The Garrihys #10 G3's bae's still on the scene, G2's begging is obscene, G1 is still selling serene

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He reminds me of Fr. Damo from Fr. Ted!! And I don't know About anyone else, not funny in the slightest! The kind of guy I imagine as a kid himself bullied kids in school for the laughs and the popularity!
A match made in heaven so ... apparently!

Reactions: 8
Good! Might make her realise that she and Pamela Joyce are not remotely entertaining. A boil on your arse would be more fun.
How many times is that PJ has been on? The woman is boring, has nothing intelligent to say and is a complete narc. Get her off the radio and social media.

Reactions: 9
So ........ where are all these friends I though Doireann was gonna have on her Podcast .....

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So ........ where are all these friends I though Doireann was gonna have on her Podcast .....
Her boyfriend, her sister, her mother, her father, her make up artist….it should be called Doreen and Family, on repeat.
Well wow wee Klaire 🙈

Reactions: 16
Why would anybody need to know where Dz’s new windows are from? Did you arrange to give a shout-out to the company in exchange for yet another freebie or discount Dz? Guess we’ll never know.

Reactions: 13
Why would anybody need to know where Dz’s new windows are from? Did you arrange to give a shout-out to the company in exchange for yet another freebie or discount Dz? Guess we’ll never know.
Of course there’s a discount. These things take weeks/months to manufacture so this deal was done long before the tit hit the fan in RTE

Reactions: 9
Of course there’s a discount. These things take weeks/months to manufacture so this deal was done long before the tit hit the fan in RTE
So therefore it should be on the register of interests. And no one cares about you windows Dz or how busy are you beggar.

Reactions: 7
Just saw that Doireann is off on a paid/collab Greek Island cruise with himself - she’s using the hashtag #workwith. My God, she hasn’t learnt a thing over the past two months, and neither has RTE if they approved it. Talk about holding up two fingers to everyone after all of the controversy!

• Angry
Reactions: 39
Just saw that Doireann is off on a paid/collab Greek Island cruise with himself - she’s using the hashtag #workwith. My God, she hasn’t learnt a thing over the past two months, and neither has RTE if they approved it. Talk about holding up two fingers to everyone after all of the controversy!
Yes thought she was very smug

Reactions: 12
Wow, she’s an absolute c you next Tuesday.

Reactions: 11
All advertising should be marked with #ad or #sp as far as I’m aware. I’m sick of this ignorant, smug witch sticking her fingers up at everyone by not labelling her content according to regulations, ASAI are getting a complaint tonight and I’d encourage you all to do the same. She’s laughing at us with this carry on

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Yeah I wonder why she had a smug head on her? And I didn’t miss looking at that other fool either

Reactions: 7
Poor Bertie. Great Mark could get time off work for the holiday - oh wait.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why are RC giving away free cruises?? They hardly need the publicity , this has me raging. I’m booking a cruise next summer but looks like il take my hard earned cash elsewhere.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.