The Garrihys #8 Now that's what I call beo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re going to become the most annoying z list couple as the months roll on, constantly trying to out do each other’s Lols. I predict pranks and all sorts of cringe. It’s going to be rough guys!

Totally agree he’ll bow to the alter of the Garrihy parents and be a living breathing version of what he used to make fun of. He’ll have a beo knitted jumper on him faster than you can say “sell out”!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
They’re going to become the most annoying z list couple as the months roll on, constantly trying to out do each other’s Lols. I predict pranks and all sorts of cringe. It’s going to be rough guys!

Totally agree he’ll bow to the alter of the Garrihy parents and be a living breathing version of what he used to make fun of. He’ll have a beo knitted jumper on him faster than you can say “sell out”!
I don’t think he’ll give to shits about Klaire and Huge. Mark comes from a very wealthy background…he certainly doesn’t need a few coppers from the Gar-Trashians 👍

Reactions: 4
I don’t think he’ll give to shits about Klaire and Huge. Mark comes from a very wealthy background…he certainly doesn’t need a few coppers from the Gar-Trashians 👍
I still think career and fame is attractive to him so he’ll kiss the ring. Can’t buy it.

Reactions: 6
That dress is horrible , she has the strangest style, looks like a uniform you’d wear in a Chinese restaurant

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jesus is that what Loddy Ryan looks like now? Has she had stuff done or?
hahaha Loddy🤣🤣I can't bear the way she speaks. the way she pronounces her ings... mornings... she says moreneens. she's a dose and she's messed up her face. the only good looking one in that family is baps. she's beautiful

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I hate to say it but both Lottie and Lyra look to have work done. They look way older than their actually age on any of DWTS podcast behind the scenes.

Reactions: 2
hahaha Loddy🤣🤣I can't bear the way she speaks. the way she pronounces her ings... mornings... she says moreneens. she's a dose and she's messed up her face. the only good looking one in that family is baps. she's beautiful
I don't know whether "Baps" was deliberate or not but I like it!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Because parents are the only people who drink?

Ailbhe comes across like a person who being a mum/parent becomed her entire personality.
Before she was a parent her entire insta personality was being a wife or being engaged.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Go on Ailbhe ya mad thing. That’s prob a whole year of bottles she’s getting rid off but trying to look like some mad yolk. Look how great I am with a 2 year old and a 2 week old and I drink wine at the weekends. I’m mad!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.