Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Sadly I have no childcare but just the break from him will be rest enough 😂 sleeping with no snoring beside me would be heaven!! Throw your hubby my way -the more the merrier.
I hear ya. It’s rare my hubby is away and it’s usually for work, but I thoroughly enjoy the break.

Reactions: 1

Corkieee

You need to be resident and working in ireland for 2 years if you return feom abroad . So they could have been it for them ! Surgeons on 400k returning from the US needed to wait 2 years so I would say it’s the timeline
Not entirely true as we got a mortgage while still living abroad. Back in Ireland nearly 3 years now.

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
I'm sure (hope) she has grown up since but Doireann was a really devious two faced girl. And it was widely spoken about, she was OTT about people completely. Very personal cutting remarks, well able to slag off body shapes, weight and appearances about innocent people who didn't say boo to her. Was absolutely no need for her carry on. Would say anything for attention and to be top dog.

I get the irony of me posting on tattle and giving out about the mean girl at work. I slag off influencers on here but I'm never nasty to a soul in real life.

FTR I'm a fan of her style, she has made some dodgy choices and she wears things I wouldn't but she has the body for them! I don't!
Tell us more!