The Garrihys #10 G3's bae's still on the scene, G2's begging is obscene, G1 is still selling serene

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ve an idea: why don’t we help out RTÉ and start doireann a register of interests: I’ll get the ball rolling
-free car
-free house lamdscaping
-free architect design
-free building materials
-free Charlotte tilbury makeup
-free hotel stays in the shelbourne and that other hotel opposite trinity and the 5 star in ballsbridge
-free dog sitting with the dogfather (he’d be with Claire and euge if it was costing her)
-free ski trip
-free chocolates with Dublin airport!
-free moet and Chandon
-Cheltenham gambling
-booze with centra
-the dail nixer
-hello fresh with paddy
-free stay at the g with the sisters
-fee for mc Ing at the aras
Let’s keep going lol

Tesco-Fred and Florence
TK Maxx
Beo
Doolin ferries
Dublin beay cruises

Porridge oats in the rte studio
Royal Caribbean cruise
Mc Donald’s
Mount falcon
27k from HRI
Wardrobe from dancing with the stars
Paula call an brushes

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Working hard, paying tax, scrimping and saving but stuck on the rent train for the foreseeable.
And this bleeping idiot is after being sent on a free cruise 🤬
Reading about the poster above who saved €5k to go on one has made me sick. Doireann garrihy needs to be bleeping cancelled.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
They obviously have no connection to reality whatsoever if she can post that a little break was never more deserved 🙄

Reactions: 13
ve an idea: why don’t we help out RTÉ and start doireann a register of interests: I’ll get the ball rolling
-free car
-free house lamdscaping
-free architect design
-free building materials
-free Charlotte tilbury makeup
-free hotel stays in the shelbourne and that other hotel opposite trinity and the 5 star in ballsbridge
-free dog sitting with the dogfather (he’d be with Claire and euge if it was costing her)
-free ski trip
-free chocolates with Dublin airport!
-free moet and Chandon
-Cheltenham gambling
-booze with centra
-the dail nixer
-hello fresh with paddy
-free stay at the g with the sisters
-fee for mc Ing at the aras
Let’s keep going lol

Tesco-Fred and Florence
TK Maxx
Beo
Doolin ferries
Dublin beay cruises

Porridge oats in the rte studio
Royal Caribbean cruise
Mc Donald’s
Mount falcon
27k from HRI
Wardrobe from dancing with the stars
Paula call an brushes
Let’s keep this going and send to the PAC and Oireachtas committees and Kevin bakhurst.

I’ve been on a few cruises. Great holidays but not cheap and this woman getting them for free and her tinker of a mother applauds her.

New threat titles ladies please…..and gents!
---
Working hard, paying tax, scrimping and saving but stuck on the rent train for the foreseeable.
And this bleeping idiot is after being sent on a free cruise 🤬
Reading about the poster above who saved €5k to go on one has made me sick. Doireann garrihy needs to be bleeping cancelled.
Could be more than €5k on RC. Could be €7.5k

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Let’s keep this going and send to the PAC and Oireachtas committees and Kevin bakhurst.

I’ve been on a few cruises. Great holidays but not cheap and this woman getting they did free and her tinker of a mother applauds her.

New threat titles ladies please…..and gents!
---

Could be more than €5k on RC. Could be €7.5k
I went on a RC cruise years ago and it was easily 3k per person and that was with just a window no balcony.

• Sick
They obviously have no connection to reality whatsoever if she can post that a little break was never more deserved 🙄
It’s very much a deliberate two fingers to the public. What Dz the dummy would do well to remember is the tax payer pays her salary. With enough pressure, we can get her OFF the books

Reactions: 17
Obviously hugely frustrating, but I think if she at least spoke about how lucky she is and gave a genuine review/insight into the ship & cruise, showed the room etc. it would at least make you feel like it’s actual advertising. Instead she’s just having a good time and throwing a couple stories up.
The fact he gets to tag along and doesn’t have to #ad is not ok though. He’ll prob get sea sickness anyways 😂

Thread title suggestion:
Doireanns two fingers to RTE: Kevin bakhurst on his knees for an end to the begging and freebies, Clare garrihy with her balls of steel congratulating her prodigies

So her ‘line manager’ or whoever it is they have to pass this stuff by, after all that has gone on, has given her the go-ahead to grab yet another freebie and take more holidays from her RTE job.

So many tv licence payers across the country hadn’t the spare money for a staycation never mind abroad, I’m sure they all would love to watch Dz pretending to get involved and do the macarena on a free luxury cruise.

Tone. Deaf. Ah but no one deserves it more, eh Klare.

Thread title suggestion: The Garrihys #11: Free cruise with Mark..hope there's no shark. Poetry hun bores. PR boss is a snore.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The Garrihys #11 Is D3 cruisin' for job losin'? D2's "career" is still confusin'. D1 in poetry for Aoibhin.

Reactions: 22
Royal Caribbean have made a lot of cutbacks to the perks you get when you cruise regularly. It’s disappointing then to see then them giving free holidays to the likes of Doireann who will probably never cruise again. Will definitely be emailing them 😡

Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion: They sell oats, boats and betting totes - is there anything they won’t promote? Name your price, they won’t think twice.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.