Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Imagine having to mind your panic attack ridden fella on a short haul flight to France, rubbing his thumb all the way and then when ye get there he gets sun stroke in 18 degree heat and has to spend the whole holiday in bed. Dear Lord. It’s like she is being punished by the ick Gods for taking their name in vain and has been landed with the ultimate ick

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Definitely not a good day for D3. To add insult to injury, I heard Ivan Yates talking about her and all of her deals on Newstalk Breakfast this morning, but he called her Doreen 🙃

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49

captainkirk

Chatty Member
I’d say there is an emergency family conference going in castleknock. Clare in her best Kris Jenner momager crisis mode. G1 might be brought up to soothe everyone with her dulcet tones. Let’s see how good G2’s ‘PR skills’ are now. So much for Euge’s life advise ‘no one gives a F about you’ - turns out they do Euge when you’re ripping off the public purse.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Bellatrix#7

VIP Member
Aoibhins sister in law June Curtain who’s brother & family own the Armada hotel in Spanish point is on her Snamhaí Sasta account this morning pushing the #bekind after reading about her friend Marty Morrissey and online influencers being targeted by trolls (aka Doireann!!!)
The same woman June (Snamhaísasta) ran a competition this week in collab with Pearse motors in Ennis for two premium tickets to the semifinal of the All Ireland today in Croke park between Clare & Kilkenny, she said Pearse motors picked a random winner but never showed this live & the woman who won just happens to be from Clare & is a salon/Business owner of Riverside hair salon in Creegh in Kilrush who June follows & just happens to always use this salon to get her hair done all the time but pretended to not know who this person was when winner was announced.
The hypocrisy is rife with all this #bekind when they’re exposed for being dishonest & happy to take all the freebies they can get and no one is allowed to call them out for it. No mention either as to why June appears to using her account of 30k followers to promote Pearse motors with a competition, is she getting a discount on her new electric car in return?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
It’s hard to know, his statement said he returned the car to Renault (no such thing as bad publicity but Renault are having a mare with this too 🤣) in June where as yesterday it was said the car in question at the PAC was returned this week. So maybe that’s a different person/car
This is going to sound mad, but I wouldn’t begrudge Marty the car. He’s harmless and has great time for everyone at the GAA matches especially the kids.

Right, I’ll see myself out now!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Heidi88

VIP Member
She blocked me last week for commenting on Stellars post about her nomination for some award for the podcast. I asked how someone could be nominated when all the do is interview family and friends again and again. The truth hurts Doireann, doesn't it! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 46

MaryJones1

Her and Carl just played a game on air where he had to guess the price of items. I felt like texting in to say sure how would you know the price of things when you get everything for free 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Just saw that Doireann is off on a paid/collab Greek Island cruise with himself - she’s using the hashtag #workwith. My God, she hasn’t learnt a thing over the past two months, and neither has RTE if they approved it. Talk about holding up two fingers to everyone after all of the controversy!

• Angry
Reactions: 39

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
The people in Aoibhinn’s comments calling her a Celtic woman need to be shot with barrels of their own stale shite

• Haha
  • Heart
Thread suggestion: They sell oats, boats and betting totes - is there anything they won’t promote? Name your price, they won’t think twice.

• Haha

Emmasaaaars

Another article about Doireann out this evening. I’d say they are all shitting it
Omg. She was paid 20000 to promote Cheltenham. Wtf. I just don't get it!! Is someone there sitting thinking that the basic beeeeeches in their 20s that follow her and think she's 'gas' will go to the races because of her.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 35

FinGal79

Why are RC giving away free cruises?? They hardly need the publicity , this has me raging. I’m booking a cruise next summer but looks like il take my hard earned cash elsewhere.
Just off this ship today.
Myself and my husband had big birthdays and saved for 2 years to go.
Cost over €5k and we didn’t have a balcony room!
Boils my piss to see this 🥲

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 34

Marjorie

’ve an idea: why don’t we help out RTÉ and start doireann a register of interests: I’ll get the ball rolling
-free car
-free house lamdscaping
-free architect design
-free building materials
-free Charlotte tilbury makeup
-free hotel stays in the shelbourne and that other hotel opposite trinity and the 5 star in ballsbridge
-free dog sitting with the dogfather (he’d be with Claire and euge if it was costing her)
-free ski trip
-free chocolates with Dublin airport!
-free moet and Chandon
-Cheltenham gambling
-booze with centra
-the dail nixer
-hello fresh with paddy
-free stay at the g with the sisters
-fee for mc Ing at the aras
Let’s keep going lol

Tesco-Fred and Florence
TK Maxx
Beo
Doolin ferries
Dublin beay cruises

Royal Caribbean cruise

She literally couldn’t care less and rte have enforced nothing. That new director general is a luvvie too no doubt just pretending he’ll reform things

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 33

Idontevengohere

Chatty Member
Just on the flahavans ad. You'd want to be a bit soft in the head to be influenced by these posts to go out and buy porridge on the recommendation of this absolute dose of the shites, no? They are hardly seeing a good return on this? I have no clue how it all works re marketing but even if my fave actor/musician put similar advertising on their sm it would turn me way off of them and the product. So disingenuous. Porridge ffs.

Thump

VIP Member
One staff member had a free car for 5 years but has now been returned. When was it returned? Yesterday 🤣
It’s too good, can’t turn it off

• Haha
I think when rte started hiring influencers they opened themselves up to all of this drama and bullshit.
Tony Fenton, Larry Gogan, Jimmy Greeley, Simon Young…I’m going back a bit and I’m not even that old 🤣 but they were proper dj’s. That was their actual job. And it was enjoyable listening to radio. It’s desperate these days.

• Heart

Laika1234

VIP Member
Just in case you hadn’t guessed from every story she ever posts… Ailbhe has kids. Ailbhe is a mother. Ailbhe is the parent of children. Ailbhe is the wife of a father.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Jg86

VIP Member
That judge yesterday referring to the lot of them as freeloaders with God like personalities must have hit their fragile egos hard yesterday.

I wonder will she post a "be kind " post or talk about how she was bullied (like lottie is doing) in order to gain sympathy

• Haha
Reactions: 32