The Garrihys #8 Now that's what I call beo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d say she’s raging she didn’t keep the whole thing off insta. It would have all blown over and no one would have noticed a thing. Instead, their relationship is being scrutinized online. It’s embarrassing 🙈
Tbf with people like them any publicity is good publicity so Id say they love the attention, they're desperate for fame because of that embarrassing inability to grow up syndrome politicians have

Reactions: 5

Such codswallop they 'write'in these articles!

Despite losing out on a day of fun in the sun, it wasn't all bad for the RTE 2FM star, as she shared her stunning room service order with fans, joking; 'Bae being sick in bed has just been truly awful for me. Thoughts and prayers please.' - yes indeed, her room service order looked STUNNING! 🤷🏼‍♀️🧐😂
Room service…pizza and chips 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
jesus I think some of my brain cells self-destructed reading that Extra.ie article. Whatever about Doireann and man-child Mark, the real loser in this is the person whose professional career is writing tat like that for a living.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
jesus I think some of my brain cells self-destructed reading that Extra.ie article. Whatever about Doireann and man-child Mark, the real loser in this is the person whose professional career is writing tat like that for a living.
“Doireann took to Instagram” I hope the journalist didn’t spend 4 years in college for that

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I just can't cope with the glove. It wasn't funny the 1st day, it's not getting any better. And don't get me started on the hat! He looks like a teenager! How could she fancy him? They are like siblings. He just doesn't go with her vibe at all

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Can't understand why she is on Instagram so much. It's her first holiday with her boyfriend who she is mad about...I was expecting her to be offline from start to finish!

Reactions: 11
Tbf with people like them any publicity is good publicity so Id say they love the attention, they're desperate for fame because of that embarrassing inability to grow up syndrome politicians have
Well he can kiss any hopes of being a heart throb away. He’s a massive baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Doireanns style is absolutely rotten on this holiday, the green co-ord is vile and that playsuit she had on her earlier was rotten. I can't even call it style, it's like she didn't know she was going on holidays until an hour before and pulled old bits out from her old bedroom in clare and Eugene's. as some one said above, she's nothing to look at outside of having Paula callen paint her face for 5 hours on a Sunday and hair and clothes style.

Reactions: 15
Firstly who brings pyjamas on holiday with your new man?
Secondly, she should have kept the pyjamas on instead of that awful looking green thing

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Firstly who brings pyjamas on holiday with your new man?
Secondly, she should have kept the pyjamas on instead of that awful looking green thing
So she can put makeup on herself on the balcony while listening to an Arianna playlist. Jeez she must be bored if she has film herself getting ready and give an actual description of it too.
The last few days have been cringe to watch. She really has shown him in a pathetic light.

Reactions: 10
My biggest ick is still watching her having to chauffeur him everywhere after all that because he doesn't drive but anyway

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
He is literally a big man child. I feel sorry for D3 after working so hard for the last few months she goes on holiday with this wet wipe and ends up babysitting him. I’ll be shocked if they last til Christmas.

Reactions: 14
She really has shown him in a pathetic light.
Yeah she really has ! I think in situations like that, once someone has annoyed you and you're then stuck with them for the next few days literally everything they do irritates you from then on. The vibe she had with Paddy seemed much happier. Unless this guy is a completely different guy that he appears to be everytime the camera is on him, I can't fathom what she sees in him ! He comes over as someone obsessed by his sense of his own brilliance and coolness.

Reactions: 12
Klaire and Eug getting hourly updates.

I felt like I’ve spent the last few days in that small hotel room with them. Looks intense!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I thought the family had an apartment in Marbella no? Why didn’t they stay there..

Reactions: 1
To be fair Ds last holiday with the parents last summer was annoying too, she on about "gym gate" where she felt intimidated going to gym in Spain and spoke every morning about it. Doesn't know how to behave or put the phone away on hols

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.