The Garrihys #8 Now that's what I call beo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really like her style too it’s a little quirky (my own opinion), I thought she looked great on the recent show.

Reactions: 9
They're the image of each other same nose and lips...

Is the "collected from the airport" a dig at Tattle?😂
No I think its on his roasts highlights on his page about basic people captioning their photos "never coming home " when on hols, I think anyway.

Reactions: 4
I think she has great style and is Unique in her ways. She’s also a girl boss in my eyes by doing a live tv show buying house etc her figure too!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
She has a job, she bought a house and she has a nice figure…is that the definition of a girl boss?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Jesus the boyfriend is the definition of the ick after that holiday... you'd feel sorry for her!! The glove..the hat..the sunstroke..having to be driven around. She'll ditch him eventually

Reactions: 11
I am shocked at the love for the white strappy sandals... to me they're like an 80s throwback and not in a good way! I do really like the colours she wears, if not the style. I think she's going to get very smug married, very quickly, if it lasts. Think she can do better and sad that people remember her last relationship looking a lot more fun.

Reactions: 4
She’s a good looking girl but can’t dress for tit! Shoot me now for my opinion but I’m sure she’s said worse about others in her career of mocking people until she rose to the top. It’s tattle lads. People will say all sorts.
I'm sure (hope) she has grown up since but Doireann was a really devious two faced girl. And it was widely spoken about, she was OTT about people completely. Very personal cutting remarks, well able to slag off body shapes, weight and appearances about innocent people who didn't say boo to her. Was absolutely no need for her carry on. Would say anything for attention and to be top dog.

I get the irony of me posting on tattle and giving out about the mean girl at work. I slag off influencers on here but I'm never nasty to a soul in real life.

FTR I'm a fan of her style, she has made some dodgy choices and she wears things I wouldn't but she has the body for them! I don't!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I'm sure (hope) she has grown up since but Doireann was a really devious two faced girl. And it was widely spoken about, she was OTT about people completely. Very personal cutting remarks, well able to slag off body shapes, weight and appearances about innocent people who didn't say boo to her. Was absolutely no need for her carry on. Would say anything for attention and to be top dog.

I get the irony of me posting on tattle and giving out about the mean girl at work. I slag off influencers on here but I'm never nasty to a soul in real life.

FTR I'm a fan of her style, she has made some dodgy choices and she wears things I wouldn't but she has the body for them! I don't!
Tell us more!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.