s house Harry was the only one who gave baby Max any attention. Harry is my favourite!

Reactions: 3
They are both still wearing their rings but there is something so off about all of this.
Like Cutiepie said, they were always in each others stories now they never are. Georgia is going to all of these weddings solo. If my friends didn't invite my husband i'd be having words... And they can definitely get childcare!

Georgia seems to be spending a lot of time 'working' at cafes when she has childcare for Cooper (when it's not Danny). I would be trying to spend as much time with my husband when he was around if they are both so busy with work.

As I've said before though I do find it strange she hasn't mentioned McFly even once. This is a huge thing for Danny and not to acknowledge it is very very strange.

Reactions: 4
Maybe she’s getting pissed off he was too busy with his solo project then took on the McFly reunion so he never has time to attend all these weddings she goes to?!

Hhmmm solo... although rings blatantly on show
Think she’s been reading here

There’s definitely something going on.. She used to always support him and post about him, and even the post she did about the tour was the following day on her story not even at the same time. They used to always be in and out of each other’s stories even if it was simply in the background..
Exactly so weird

Reactions: 1
Hhmmm solo... although rings blatantly on show
When I saw this earlier I thought bet it’s just to show off that you’re still wearing your wedding ring! As she didn’t care about the spot in her boomerang before!!!

She mentioned McFly!
Apparently they have a big announcement tonight which i'm guessing is a tour. Was selling out the o2 not profitable enough to mention previously for Georgia?!

• Wow
She mentioned McFly!
Apparently they have a big announcement tonight which i'm guessing is a tour. Was selling out the o2 not profitable enough to mention previously for Georgia?!
Or has she read this and thought better mention them 🤔😂

So glad it wasnt just me. I unfollowed her ages ago, she was no longer likeable. I actually did go back.to her page and assumed they spilt up. They obv haven't but I dont believe they're 100% right now. Thay is normal I find, after having a baby.

I think she may be resentful that shes not as popular as gi and izzy. Gi is likeable as she seems a nice all rounder. Izzy just very sweet and I loved reading about her mindful and shes been so open about her IVF etc. But I've got a feeling that gi is head of the group in regards of the wives of mcfly?

So glad it wasnt just me. I unfollowed her ages ago, she was no longer likeable. I actually did go back.to her page and assumed they spilt up. They obv haven't but I dont believe they're 100% right now. Thay is normal I find, after having a baby.

I think she may be resentful that shes not as popular as gi and izzy. Gi is likeable as she seems a nice all rounder. Izzy just very sweet and I loved reading about her mindful and shes been so open about her IVF etc. But I've got a feeling that gi is head of the group in regards of the wives of mcfly?
Agree with this. She just doesn’t seem likeable or relatable at all. She just seems to self obsessed. She spent the whole of her pregnancy obsessing about her work outs, and the photos she posts now of her son always seem to be more about her.

Definitely something off about their relationship, they’ve not had any insta stories together for months. Also, as I follow both plus the rest of McFly insta shows who else has ‘liked’ that you follow. And neither have seemed to like each other’s for months and months
I’ve always kinda tarred Danny and Dougie with the same brush - dating models and pop stars. Tom and Harry seem more down to Earth. Their wives are still not ordinary folk but they met thru college and then work - ya know ? Not on the celeb circuit.
I’m far too invested in this 😂

Reactions: 5
Definitely something off about their relationship, they’ve not had any insta stories together for months. Also, as I follow both plus the rest of McFly insta shows who else has ‘liked’ that you follow. And neither have seemed to like each other’s for months and months
I’ve always kinda tarred Danny and Dougie with the same brush - dating models and pop stars. Tom and Harry seem more down to Earth. Their wives are still not ordinary folk but they met thru college and then work - ya know ? Not on the celeb circuit.
I’m far too invested in this 😂
And there's a lot of content about the week long holiday she had with her mum and sister.
Wouldn't you want to spend time with your son/husband if you had been away from them?

I stopped following her but just had a nose...I see she's also doing AD's for Littlewoods same as Izzy Judd!

I think if they had split up they would both remove their wedding rings but they're still wearing them.

I stopped following her but just had a nose...I see she's also doing AD's for Littlewoods same as Izzy Judd!

I think if they had split up they would both remove their wedding rings but they're still wearing them.
Ad for little woods while holding her ted baker rucksack 🤣🤣

I don't think they will remove their wedding rings until they actually announce that they have split up (if they even have)
There is definitely something up. I literally have not seen them post about each other in months. And they are always doing separate things. She is with her friends again today instead of having a nice family day together.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.