The Garrihys #8 Now that's what I call beo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t that a spare room - I sadly know the duvet cover from her Emma mattress ad cos I have it myself 🙈

She had to have Daddy come to help put the free thing together as Ruairriiiiiiiiiiiii couldn’t handle it on his own 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Tell us more 👀

Does anyone know where Ailbhe bought her house ? And why her and ruaidhri have twin beds ??
🤣🤣 just saw that. I’d say it’s the spare room. - I hope it’s the spare room. Or maybe Claire had them
In twin beds 😂
they bought in Dunboyne.

Reactions: 1
Doireann mentioned the ick on air this morning 😂😂
She said Mark got "heat-stroke" and was sick and said if that didn't give her the ick they will last a long time!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She said Mark got "heat-stroke" and was sick and said if that didn't give her the ick they will last a long time!
She must be reading here so! 😆
---
She must be reading here so! 😆

Reactions: 3
Isn't it weird how their radio show goes into what's going on in all of their lives... like since when is radio like that

Reactions: 17
Isn't it weird how their radio show goes into what's going on in all of their lives... like since when is radio like that
Totally mad. I don't get why they rang her in the 1st place. She is on her holidays leave her be or text her later. I'd go mad if someone rang me in the morning while on holidays.

I don’t think it’s a new phenomenon. Ray D’Arcy always talks about his personal life, Gerry Ryan would have had you cringing back in the day (I was young and naive!).

Reactions: 3
Oh I would say they didn’t ring her without getting her permission first. Sure she had to let people know she’s abroad. Really don’t know how the show is popular

Reactions: 6
She looks like his mam here!!
1680273969242.png

Also maybe this is why he does the weird pointy eyebrow thing... because when he doesn't, he looks like this!

• Haha
Jesus lads each to their own…if she thinks she looks well good on her. Ripping apart someone’s appearance is just nasty.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Jesus lads each to their own…if she thinks she looks well good on her. Ripping apart someone’s appearance is just nasty.
Imagine reading this about yourself? 🥺
I think she's pretty and I like most of her outfits! Would also kill for that figure

Reactions: 14
She’s a good looking girl but can’t dress for tit! Shoot me now for my opinion but I’m sure she’s said worse about others in her career of mocking people until she rose to the top. It’s tattle lads. People will say all sorts.

Reactions: 8
How can you like a guy who posts his latest pictures to his Instagram stories so he gets more likes because he's that desperate for validation, how can you fancy ANYONE who does that 🤮

After all the stuff she did about the ick, her man is the definition of ick for me. I actually really like her style, I think it’s a bit different to the typical influencer and she doesn’t seem to follow trends too much but just goes with what she likes instead

They're the image of each other same nose and lips...

Is the "collected from the airport" a dig at Tattle?😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.