The Garrihys #10 G3's bae's still on the scene, G2's begging is obscene, G1 is still selling serene

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her expressions are so annoying in the latest podcast. At least she has someone different on this time

Reactions: 2
Hopefully the handful of weirdos posting on the last thread don’t come over here 🤣😵💫
Would Doireann be in the top ten RTE earners ? Wonder is she bricking it.

Reactions: 3
Her responses on the latest episode preview are so safe and non committal. She says she reached out to this psychologist but is suitably vague after. Either say it or don't.. just a bait to get people to listen. Are young audiences that shallow now? Do they not want meat on the bone?

Reactions: 6
On a different note spotted G3 & her bae in Dún Laoghaire, her face tripping her walking behind him, moi taking photos of the 40ft & my fish & chips, him thinking I’m taking photos of them & said “are you alright?” Match made in heaven those two 😂 sorry hun, no one cares who you are

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
On a different note spotted G3 & her bae in Dún Laoghaire, her face tripping her walking behind him, moi taking photos of the 40ft & my fish & chips, him thinking I’m taking photos of them & became very hostile. Match made in heaven those two 😂 sorry hun, no one cares who you are
Did they look loved up. That's all they do...walk the pier🤣

Reactions: 4
On a different note spotted G3 & her bae in Dún Laoghaire, her face tripping her walking behind him, moi taking photos of the 40ft & my fish & chips, him thinking I’m taking photos of them & said “are you alright?” Match made in heaven those two 😂 sorry hun, no one cares who you are
Tell us more! They’re heading for splitzville, aren’t they

Reactions: 5
What did you say back to him!?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lol I was tempted to push him off the pier but no I said nothing. I think I was just shocked by his audacity & to even think someone would bother taking a picture of them. I think he’s an arrogant arse to be perfectly honest and I’d rather sh*t in my hands and clap rather than spend one minute of time in his company and also may I add I wouldn’t have known him at all only for I saw her. Sorry but who even is he raging she is more famous

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I wonder is G3 nervous about the RTE scandal given she has a commercial relationship with Renault?

Reactions: 9
I wonder is G3 nervous about the RTE scandal given she has a commercial relationship with Renault?
That's nothing to do with RTE though, is it? She's doing that in an influencer category.

Muller sponsored DWTS, who sponsors their radio show?
---
That's nothing to do with RTE though, is it? She's doing that in an influencer category.

Muller sponsored DWTS, who sponsors their radio show?
After a quick Google it looks to be McDonalds

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She’s either sweating it that she’s going to be exposed or she’s stomping around Castleknock because she’s discovered she’s being paid a pittance compared to the rest 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s either sweating it that she’s going to be exposed or she’s stomping around Castleknock because she’s discovered she’s being paid a pittance compared to the rest 😂
Well she’s not in the top 10 earners at RTE.

Lol I was tempted to push him off the pier but no I said nothing. I think I was just shocked by his audacity & to even think someone would bother taking a picture of them. I think he’s an arrogant arse to be perfectly honest and I’d rather sh*t in my hands and clap rather than spend one minute of time in his company and also may I add I wouldn’t have known him at all only for I saw her. Sorry but who even is he raging she is more famous
Missed opportunity to ask him who tf he is and why would you want a random nobody in your photo

Reactions: 14
As far as we know so far...
Well according to the lists published she’s not in the top 10. Number 10 earns €179k per year. However I d say she pull in a fair whack on public appearances, Mc’ing. We could just download a copy of her most recently filed accounts…

Well according to the lists published she’s not in the top 10. Number 10 earns €179k per year. However I d say she pull in a fair whack on public appearances, Mc’ing. We could just download a copy of her most recently filed accounts…
I meant from the POV the list/figures published s don't seem to be very accurate as we now know.

I meant from the POV the list/figures published s don't seem to be very accurate as we now know.
I bet there's something fishy going on with D'Arcy. He's not publicly come out like Duffy/O'Connor/Byrne have. How his salary is as high as it is for what little he does is beyond me.

I'd say the bulk of G3s income comes from non RTE stuff. From what I can see online her income went from €235,254 in 2020 to €423,730 in 2021... guaranteed its more than that now.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I bet there's something fishy going on with D'Arcy. He's not publicly come out like Duffy/O'Connor/Byrne have. How his salary is as high as it is for what little he does is beyond me.

I'd say the bulk of G3s income comes from non RTE stuff. From what I can see online her income went from €235,254 in 2020 to €423,730 in 2021... guaranteed its more than that now.
Jesus id never have imagined shed be earning that much. Ickheads 188 dole must go toward the tips when they go out to eat.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.