The Garrihys #8 Now that's what I call beo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone see the rant Sile Seoige has started to get herself some notice? She needs a thread here.
would she ever bleeping stop sharing all the "support", it's going on 24 hours or more. firstly, it's totally the papers fault for "writing" such a non news worthy article, imo sile is trying to shame the "trolls"... none of the comments were bad, and they were all written from peoples genuine Facebook pages with profile pictures and all. the general overall attitude in the comments was "join the club, aren't we all knackered" it's just not news worthy. and it's true, yet we are to think it's soooo brave sile spoke out its hard minding sick kids and I'm trying to be real... the culture of sharing everything is gone too far, I mean I see people asking Ailbhe if Sean and fionn will eventually share rooms... I mean what the duck? Would you ask Lorraine next door, no because you couldn't give a tit, if you need someone on Instagram with a following to give you advice on how to sleep your kids it's just gone overboard. ailbhe is a nobody, there has to be someone else in REAL life you can ask.. or asking effffa devlin what snacks to bring on flights for kids. it's ridiculous.
---
She took a pop at Tez McAvoy without naming her about something. Can't remember.
Yes she did indeed, she was basically saying it wasn't realistic to be in your skinny jeans and crop top with hair and makeup done 2 weeks after having a baby when sil hadn't washed her hair in 2 weeks . well obviously it was the normal for terrie because she had that figure which was all just tiny bump, so sile that wasn't very kind or supporting the sisterhood was it.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
would she ever bleeping stop sharing all the "support", it's going on 24 hours or more. firstly, it's totally the papers fault for "writing" such a non news worthy article, imo sile is trying to shame the "trolls"... none of the comments were bad, and they were all written from peoples genuine Facebook pages with profile pictures and all. the general overall attitude in the comments was "join the club, aren't we all knackered" it's just not news worthy. and it's true, yet we are to think it's soooo brave sile spoke out its hard minding sick kids and I'm trying to be real... the culture of sharing everything is gone too far, I mean I see people asking Ailbhe if Sean and fionn will eventually share rooms... I mean what the duck? Would you ask Lorraine next door, no because you couldn't give a tit, if you need someone on Instagram with a following to give you advice on how to sleep your kids it's just gone overboard. ailbhe is a nobody, there has to be someone else in REAL life you can ask.. or asking effffa devlin what snacks to bring on flights for kids. it's ridiculous.
---

Yes she did indeed, she was basically saying it wasn't realistic to be in your skinny jeans and crop top with hair and makeup done 2 weeks after having a baby when sil hadn't washed her hair in 2 weeks . well obviously it was the normal for terrie because she had that figure which was all just tiny bump, so sile that wasn't very kind or supporting the sisterhood was it.
This was such an odd thing to say on Sile's behalf, the whole point is there is no normal, some women will bounce right back into their old jeans and are just as entitled to do that as those who will never wear their old jeans again (me 🤣). Women being negative about other women isn't allowed unless it's selective and suits her own agenda, same with Louise bitching when it suits her. Rant over 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She has a job, she bought a house and she has a nice figure…is that the definition of a girl boss?
Not standing up for Dz as I'd be the first one to laugh at her but don't be so entitled, in today's day and age and with how many people are struggling, that is pretty good
---
I was a girl boss in my 30s so and lots more like me. Maybe I was just doing what was normal??
Entitled * yawn *

Reactions: 5
Girl boss is a real immature phrase but of course doireann is doing very well, she’s 30 and has the drive and confidence to present on national tv. I wouldn’t / couldn’t do it .
I have heard similar stories of her not being nice from someone who worked with her though

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Anyone see the rant Sile Seoige has started to get herself some notice? She needs a thread here.
I’d say her agent told her to do something semi controversial to get herself some column inches. She’s a total borefest. And this is typical hun behavior…she’s allowed have her opinion but only wants positivism validation in return.
Not standing up for Dz as I'd be the first one to laugh at her but don't be so entitled, in today's day and age and with how many people are struggling, that is pretty good
---

Entitled * yawn *
I get it that people are struggling but having your own house or being successful doesn’t mean ‘entitled’. It means you have worked hard for what you have.

Reactions: 4
Imagine having so much free time to give so much thought to what bed you’ll buy, give it some time so they get a feel for the place, please it’s not a palace you are decorating

Reactions: 4
Girl boss is a real immature phrase but of course doireann is doing very well, she’s 30 and has the drive and confidence to present on national tv. I wouldn’t / couldn’t do it .
I have heard similar stories of her not being nice from someone who worked with her though
Well I'm alergic to the huns and G1 gives me the shits, but I met G3 at a Beo event that I was gifted a ticket for (deffo wouldn't pay to go to one). She was the nicest of them all there. Klare is worse than Kris Kardashian and had them all destined for greatness and G3 has been lucky to get the breaks she has at her age. She's not afraid of hard work to be fair to her and living in the spotlight is not easy, even her cringe holiday last week, she has made herself public property and it can't be easy reading what she's probably thinking herself about the ick etc. I've read several articles saying she's a serious contender for the Late Late and eventhough that's unlikely, to even have it written is saying that she really is up there now. At least she has a bit of life to her not as dreary as the two sisters.

Reactions: 10
I’d say her agent told her to do something semi controversial to get herself some column inches. She’s a total borefest. And this is typical hun behavior…she’s allowed have her opinion but only wants positivism validation in return.

I get it that people are struggling but having your own house or being successful doesn’t mean ‘entitled’. It means you have worked hard for what you have.
No, I was calling the person who made the comment I replied to "entitled"
I agree with working hard for what you have, hence I hate this whole attitude of people making little of it.

Reactions: 2
Jesus so cringe listening to her call him bae on the show this morning. Got a good plug in for his Instagram though but I suppose it makes a change from her promoting the family businesses

Reactions: 6
Why does she call him bae?? It’s so cringe!! Nobody says that anymore even in an ironic “funny” way!

Reactions: 11
Cringe calling him Bae. She called Paddy same. Even for posterity she shouldn't use the same pet name. It's all a little juvenile and childish. And she's being considered for LLS🙄 Scary.

Reactions: 8
Every single photo Ailbhe stands like this. Is it meant to be flattering? I really dont get it. No photo looks natural when she does it.
Grace mongey also can’t stand without her toe pointing out ready for a jig. Think it’s in an annoying as tit influencer thing

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thread suggestion:
Ailbhe’s about to do a jig, Aoibhin’s lips are very big, Dz tryin to get her bae some gigs

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Thread Suggestion

The Garrihys #9 - G1 selling cardis for old dears, G2 is boring housewife of the year, will G3's bae disappear?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Marky must have something about him.... 🍆?? As from her stories yesterday she was staying with him upon arrival back on irish soil and couldn't tear herself away from him even after the ick holiday... i admit I am sad and noticed she was standing in his kitchen reading the papers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The Garrihys #9 G1's perfect life but wandering eyes G2 does not want to buy buy buy G3 and her ick of a new guy

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.