Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shellac

In fairness maybe the hotel is closed this time of year? A lot of hotels close for January & an opportunity to get away & recharge.

Reactions: 1

trebor

The Garrihys #9 G1's perfect life but wandering eyes G2 does not want to buy buy buy G3 and her ick of a new guy

jazzbot

VIP Member
I wonder how much of that is because she's so used to being on radio and is just finding it really hard to switch from radio mode to TV mode. Radio is ten times more animated voice wise, especially for the type of shows she's done, whereas on TV a smile simply does it.
Oh for sure it's a completely different ball game. Not an easy switch at all. I don't listen to her on the radio but I would imagine she's damn good at it.

Mambo Number 6...

My father, who could be considered an OAP, just informed me that he met Doireann’s mother in Doolin. We are watching DWTS.

Now let’s be clear, he’s not flat out on tattle or insta.. so how would he know?

Klaire made herself known to him when he was in Doolin in the hotel and informed him of her 3 famous daughters. He thought she was “welllll able to go”.
When did he meet her?