The Garrihys #8 Now that's what I call beo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember when she went on a Barge down the Shannon with paddy after covid and her stories about it were gas, they were having some craic. Imagine this fella trying to navigate a barge - he wouldn’t want to get his hair styled ruined. The 2 trips couldn’t be more opposite in terms of craic levels…kind of feel bad for her stuck with his moody head unable for the sunlight

Reactions: 14
Remember when she went on a Barge down the Shannon with paddy after covid and her stories about it were gas, they were having some craic. Imagine this fella trying to navigate a barge - he wouldn’t want to get his hair styled ruined. The 2 trips couldn’t be more opposite in terms of craic levels…kind of feel bad for her stuck with his moody head unable for the sunlight
Yes i remember that on her highlights, looked like a great trip especially for covid times. Wonder who broke up with who

Reactions: 5
I actually think it’s a bit mean or ballsy depending on how you look at it, that she’s made him out to be absolutely pathetic 🤣🤣🤣🤦‍♀️

I just can’t work out is it a playful misfired joke or was she raging!?

I confess when I first saw him I thought he was cute but now I’m totally turned off 🤣🤣🤣🤣 big teenage head on him! Came out in a rash being in Marbella, not good enough for Prince Mark. Go back to D4!

Reactions: 11
Edward Cullen has finally stepped outside. A quick Google shows it’s 19 degrees in Marbella today 🙈 I could not find the guy less attractive

• Haha
Reactions: 24
just going to leave this here!!!!
just going to leave this here!!!!
Can you imagine the convo just before they decide to take this photo 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Or the voice notes from Klaire:

“Doireann, Doireann run out and get a bottle of 7up for him and let it go flat... no sprite won’t do … Spoon fed him yes like I taught ye”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
God I really don't get what she sees in him. What even is the point of him? His brand of humour is just like teenage boy bantz, inbetweeners style stuff, surely he can't be making a living off of it? How does he pay the bills? He strikes me as a total mammy's boy, she probably still washes his jocks and unfortunately she wasn't around to lather on the sun screen for him so he had to take to the bed for three days.

Reactions: 7
I’d say reality could be hitting her. Sad really. But he’s very needy and way to annoying. No but if craic. Aren’t they back tomorrow or Friday. tit week in fairness

Reactions: 5
God I really don't get what she sees in him. What even is the point of him? His brand of humour is just like teenage boy bantz, inbetweeners style stuff, surely he can't be making a living off of it? How does he pay the bills? He strikes me as a total mammy's boy, she probably still washes his jocks and unfortunately she wasn't around to lather on the sun screen for him so he had to take to the bed for three days.
I totally get what he’s going for career wise and the style of comedy BUT he can’t do that AND have a very public life with Doiz. He’ll become a parody! It’s already started!

It’s too funny!

Will be interesting how this goes. Will she dump him for being prissy or will she stick by him but he’ll never be featured? Or will have to be pre approved by him? 🤣💀

Reactions: 4
I’d say she’s raging she didn’t keep the whole thing off insta. It would have all blown over and no one would have noticed a thing. Instead, their relationship is being scrutinized online. It’s embarrassing 🙈

Reactions: 9
He thinks he's yer man from Normal People
Maybe they'll film a spinoff, Insufferable Wanks
Oh god, you've actually just reminded me of who he reminds me of!

Not Paul Mescal in normal people, but you know Mariannes boyfriend when they're in Italy? Him. It was wrecking my head.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Such codswallop they 'write'in these articles!

Despite losing out on a day of fun in the sun, it wasn't all bad for the RTE 2FM star, as she shared her stunning room service order with fans, joking; 'Bae being sick in bed has just been truly awful for me. Thoughts and prayers please.' - yes indeed, her room service order looked STUNNING! 🤷🏼‍♀️🧐😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Oh god, you've actually just reminded me of who he reminds me of!

Not Paul Mescal in normal people, but you know Mariannes boyfriend when they're in Italy? Him. It was wrecking my head.
Jamie, I think?
Yea he looks just the type to incorrectly correct your style of champagne glass the overpriviliged little prick!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.