The Garrihys #8 Now that's what I call beo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Meanwhile Ailbhe is ā€œwitheredā€ from furniture shopping and the rest of the world is ā€œwitheredā€ from Ailbhes Instagram

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Omg heā€™s total ick. Between the accent and the heat stoke. You just know heā€™s one of those fellas who would scream the house down at the sight of a spider

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Omg heā€™s total ick. Between the accent and the heat stoke. You just know heā€™s one of those fellas who would scream the house down at the sight of a spider
Dz looks pissed off in her stories. Imagine going on holiday and having to sit on a balcony eating a rotten looking pizza and overcooked chips.

Reactions: 20
Dz looks pissed off instories. Imagine going on holiday and having to sit on a balcony eating a rotten looking pizza and overcooked chips.
but surely she could go and explore on her own for a few hours and have lunch out, personally I donā€™t believe he has sun stroke, I know there are stomach bugs doing the round at the moment maybe he brought it out with him and No, 3 has a touch of it, she probably doesnā€™t want post we were both sick for the holiday and spent most of it in bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
but surely she could go and explore on her own for a few hours and have lunch out, personally I donā€™t believe he has sun stroke, I know there are stomach bugs doing the round at the moment maybe he brought it out with him and No, 3 has a touch of it, she probably doesnā€™t want post we were both sick for the holiday and spent most of it in bed.
A bug is more believable, Iā€™d be leaving him water & snacks & getting out alone unless sheā€™s sick too. Youā€™re probably right there.

Reactions: 2
If it was a stomach they would say it. A stomach bug is infinitely less icky than heat stroke in March

Reactions: 4
This holiday seems like a total flop lol how bad must it be for an influencer to not be able to bullshit their way through, making a holiday look enjoyable is surely the easiest thing ever haha

Reactions: 11
Maybe he has covid and they are not saying it cos seriously it is near impossible to get sunstroke there this time of year. I was in Marbella 5 days ago and its pleasant, like it's 21 degrees and nice to lie out in if you have a sun trap but we were cold at the pool at times. It's freezing come 5 or 6pm and you need a decent jacket at night. Something else going on there.

Reactions: 15
Great first holiday together! What a bloody disaster šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

agree she seems annoyed and quite passive aggressive tbh! Maybe sheā€™s trying to shame him Into making an effort to sit by pool?

Would have been easy to make it look like sheā€™s having a nice chilled holiday(after months of madness). Sheā€™s posting ALOT about him being a baby in bed.
---
I thought he didnā€™t drink?
Maybe he went back on the wine with Doiz and one glass blew the head off him?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
If itā€™s warm enough to get heat stroke, why is he wearing a black t shirt and full length black trousers?!? Heā€™s rotten. Sheā€™s a pain in the arse most of the time but to be fair she could do so much better than him

Reactions: 17
If itā€™s warm enough to get heat stroke, why is he wearing a black t shirt and full length black trousers?!? Heā€™s rotten. Sheā€™s a pain in the arse most of the time but to be fair she could do so much better than him
Can you imagine how moody he is too? Trapped in a hotel room with him. Canā€™t believe she is hanging around the little balcony. Is he that sick she canā€™t leave his side!?
Is today the first day she left the room?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I feel bad for her. Flat out for the last few weeks and first chance of a bit of a respite and sheā€™s babysitting? Hope heā€™s paying her a good rate.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'd say she booked it as a break after dancing with the stars wrapped and dragged him along,not thinking he would be such a dry shite.Their first break away the beds should be rocking..
she would be having great craic now if she went away with Jennifer Zamparelli....

Reactions: 9
This thread has fairly livened up and Iā€™m loving it. The big contrary head on him on the balcony, dressed all in black like a sulky teenager. Looks like he went straight back to bed and is probably looking out from under the covers at her with a big scaldy head on him. She must be raging. But itā€™s making me laugh cos the two of them would rip the piss out of anyone else this happened to. Big man baby, Iā€™d say Mama Clare has been on giving advice and heā€™s probably scalded his own mother about being so vewy vewy sick.
I bet he has said to Dzā€¦ā€™oh no donā€™t leave me here aloneā€™
Haha itā€™s brilliant really. Dz thought it was gonna be an Insta glorious holiday with BAE and instead she is looking after a man child and going absolutely nowhere except downstairs for a massage.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Surely heat stroke doesnā€™t make you bed bound for three days? A day maybe youā€™d feel like tit but is he just going to be cooped up now for the reminder of the holiday watching CNN news on repeat? If heā€™s well enough to be up for breakfast surely he can get on with the rest of the holiday now? I hope Doireann meets a lovely foreign man and has a Shirley Valentine affair while heā€™s up in the bed sulking šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.