The Garrihys #10 G3's bae's still on the scene, G2's begging is obscene, G1 is still selling serene

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has zero tact. After all the controversy with RTE.she should be laying low instead of smugly preening in a swimsuit with "let's go gals". Entitled talentless smug b.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She blocked me last week for commenting on Stellars post about her nomination for some award for the podcast. I asked how someone could be nominated when all the do is interview family and friends again and again. The truth hurts Doireann, doesn't it! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 46
#workwith
Did you ever 🙄
I’m sure she’ll be flat out working alright..minding bae as I’d say he has no sea legs 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Im sorry but did anyone see her in Mark's latest video doing the macarena? She genuinely looks not fully right in the head

• Haha
Reactions: 12
#workwith
Did you ever 🙄
I’m sure she’ll be flat out working alright..minding bae as I’d say he has no sea legs 🤢
Surely she should be labelling that #ad, when it's a complete freebie.
I'd say she'll be holding his ears back while he's puking his ring up

Im sorry but did anyone see her in Mark's latest video doing the macarena? She genuinely looks not fully right in the head
She'd ate herself if she was a bar of chocolate. Some absolute dope on her Instagram calling her Barbie. Her head surely can't get any bigger.....literally 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Did you see the comments under the last post, Klaire telling her it was a well deserved trip, why is that?! Why is she entitled to a free cruise with the wet wipe boyfriend?! Has she volunteered with the homeless or secretly been on the front line in Ukraine?
Mark gives me serious ick with his wet lips & deep insecurity, they’re trying soooo hard to be a cool couple and they’re not even close.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Don’t get me started on Klare commenting underneath saying ‘never was it more deserved’! Grinds my gears!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Why are RC giving away free cruises?? They hardly need the publicity , this has me raging. I’m booking a cruise next summer but looks like il take my hard earned cash elsewhere.
Just off this ship today.
Myself and my husband had big birthdays and saved for 2 years to go.
Cost over €5k and we didn’t have a balcony room!
Boils my piss to see this 🥲

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
The mad thing doing the macarena while he films. All so staged in an effort to be relatable. She's just so fake. Even when she's talking to the phone she's hidden and reticent. Never reveals her true self.

Reactions: 16
’ve an idea: why don’t we help out RTÉ and start doireann a register of interests: I’ll get the ball rolling
-free car
-free house lamdscaping
-free architect design
-free building materials
-free Charlotte tilbury makeup
-free hotel stays in the shelbourne and that other hotel opposite trinity and the 5 star in ballsbridge
-free dog sitting with the dogfather (he’d be with Claire and euge if it was costing her)
-free ski trip
-free chocolates with Dublin airport!
-free moet and Chandon
-Cheltenham gambling
-booze with centra
-the dail nixer
-hello fresh with paddy
-free stay at the g with the sisters
-fee for mc Ing at the aras
Let’s keep going lol

Tesco-Fred and Florence
TK Maxx
Beo
Doolin ferries
Dublin beay cruises

Royal Caribbean cruise

She literally couldn’t care less and rte have enforced nothing. That new director general is a luvvie too no doubt just pretending he’ll reform things

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Klare Gardashian is a cheap tacky woman. I hope the Garrihys get their comeuppance one of these days. How distasteful is this comment. I think we should share the views expressed here with royal Caribbean and I’m getting on to the PAC and Oireachtas media committee … I’ve had enough of this absolute shite

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Who needs to be influenced to go on a cruise ffs … and all the doses in the comments giving her money saving tips for cruises … are they for real. The talentless fraud is paying for nothing or are they unaware.

Reactions: 22
’ve an idea: why don’t we help out RTÉ and start doireann a register of interests: I’ll get the ball rolling
-free car
-free house lamdscaping
-free architect design
-free building materials
-free hotel stays in the shelbourne and that other hotel opposite trinity and the 5 star in ballsbridge
-free dog sitting with the dogfather (he’d be with Claire and euge if it was costing her)
-free ski trip
-free moet and Chandon
-Cheltenham gambling
-booze with centra
-the dail nixer
-hello fresh with paddy
Let’s keep going lol

Tesco-Fred and Florence
TK Maxx
Beo
Doolin ferries
Dublin beay cruises

Royal Caribbean cruise

She literally couldn’t care less and rte have enforced nothing. That new director general is a luvvie too no doubt just pretending he’ll reform things
Weekend in Mount Falcon estate last summer
€27k from HRI

I also want to know how come she has the dresses from DWTS.

Reactions: 15
Klare Gardashian is a cheap tacky woman. I hope the Garrihys get their comeuppance one of these days. How distasteful is this comment. I think we should share the views expressed here with royal Caribbean and I’m getting on to the PAC and Oireachtas media committee … I’ve had enough of this absolute shite
“Little break” 😡😡😡 most of us break our balls to PAY for a 7 day holiday Klaire you absolute insensitive idiot

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Don't forget the porridge 😂
-free car
-free house lamdscaping
-free architect design
-free building materials
-free ski trip
-free moet and Chandon
-Cheltenham gambling
-booze with centra
-the dail nixer
-hello fresh with paddy
Let’s keep going lol

Tesco-Fred and Florence
TK Maxx
Beo
Doolin ferries
Dublin beay cruises

Royal Caribbean cruise

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why are RC giving away free cruises?? They hardly need the publicity , this has me raging. I’m booking a cruise next summer but looks like il take my hard earned cash elsewhere.
Is it free? As someone who’s been on a few cruises it would make me think twice about this line.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.