The Garrihys #8 Now that's what I call beo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My biggest ick is still watching her having to chauffeur him everywhere after all that because he doesn't drive but anyway
Whaaaaaaat ? Are you joking? Jesus H Christ he's the epitome of my icks ! Not driving ! The gold chain ! The man-flu-like sunstroke. Show him eating with his gob open and I'd smother him in his sleep !

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yeah she really has ! I think in situations like that, once someone has annoyed you and you're then stuck with them for the next few days literally everything they do irritates you from then on. The vibe she had with Paddy seemed much happier. Unless this guy is a completely different guy that he appears to be everytime the camera is on him, I can't fathom what she sees in him ! He comes over as someone obsessed by his sense of his own brilliance and coolness.
So does she though
---
What's with his eyebrows in the hat Pic 🤢
Thank God it's not just me 😂 so pointy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Well I hope they’re sitting in the shade while they’re flat out posting pictures of their lunch. He might get a freckle on that baby face

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Genuine question, does he actually think that glove thing is funny? Like I’m genuinely cringing at how unfunny it is? Why does he keep dragging it on? He’s so cringe and pathetic I’m actually crawling with the ick thinking about his carry on. I’d laugh at anything but this is just so stupid? What’s wrong with him? I’m actually getting palpitations thinking how I’d feel being stuck over there with him 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Hey Mark & Dz we know ye read tattle, and the glove is seriously wearing thin and isn’t funny anymore 🤢 and giving us the ick.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well if Doireann is indeed reading Tattle I guess she knows what the consensus is! Run fast, Run far ! In fact duck it luv, take the car instead , at least you know he won't be able to follow you ! 🚘🚘🚘

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Well if Doireann is indeed reading Tattle I guess she knows what the consensus is! Run fast, Run far ! In fact duck it luv, take the car instead , at least you know he won't be able to follow you ! 🚘🚘🚘
It’s ok Klare will be waiting at the airport and will drive away so fast Mark won’t manage a lift

No in Spain its right hand drive so it looks like he was in drivers seat but actually front seat. I'm pretty sure he doesn't drive he said that before
He doesn't drive. I know he went about the theory test before but he either failed or dodnt follow thru.
---
Genuine question, does he actually think that glove thing is funny? Like I’m genuinely cringing at how unfunny it is? Why does he keep dragging it on? He’s so cringe and pathetic I’m actually crawling with the ick thinking about his carry on. I’d laugh at anything but this is just so stupid? What’s wrong with him? I’m actually getting palpitations thinking how I’d feel being stuck over there with him 🤢
I've followed him before he got with Dzzzz and he's just trolling us all now with the glove. The more people give out the more he'll keep doing it. It is fairly stupid though. He's gone lazy with his roasts since he met her.

Reactions: 2
He doesn't drive. I know he went about the theory test before but he either failed or dodnt follow thru.
---

I've followed him before he got with Dzzzz and he's just trolling us all now with the glove. The more people give out the more he'll keep doing it. It is fairly stupid though. He's gone lazy with his roasts since he met her.
He mentioned comments about the glove on his grid before it was even mentioned here so someone other than here must have been giving him a hard time over it. The Gardashians maybe?

Reactions: 1
What is the glove thing about? This lad always gave me the ick so not surprised he’s showing his true colours.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He’s taking a hammering on here but I feel Dz is largely to blame for this as she posted a lot about the sunstroke on insta.

Reactions: 7
He’s taking a hammering on here but I feel Dz is largely to blame for this as she posted a lot about the sunstroke on insta.
Its hard to believe he had sunstroke. . How hot can it be there in march .
I think, he maybe wasn't feeling great in himself and used sunstroke as a cover, possibly even to D3 herself. . Lots of people don't feel happy on holidays. .
My suspicion only, and if its the case. Glad to see him up and about and supported by doireann.

Reactions: 2
Its hard to believe he had sunstroke. . How hot can it be there in march .
I think, he maybe wasn't feeling great in himself and used sunstroke as a cover, possibly even to D3 herself. . Lots of people don't feel happy on holidays. .
My suspicion only, and if its the case. Glad to see him up and about and supported by doireann.
A good point and perhaps this is the case … You’d be more likely to get frost bite than sunstroke this time of year 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.