The Georgia Edit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she mentioned Coopers speech and communication delay before? Poor kid looks incredibly distressed, it wasn’t nice to see. There could be something underlying she hasn’t disclosed to us though, language delay can often signal other difficulties.
Yeh she said she was hoping his speech would improve around his older cousins.

It probably doesn’t help that he is always walking about with a dummy in, they’re fine for sleeping but he just always seems to have one in

Reactions: 5
No pictures with Danny at her mum's birthday and no mention of the other from either on their posts for coopers birthday

Reactions: 2
Found the birthday posts odd “love daddy” “love mummy” but not together? Know he is filming the voice, so probably away, but surely you would do a birthday post together?

Reactions: 1
I looked at her post for his birthday last year. It said 'Our Baby is 1... Happy Birthday our beautiful little Mush. Still can’t believe we made you 💙 Love you so much. Xxx

Big difference this year!

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I looked at her post for his birthday last year. It said 'Our Baby is 1... Happy Birthday our beautiful little Mush. Still can’t believe we made you 💙 Love you so much. Xxx

Big difference this year!
And Danny was tagged in that photo and not this one

And she reposted loads of friends and family insta stories for Cooper's birthday and not Danny's.

No pictures with Danny at her mum's birthday and no mention of the other from either on their posts for coopers birthday
I’ve been thinking that they’ve split for a while. She always used to mention him in her stories of what he’s up to, but nothing recently.

And Danny was tagged in that photo and not this one

And she reposted loads of friends and family insta stories for Cooper's birthday and not Danny's.
Also just noticed he no longer follows her on Instagram!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I’ve been thinking that they’ve split for a while. She always used to mention him in her stories of what he’s up to, but nothing recently.

Also just noticed he no longer follows her on Instagram!
I’ve just gone and checked and they both follow each other

There was also a phase of seeing them lots with Giovanni Fletcher and Tom (and the other McFly boys and their partners) and they’ve all stopped those kind of meet ups. I think they’ve broken up for sure.

I’m sure they have, like you say, they don’t mix with the others now or do together stuff
I unfollowed her a while back as it’s ad ad ad

Her family story highlight is empty. Has anyone said that already? I stopped following her a while back and I’m convinced her kid acts up if he’s always allowed to do what he wants. I liked her and Danny and I am sad for them if they’ve split

Her family story highlight is empty. Has anyone said that already? I stopped following her a while back and I’m convinced her kid acts up if he’s always allowed to do what he wants. I liked her and Danny and I am sad for them if they’ve split
Yeah she seems to let him get away with anything if it stops his tantrums

Just looked at her highlights and realised she hasn’t done her Youtube “bump” videos lately

Yeah she seems to let him get away with anything if it stops his tantrums

Just looked at her highlights and realised she hasn’t done her Youtube “bump” videos lately
I don’t watch those Tbf but that’s odd too. Maybe she’s unwell? She does seem to struggle with cooper on days

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.