Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Nothing like a wee Limerick to sum it up.

🎶
A girl boss Instahun
and Miss monetary - I’m just for fun
Were paving the way
For one even more slay
This clan burn bright as the sun
🎶

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Who thought up the “genius” idea of holding a gardening event in a lounge in a retail outlet with random people loosely connected to gardening, a woman to talk about edible flowers and a woman to show you how to set your table? The sheep who pay €50 to go to that and then have to add at least another €50 to it to buy anything in the Beo pop up need a serious talking to.
I’d say the €50 is redeemable in BEO. The footfall in BEO must be shite so she’s jumping on any auld bandwagon to get people through the door…predictable

Clau

VIP Member
Why is Ailbhe still talking about her wedding invites over 3 years later. She needs to get a life!
Must be after a frame of the family to hang up too?
Bit inconsiderate, gets a free frame, and can’t be bothered to hang it up somewhere?! 🙄🥴

bellawella22

Chatty Member
Doireann is so unnatural in front of the camera. The constant gurning and hand clenching. I've noticed when Carl or Donnacha have her on their stories she can't keep head still. They don't have the filters on!
Random question, does Donnacha travel up and down every weekday to Dublin from Cork? If so, that is madness!😴

Amy.Coyne81

I think she looked great lads, she seems to have lost a good bit of weight I hope she doesnt go to extremes trying to change herself, I liked that she had her own look I don't want another clone on the TV