The Garrihy Sisters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry now but it’s the last place I would bring my kids at the moment. Being asked to reduce movements in level 5etc. Could she not have left them with their father? The Supermom shtick is pathetic.
Especially when we all know that daddy is sitting at home.

Reactions: 3
The whispery pity voice like she’s telling you someone has died... it’s actually gas🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
O
And the fake Clare accent.
Oh christ is that what that is? I'm from Clare so I didn't really cop it - that's the awful "Counthry" thing she does, particularly when speaking to the children?
Jesus if I sound anything like that I'm taking a vow of silence immediately!

Reactions: 6
O
Oh christ is that what that is? I'm from Clare so I didn't really cop it - that's the awful "Counthry" thing she does, particularly when speaking to the children?
Don't worry, I'm sure you don't! I'm also from Clare and she sounds nothing like me or my family! She sounds like what she is - a Dub trying and failing to be from "the wesht".

I actually think day 2 of poetry might sound worse than day 1. What is with the fake, super sincere dramatisation? You're reading a poem Aoibhinn, not telling someone their dog has died in the middle of it's life saving surgery. Please stop butchering Heaney.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I know this will make me sound like a real petty Betty, but her arm reach to start recording sends me mental!! It's so easy to crop out so why doesn't she??! It's like when youtubers post a fake ass apology video and leave it in. Doesn't add any relatablity like!

I thought I was the only one that finds that soft fake voice annoying. Jesus the poem she read that the father wrote was the worst. Don’t know why people think that it’s amazing

O
A Dub trying (and failing) to put on a Clare accent. It drives me mad. The 3 of them do it.

I thought I was the only one that finds that soft fake voice annoying. Jesus the poem she read that the father wrote was the worst. Don’t know why people think that it’s amazing
People are absolutely obsessed with the parents. It is like a cult with their Insta followers You would swear they knew millionaire "Clare and Euge" personally. Fascinating to watch.

Reactions: 8
Her lips are perfect in today’s poetry video. She always had great lips but that Cupid’s bow is too flawless to not have had a tweak. I would love to know who she uses. Her skin is flawless but natural too.

Reactions: 3
O
Also from Clare...hup the banner!! Anyway, while I definitely don't have a "whest claaaarrrre" accent, and don't live there, I've definitely heard hints of it from my children, so I could understand it rubbing off on the Garrihy sisters

Reactions: 4
Also from Clare...hup the banner!! Anyway, while I definitely don't have a "whest claaaarrrre" accent, and don't live there, I've definitely heard hints of it from my children, so I could understand it rubbing off on the Garrihy sisters
It sounds like a pure act with them TBH because they are so false. The youngest one only puts it on for "comedy" (she never talks like this normally).

Her lips are perfect in today’s poetry video. She always had great lips but that Cupid’s bow is too flawless to not have had a tweak. I would love to know who she uses. Her skin is flawless but natural too.
I think the flawless skin is down to a filter. It's always a little too flawless to be real IMHO.

Dzoireen looking for recommendations for a vacuum cleaner on insta.. What's the bets she's Gifted one next week?

• Haha
Dzoireen looking for recommendations for a vacuum cleaner on insta.. What's the bets she's Gifted one next week?
I feel like she had a story not too long ago about how much she loves her Dyson? Maybe I'm imagining that.. or maybe she wants a newer one. I'm sure earth mama sister can help out there.

• Haha
It really bugs me how Aoibhin leaves the tap running to let the dogs drink. Over the summer she used to do it with the hose. How hard is it to have some bowls outside for them.

Reactions: 5
It really bugs me how Aoibhin leaves the tap running to let the dogs drink. Over the summer she used to do it with the hose. How hard is it to have some bowls outside for them.
Same, hopefully the actually have water bowls inside? Not safe for them not to have access to water all the time.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.