The Garrihys #8 Now that's what I call beo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So he didn’t put on any sunscreen and now he’s stuck to the bed in pain and she’s mindin him from the balcony.
What he has done is literally ’roast’ himself. Is that ironic???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
I know we can all accidentally get sick/burnt etc but it just seems so childish, like he's too immature to remember to top of his sunscreen and keep out of direct heat, you can always feel the onset of getting too much sun

Reactions: 7
I know we can all accidentally get sick/burnt etc but it just seems so childish, like he's too immature to remember to top of his sunscreen and keep out of direct heat, you can always feel the onset of getting too much sun
And it’s not exactly the height of summer, it’s about mid-20’s in Spain. You’d think he would have enough cop to wear sun screen, eejit. Major ick

• Haha
Reactions: 12
who the actual duck still calls their fella Bae... 2015 called doireann, they said quit with Bae, it was icky even back then. holiday looks tit, he's in bed bragging about sunstroke the dope and she looks half cut sitting out on the balcony. when clare insisted on the airport picture of the 2 of them I thought they were off to Cape Town or somewhere. bleeping marbella 😂😂
---
also how the hell would you get sunstroke in March in Spain? it's not that hot there my parents are just back, it's about 22 degrees and only for about 2 hours in the day.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
And it’s not exactly the height of summer, it’s about mid-20’s in Spain. You’d think he would have enough cop to wear sun screen, eejit. Major ick
God that gives me the major ick. I’d be wondering if he’s ever even been on holidays before. 🤣 tbh it’s good enough for the pair of them with their icks and roasts. Can’t imagine a bigger ick than me new fellah getting sun stroke in 19 degree heat in March 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
God that gives me the major ick. I’d be wondering if he’s ever even been on holidays before. 🤣 tbh it’s good enough for the pair of them with their icks and roasts. Can’t imagine a bigger ick than me new fellah getting sun stroke in 19 degree heat in March 🤣🤣
Haha he should read here, he’s getting a right roasting. Taste of his own medicine.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lads, how the duck do you get sun stroke in Spain in March. it’s low 20’s at best

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It's all for content. No way would you get heat stroke this time of year.

Reactions: 8
He’s probably hungover but they are telling Euge and Claire it’s the sun 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is Claire a smoker? She’s got a very husky voice in Ailbhe’s stories this morning

Reactions: 4
Whatever the reason she is sitting on a balcony alone on their holiday. Get a man D3 not a boy!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This is like an Alan Partridge skit...why is he marinating in the bed with oven gloves while shes on the balcony watching seagulls ride each other..they're like a brother/sister comedy act instead of a couple...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
They say to know someone you have to live with them. First holiday away as a couple and he lasts one day before he's bedridden for all the wrong reasons. He's a walking ick ! If someone told D3 this story in one of her ' 'ick answer boxes ', she'd say the same!! I give them a month !

Reactions: 21
Cringing at the breakfast content ! He doesn’t drink think he mentioned lately about being 1 year sober … I wonder is he taking the heat stroke to not have to spend any time with her?? Ha ha most boring holiday ever …

Reactions: 8
Such an Irish paddy sitting on a balcony in Spain gorgeous sunshine wearing a Black T-shirt and black jeans with his sunburn peeking through his baby faced skin.The Ick is getting worse by the day 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.