The Garrihy Sisters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God the crap out of Aoibhinn on Ireland AM this morning. Oh COVID is very hard on us all. I’ve only seen Sean once or twice. Mam and Dad are not getting to bond the the grandkids as Clare posts a picture of her holding Sean. Absolute rubbish.

Reactions: 12
What is so interesting about her that they would have her own to talk about the family ?

Reactions: 5
I really hope Doireann actually buys some prints from Helen O' Higgins after being gifted some and since she is going on about supporting Irish businesses.

Reactions: 6
Middle sister on dying to show herself after having the baby!! 🙄 and when she says oh handy for these days when we’re just walking and eating ! Sorry there love we all have jobs families commitments mortgages and the like... I’m teaching full time three kids under five in childminders husband an essential worker. We’ve bills groceries and yeah pretty feckin busy don’t get to see either set of our parents as all over 70 now.. so we’re busy minding them and working.. so you enjoy your little strolls there and waiting for packages on your doorstep and sure book another night in shelbourne you may aswell now you’ve grandparents on call.. you’re v busy too..

Middle sister on dying to show herself after having the baby!! 🙄 and when she says oh handy for these days when we’re just walking and eating ! Sorry there love we all have jobs families commitments mortgages and the like... I’m teaching full time three kids under five in childminders husband an essential worker. We’ve bills groceries and yeah pretty feckin busy don’t get to see either set of our parents as all over 70 now.. so we’re busy minding them and working.. so you enjoy your little strolls there and waiting for packages on your doorstep and sure book another night in shelbourne you may aswell now you’ve grandparents on call.. you’re v busy too..
Ya we get it, you look like you never had a baby at all. Fail for me on that front! If she wears a medium lord! I’m a medium and a size 12. They have no idea of the real world struggles, just keep lapping up the freebies.

Just had a look at Ailbhe's insta for the first time. Snoozefest.
I don't understand why brands use her? Engagement with her posts seems very low?

Reactions: 3
Just had a look at Ailbhe's insta for the first time. Snoozefest.
I don't understand why brands use her? Engagement with her posts seems very low?
She is as dull as dishwater. At least the other two are famous for something, even if it is crappy acting and comedy routines.

Reactions: 8
I really hope Doireann actually buys some prints from Helen O' Higgins after being gifted some and since she is going on about supporting Irish businesses.
I doubt it - when I called her out before about her freebie holidays she mentioned her Scrolling with the Homies slot where she calls out local businesses. She seems to think this will suffice instead of putting her hand in her pocket.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
I do love the Garrihy definition of v busy! It blows my mind! Please swap lives with any front line nurse currently doing 16 hours shifts and see your definition of busy then. Also i cannot understand with all the gifting to influences the husband does, instead of giving to an influencer would he not give each hospital in the country 1 weekend break! I'd rather see that than Terri Mc Evoy and Louise Cooney going around!

Reactions: 7
Nothing grinds my gears more than influencers showing leggings by pulling out the waistband and then zooming in on their torsos. Ailbhe looks ridiculous doing it. It's so irritating and doesn't actually have any benefit. Wow, the waistband is stretchy, that's not at all what I expected from a pair of leggings 🙄. Maybe tell me how supportive it is, or what your waist measurement is so I can know if I'll fit an arbitrary small, medium or large.

Nothing grinds my gears more than influencers showing leggings by pulling out the waistband and then zooming in on their torsos. Ailbhe looks ridiculous doing it. It's so irritating and doesn't actually have any benefit. Wow, the waistband is stretchy, that's not at all what I expected from a pair of leggings 🙄. Maybe tell me how supportive it is, or what your waist measurement is so I can know if I'll fit an arbitrary small, medium or large.

It’s a I just thought I’d pop on to show you how skinny I am post.

Reactions: 10
💯 how many times did she pull at it. We get it, you’re really slim not even 2 mts post partum. And the bloody husky voice Jesus! Enough!

Reactions: 2
💯 how many times did she pull at it. We get it, you’re really slim not even 2 mts post partum. And the bloody husky voice Jesus! Enough!
She actually slapped her own belly. I have second hand embarrassment for her. Like who actually does this besides "influencers"!

I wonder is she actually pretty bored herself ? Her day job wasn’t exactly taxing and now it’s just lounging around and “eating”
Hard to have an interesting Instagram feed if your day to day is mundane
She would be more relatable if she just stopped trying so hard to make it appear easy

I wonder is she actually pretty bored herself ? Her day job wasn’t exactly taxing and now it’s just lounging around and “eating”
Hard to have an interesting Instagram feed if your day to day is mundane
She would be more relatable if she just stopped trying so hard to make it appear easy
I don’t know if she finds it easy. It’s probably because when it’s hard she can’t be on top of hiding the baby’s face and I think she made a conscious effort not to show much of the baby. However she always “alludes” to the fact that she’s a new mother! 😂 I’m pregnant again and not particularly interested in her but moreso what free stuff she gets so I don’t rush out and support the brand! Same with LBP. But if that’s all they‘ve got going for them (bearing child) then it’s boring! It’s beautiful when it happens you but nobody else cares! I tried to follow Caroline Foran because she is very open and honest about being a new mother. No sponsored gifts on her posts. Just raw motherhood and I realised I appreciate that but don’t really care either. Ailbhe and Aoibhinn should take advice from their sister, you know the one, “nobody gives a duck about you, or your baby”. Harsh but true!

Reactions: 5
I don’t know if she finds it easy. It’s probably because when it’s hard she can’t be on top of hiding the baby’s face and I think she made a conscious effort not to show much of the baby. However she always “alludes” to the fact that she’s a new mother! 😂 I’m pregnant again and not particularly interested in her but moreso what free stuff she gets so I don’t rush out and support the brand! Same with LBP. But if that’s all they‘ve got going for them (bearing child) then it’s boring! It’s beautiful when it happens you but nobody else cares! I tried to follow Caroline Foran because she is very open and honest about being a new mother. No sponsored gifts on her posts. Just raw motherhood and I realised I appreciate that but don’t really care either. Ailbhe and Aoibhinn should take advice from their sister, you know the one, “nobody gives a duck about you, or your baby”. Harsh but true!
So true, it’s special to you and your partner but apart from that I hate to tell you Ailbhe but people are and have been for centuries having babies and all done without mirror selfies and freebies .... ground breaking I know! Me also as a new mother also, no intention of supporting any of the brands fawning over her. Put me right off. And I was a big Penney’s fan up to now.

So true, it’s special to you and your partner but apart from that I hate to tell you Ailbhe but people are and have been for centuries having babies and all done without mirror selfies and freebies .... ground breaking I know! Me also as a new mother also, no intention of supporting any of the brands fawning over her. Put me right off. And I was a big Penney’s fan up to now.
Double also sorry!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.