The Garrihys #10 G3's bae's still on the scene, G2's begging is obscene, G1 is still selling serene

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That clip for the next D&F. That psychologist pausing after comparing rejection to a burn like she’s just told the world the secret to life. And the mock wow from the other wan. Absolute codology.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The people in Aoibhinn’s comments calling her a Celtic woman need to be shot with barrels of their own stale shite

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
That clip for the next D&F. That psychologist pausing after comparing rejection to a burn like she’s just told the world the secret to life. And the mock wow from the other wan. Absolute codology.
Couldn't have put it better myself. The fake incredulous face on Dz. What p*sses me off is the patronising behaviour as if she's dealing with cretins. What sort of morons listen to this diatribe. All the while DZ is making dollaz.

Reactions: 12
So... does Doireann not like Donnacha or does Donnacha not like Doireann...
Not sure why you're asking but they definitely don't get on naturally, it's all very forced. Whereas she and Carl do seem to get on better naturally.

Reactions: 3
Not sure why you're asking but they definitely don't get on naturally, it's all very forced. Whereas she and Carl do seem to get on better naturally.
Just listened to them this morning, and got a sense they didn't gel. Curious is all

• Haha
Reactions: 4
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Heard a few minutes of the show this morning and CHRIST her imitation of Dave Fanning..... How awkward and pointless and s**t

Reactions: 4
He reminds me of Fr. Damo from Fr. Ted!! And I don't know About anyone else, not funny in the slightest! The kind of guy I imagine as a kid himself bullied kids in school for the laughs and the popularity!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.