The Garrihys #8 Now that's what I call beo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is Ailbhe still talking about her wedding invites over 3 years later. She needs to get a life!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Well done to you, I haven't been able to buy my own home as a single woman yet and I'm older than Doireann. Maybe I'm just a useless bleep 🤷‍♀️
You're too hard on yourself (and others) if you think by owning your own home as a single woman makes you a girl boss and a useless c*nt if you don't. What age is cutoff?

Reactions: 10
Why is Ailbhe still talking about her wedding invites over 3 years later. She needs to get a life!
Must be after a frame of the family to hang up too?
Bit inconsiderate, gets a free frame, and can’t be bothered to hang it up somewhere?! 🙄🥴

It seems to me that Dzoireann is so delighted to finally have a boyfriend that will hang out of her and happily do the cringy insta posts and social media stuff, Paddy wasn’t really into all that so I’m sure she’s only delighted Marky Mark will.

Reactions: 15
You're too hard on yourself (and others) if you think by owning your own home as a single woman makes you a girl boss and a useless c*nt if you don't. What age is cutoff?
Useless bleep was sarcasm. you belittled owning your own home, I see it as a massive achievement and to be celebrated. I think doing it on your own at any age is pretty impressive tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Useless bleep was sarcasm. you belittled owning your own home, I see it as a massive achievement and to be celebrated. I think doing it on your own at any age is pretty impressive tbh.
Let’s face it, on the silly money she’s being paid, it’s easy do it.

Reactions: 11
Anyone see the rant Sile Seoige has started to get herself some notice? She needs a thread here.
She's a serious dose and a noisebox. Going on about how unbelievably happy she is and how stressful everything is and how deeply unaffected she is by hate but oh look at all the hateful hate and how awful the media for picking up on how hypocritical her posts are - I mean if she is so happy and grateful why does she do nothing but moan about how bleeping hard her life is?! Nobody made her build a house. Nobody made her have kids in her thirties and forties. Nobody made her bleeping post about her every bowel movement on social media either!
#notabigfan

Reactions: 13
Wasnt Sile lashing out at influencers who had babies last year? Why is she allowed comment and others aren’t. Mega cringe for all the dopes tagging her like she just escaped from the front lines.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's a serious dose and a noisebox. Going on about how unbelievably happy she is and how stressful everything is and how deeply unaffected she is by hate but oh look at all the hateful hate and how awful the media for picking up on how hypocritical her posts are - I mean if she is so happy and grateful why does she do nothing but moan about how bleeping hard her life is?! Nobody made her build a house. Nobody made her have kids in her thirties and forties. Nobody made her bleeping post about her every bowel movement on social media either!
#notabigfan
surprised she doesn’t have her own thread, but what a knob! Attention seeking at its finest

Reactions: 5
surprised she doesn’t have her own thread, but what a knob! Attention seeking at its finest
Is she an influencer? I'll start a thread for her no bother, just unsure how to categorise her for Tattle purposes!

Reactions: 2
Wasnt Sile lashing out at influencers who had babies last year? Why is she allowed comment and others aren’t. Mega cringe for all the dopes tagging her like she just escaped from the front lines.
She took a pop at Tez McAvoy without naming her about something. Can't remember.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.