The Garrihys #8 Now that's what I call beo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe he’s not sick & they just had a big fight, he’s sulking & she’s trying to be nice by bringing him food.
I wonder was he referring to her with this comment on his grid
I don’t get why he thought this would even be funny? It’s like something a young lad on his first holiday after the leaving would do. I’m getting serious “never been on a plane before” vibes from Mark

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The thing I don’t get is why she’s documenting this on insta at all. I’d say they’ve had their first big barney. In other news….she’s nothing special with no hair and makeup done.

And Aoibhins stories about beo baby and beo grow are giving me the absolute shits. ‘Lean in’ my arse. Aoibhin is ripping the money out of those foolish enough to part with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Maybe he’s not sick & they just had a big fight, he’s sulking & she’s trying to be nice by bringing him food.
I wonder was he referring to her with this comment on his grid
Is it a dig at tattle?

Reactions: 1
Could be, but would be pretty pathetic if he spent their first day on their first trip away trying to get at some randoms they don’t know on an online forum. But then again if it’s directed at her it’s not funny! Comes across as kinda bitchy/catty?! What a damp squib of a first holiday. Wonder if she’s regretting saying to a national newspaper that they’re ‘in it for the long haul’

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well, at least they're having a tit holiday and not trying to make a personality trait (or a pitch for an RTE show out of it, a la Sineads Curvy Style and Slimon)

Reactions: 6
Did anyone else notice that she spent all of yesterday on Instagram - uploading old videos etc. Normally on holiday you don't touch your phone, she was bored/killing time. What a mess of a holiday.

Reactions: 7
Did anyone else notice that she spent all of yesterday on Instagram - uploading old videos etc. Normally on holiday you don't touch your phone, she was bored/killing time. What a mess of a holiday.
To be honest, I’d get the next flight home ✈

Reactions: 6
Honestly, just to sit on my arse on my phone for a few days in the heat sounds like my idea of bliss 🤣 I go away to do NOTHING and in fairness she has been flat out working

Reactions: 18
What a disaster of a holiday ! And she shoving it back peoples throats the last few weeks about being in it for the long haul with him, he gets me etc and they together a wet week. Sounds like shes trying to justify the relationship or show off to the ex. I can't believe he's 32 he looks and acts 16. Marbella wouldn't be hot at all this time of year, even surprised they went. I'm not a fan of D or the Garrihys but def think she could do better. I liked Marks roasts and found him kinda funny, didn't know if they were compatible but seeing a new side to him now for sure.

Reactions: 9
Marky mark hasn’t thought this through has he. How can he make a career roasting people if he’s going to share every aspect of his relationship with Doiz the dose?

I bet people are messaging him roasting the duck out of him already and he’s getting pissy.

Reactions: 7
This holiday will either make or break them, in the sense that if it makes them, they'll have a cute story about a disaster of a first holiday etc but if it breaks them, it'll be over fairly soon.

She's been so busy and I know they've had nights away or whatever but when the noise of work and what you have to do next etc is turned off, that silence can be very deafening and a wake up call.

He seems like the polar opposite to Paddy. All for a girl getting a rebound ride but I'm still not convinced they're suited.

Reactions: 9
Anyone know what Paddy is up to now? One thing for sure-she doesn’t seem to have a type!

Reactions: 4
Cringeing hard for Doireann. They've obviously had a fight, holiday not going too well - hes sulking in the bed and shes off having some 'me time' to try massage out her passive aggression - you don't generally boast about 'me time ' on your first holiday with a new fella !

Reactions: 8
I'm pissed off for her to be honest. She's riding high at the minute career wise. Probably had the best few weeks of her life. Decides to book a hol with her fella practically the day after her buzzin few weeks ends and instead of fab food fab weather fab sex day and night she's stuck with nervous nellie who's got sunstroke/the skits/ homesickness/ is just a moody bastard. She's buzzin and on a come down from her last few weeks and he's 'Man Flu' central. Annoying enough with ur long term partner but duck me you'd be right turned off playing nurse maid to a wet wipe like him. My vagina would seize up just looking at the moany fucker. Even if i was her sister or Ma I'd be ragin for her.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
I hope Klare won’t be picking them up at the airport on return, I’d say mark will be getting a taxi for one 🚕

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.