The Garrihys #8 Now that's what I call beo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d love to know where they are gone on holidays! Why I don’t know! Can’t decide do I like him or not. Don’t think he’s be the parents cup of tea.
She has the location tagged on her stories. Elviria, Marbella☀

Reactions: 2
Can we do a BINGO of what content will likely be put out by "G3 and the Babyfaced D4 Bad Boy"?

Defo G3 in a bikini showing off how skinny she is? I would do the same to be fair!
*note I am only jealous cos I do think Mark is cute
He will definitely use content from his previous roasts about people going on holidays, in all his stories and snaps. “How’s your Monday going?”etc etc.

Reactions: 3
I just want to know what Horse Racing Ireland gained from that.... I don't get it!
It is intended to encourage some of her vast army of followers to get into horse racing. Sadly most won’t become jockeys or trainers or owners but some will become problem gamblers.
Centra deal is arguably even worse - let’s all get sloshed on bargain Rosé.

booze and betting, it’s not a great way to use her reach.

Reactions: 7
Clare insisted they pose for an airport pic, and yer man pressing his face into her head.
Weird
It’s nice she’s happy but omg he is being rammed down our throats and he’s only on the scene weeks. More embarrassment if it falls through.

Wonder is he pushing the exposure? He’s after getting alot of attention.

I never followed him before so maybe an incorrect observation. But I think it’s really cringe inducting how much the tone of his Instagram has changed since the relationship was announced. Makes him less likeable I think how much he is bending the knee to the Garrihys

Reactions: 7
Oh same here I hate RTE,it's like another level or layer of the government. I couldn't tell you when I last watched it, the late late is appalling, Fri night should be entertaining and light hearted, switching on the late late after a busy week sitting down with a glass of something, and there's that wooden spoon asking the most ridiculous questions to someone who has suffered a massive tragedy.... pontifical look on his face... "tell me, how did you feel when you heard this awful news". ehmm take a guess Ryan. then all the guests are other members of rte. it's like a weekend edition of prime time. Where's the entertainment?? imagine turning on Graham Norton or Jonathan Ross and Jonathan Ross is there interviewing the ITV news reader. 😂😂. he always has a good mix of celebs, music stars, sports personalities, comedians, mostly funny and interesting and not taking it too seriously. and tubs has the same guests on every other couple of months... Amy huberman is 1 of them.
Wooden spoon 🤣🤣🤣

D3 new fella gives me the ick. Know nothing about him really, have seen just a few skits he's done but don't think I've ever seen him playing it straight, but every pic I've seen them together why can he never just smile or look genuinely happy. He always has a look about him like he's a slightly annoyed celeb getting a pic taken with a fan. But more than that it's the gold chain than does me in altogether. The idea of him getting dressed and looking at himself in the mirror and then taking out the chain to hang purposely over his top sets my teeth on edge. Men and chains are just my biggest ick.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Oh same here I hate RTE,it's like another level or layer of the government. I couldn't tell you when I last watched it, the late late is appalling, Fri night should be entertaining and light hearted, switching on the late late after a busy week sitting down with a glass of something, and there's that wooden spoon asking the most ridiculous questions to someone who has suffered a massive tragedy.... pontifical look on his face... "tell me, how did you feel when you heard this awful news". ehmm take a guess Ryan. then all the guests are other members of rte. it's like a weekend edition of prime time. Where's the entertainment?? imagine turning on Graham Norton or Jonathan Ross and Jonathan Ross is there interviewing the ITV news reader. 😂😂. he always has a good mix of celebs, music stars, sports personalities, comedians, mostly funny and interesting and not taking it too seriously. and tubs has the same guests on every other couple of months... Amy huberman is 1 of them.
Absolutely brilliant sum up. The wooden spoon🤣 is chronic and butchers every interview. RTE will 100% play safe and replace him with another dimwit from the canteen.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
D3 new fella gives me the ick. Know nothing about him really, have seen just a few skits he's done but don't think I've ever seen him playing it straight, but every pic I've seen them together why can he never just smile or look genuinely happy. He always has a look about him like he's a slightly annoyed celeb getting a pic taken with a fan. But more than that it's the gold chain than does me in altogether. The idea of him getting dressed and looking at himself in the mirror and then taking out the chain to hang purposely over his top sets my teeth on edge. Men and chains are just my biggest ick.
He’s the type to grow a mullet and think it’s hip.

It's all a bit juvenile. Posting constantly to show they're in a relationship. Doesn't he roast people for that very reason.

Reactions: 15
Doireann seems to have lost her fake country accent and is doing full on D4 in her latest video showing off the dress.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.