Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RogerThat21

He took his Nephew as his nephew is really into surfing. He is around 16. His nephews fathers has passed away a while ago. John and his nephew are very close. So he took him on that trip. Very nice Uncle John is.
He is a lot older than 16.

Reactions: 1

ploddertoo

VIP Member
Their set up seems very strange to me, if I had my big Beo night I would like my partner on hand for support,

Also thanks for starting new thread

Ellegee

VIP Member
He doesn't drive. I know he went about the theory test before but he either failed or dodnt follow thru.
---

I've followed him before he got with Dzzzz and he's just trolling us all now with the glove. The more people give out the more he'll keep doing it. It is fairly stupid though. He's gone lazy with his roasts since he met her.
He mentioned comments about the glove on his grid before it was even mentioned here so someone other than here must have been giving him a hard time over it. The Gardashians maybe?

MaryJones1

I thought she said America on the radio yesterday but she has a Spanish flag in the post and talked about lying at the pool

Heidi88

VIP Member
Embarrassed now to say I enquired about hotel doolin for my wedding a few years ago. Once we went to visit I thought it was over hyped, nothing special and had zero interest. It’s cramped and besides the loveliness of Doolin itself, it’s bog standard. Food wasn’t nice either but the prices are affordable tbf.

Anyway was dealing with John, he was VERY nice no scandal, but I thought he was 100% gay. I can’t believe he’s G1s husband 😳😱🫣
---

She’s a hard watch. I get second hand embarrassment.
Does he also own Hotel Doolin? I was at a wedding there a couple of years ago and it was nice but not amazing. It was a massive wedding as it was during covid but its definitely a smaller venue. The food was ok but not the best by a long way.