The Garrihy Sisters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus the Garrihy's will advertise anything! Cant believe Doireann is advertising McDonalds. Trying to make it all cool with the festival vibe but basically will flog anything if the money is right. All about supporting local and small businesses until one of the biggest corporations in the world coming knocking!

Ailbhe got a hamper from Cadbury today. Think it was to do with the competition for a new flavour but you wouldnt know from the little snippet Ailbhe showed on her stories. You would think if a company took the time to send a gift that she would maybe give a bit of info! She is meant to work in marketing and PR too so she has no excuse. Obviously only wants the freebies!

And dont get me started on the poetry!
The poetry ....😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Was it just me or was the podcast with Paula Callan dire ? Can’t tell who was more yawn inducing

Reactions: 5
People are like sheep. Most of my friends, all educated women in their 30s, are absolutely obsessed with them!
I don’t get why everyone thinks it’s so brilliant. My 69 year old mother spent most of the first lockdown completely alone, she was utterly miserable - hilarious! If one of my friends commented “brilliant” on that id judge them.

Not wishing to body shame by this comment but how on earth can Ailbhe be a size 12. I’m a size 12 and I’m built like a footballer after years playing gaa so a big booty! I’d have thought she was an 8-10. I don’t believe it. Just bought my first pair of sweaty Betty leggings unrelated to her promotion of them. She’s as good as all the bloggers now with discount codes.

Not wishing to body shame by this comment but how on earth can Ailbhe be a size 12. I’m a size 12 and I’m built like a footballer after years playing gaa so a big booty! I’d have thought she was an 8-10. I don’t believe it. Just bought my first pair of sweaty Betty leggings unrelated to her promotion of them. She’s as good as all the bloggers now with discount codes.
It could just be the way sizing is gone now. I'm also a size 12 in jeans in most places now but have a few old size 10 pairs that fit the same 🤔. Jeans/bottoms in most places are tiny these days compared to a few years ago!

I was very confused when she was excited her order arrived and then it was #ad when she showed items so presume she didn't purchase 🤷🏻
Size wise they seem to size up as I think D also said she was in a M - I had to size down as found they were loose and didn't stay put

Reactions: 4
I was very confused when she was excited her order arrived and then it was #ad when she showed items so presume she didn't purchase 🤷🏻
Size wise they seem to size up as I think D also said she was in a M - I had to size down as found they were loose and didn't stay put
Yeah a ‘haul’ for advertising purposes only. More freebies. Just thought it bizarre that sizing for her frame. M fits me but I’m the full of them like and I’d consider my legs nearly twice the width of hers. Anywho!

We took the Dublin cruises boat trip this summer, we met the dad & the mom & had very different experiences. The dad was such a gent, spoke to everyone boarding the boat & took time to make you feel welcome. We had small children with us & he spoke of his grandchildren. Disembarking, we met the mom when we had a question of where to get the dart, she seemed completely flustered & was giving my little one a map but when someone she knew approached her she dropped us mid Conversation & turned her back to engage with them. We completely
Felt fobbed off by her. The boat trip itself was really enjoyable. Albeit expensive.

i has messaged ailbhe prior To the trip which she ignored

They do come across as a lovely family & I have to say I enjoy listening to Doireann each morning

I've always got the impression that Eugene is the most genuine of the lot. Clare comes across as a social climber and probably passed that on to the girls, with maybe the exception of Ailbhe.

Reactions: 10
I know someone who was at a painting class in that hotel the husband owns...there was about 10 people at it. Everyone was painting away and next thing in she arrives with the husband and made the big entrance and admired the paintings with the “oohing and aahing”. That evening she posted a pic on her Instagram of herself sitting in front of a canvas at the event pretend painting. My friend said she’s 99% sure she wasn’t there painting with everyone else as she would have heard her or seen her, and it’s obvious she just popped in and took a pic of herself with someone else’s painting at the end to post on her Instagram with a big laughing head saying how much fun she had.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I know someone who was at a painting class in that hotel the husband owns...there was about 10 people at it. Everyone was painting away and next thing in she arrives with the husband and made the big entrance and admired the paintings with the “oohing and aahing”. That evening she posted a pic on her Instagram of herself sitting in front of a canvas at the event pretend painting. My friend said she’s 99% sure she wasn’t there painting with everyone else as she would have heard her or seen her, and it’s obvious she just popped in and took a pic of herself with someone else’s painting at the end to post on her Instagram with a big laughing head saying how much fun she had.
Pure chancer.

I've always got the impression that Eugene is the most genuine of the lot. Clare comes across as a social climber and probably passed that on to the girls, with maybe the exception of Ailbhe.
Ailbhe, like the mother, is literally famous for being famous. At least the other two are famous for something.

• Heart
Ailbhe is just as hungry,why else would she have such a public presence ? Promoting and accepting gifts

She loves to think of herself as Ireland’s answer to Kate Middleton

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Would love to know what essential work has Aoibhinn on O Connell St???

I'm presuming she dragged the two girls up to leave with granny and grandad and she'll skip into Ailbhe and baby but she's too glic to post any of that on the gram!

Reactions: 3
I’m sure Lottie Ryan thought she was a shoe in for the breakfast job. I do think Doireann is a better choice.
I think I would have to stop listening if Lottie Ryan was on it ...everytime she talk and has to take a breath she sounds like darth vader , she can't seem to continously talk and breath she has to stop and gulp the air 😤😤😤

Reactions: 4
Find Doireann very fake sounding on radio especially the forced laughing. She can’t seem to take a joke either when Eoghan says anything. She gets very petty

Reactions: 12
I think I would have to stop listening if Lottie Ryan was on it ...everytime she talk and has to take a breath she sounds like darth vader , she can't seem to continously talk and breath she has to stop and gulp the air 😤😤😤
Yes very wheezy all the time!! Her nasal accent really grates on me.

Find Doireann very fake sounding on radio especially the forced laughing. She can’t seem to take a joke either when Eoghan says anything. She gets very petty
They hate eachother sure! It’s sooo obvious

Reactions: 11
They hate eachother sure! It’s sooo obvious
Must be very frustrating for Eoghan, who is actually very smart, clued-in and not famous for doing bad impersonations of bloggers/because her sister was on Fair City, to have to share the gig with her. He is quite good, but she embarrassing to listen to.

Reactions: 15
Her podcast has gone downhill.
I think someone said here before, she just sticks to her script with the interview questions - there's no going off script and following a different line of questions based on what the interviewee has said. She just wheezes laughing and then moves on to the next question. Used to like the podcast, but meh, couldn't be arsed now. There's much better listening out there

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.