The Garrihy Sisters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Pause for Poetry is nauseatingly annoying! It's so awkward and the voice goes through my head!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is it normal that I feel like puking every time any of them pop onto my feed? 🤢 Ailbhe and her cleaning and then oh getting my steps in she’d make you puke like how that’s ‘parenting blogger’ is beyond me she shares no real info nothing but wants to be gifted left right and centre anything to do with children!!

Reactions: 8
Is it normal that I feel like puking every time any of them pop onto my feed? 🤢 Ailbhe and her cleaning and then oh getting my steps in she’d make you puke like how that’s ‘parenting blogger’ is beyond me she shares no real info nothing but wants to be gifted left right and centre anything to do with children!!
And the way they tag each other into everything - the whole family is a business.

Reactions: 3
New thread suggestion

The Garrihy Sisters: Think they're from the West, and that as mother's they're the best, but really they are a nauseating, annoying snooze-fest

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Aoibhinn is like a nun. The type of student at school who would always get picked to do the readings, never a hair out of place, homework always done, sits up straight. Pure bore she is

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Aoibhinn is like a nun. The type of student at school who would always get picked to do the readings, never a hair out of place, homework always done, sits up straight. Pure bore she is
The pauses when she talks about pandemic poetry.... ahhh.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Jesus the Garrihy's will advertise anything! Cant believe Doireann is advertising McDonalds. Trying to make it all cool with the festival vibe but basically will flog anything if the money is right. All about supporting local and small businesses until one of the biggest corporations in the world coming knocking!

Ailbhe got a hamper from Cadbury today. Think it was to do with the competition for a new flavour but you wouldnt know from the little snippet Ailbhe showed on her stories. You would think if a company took the time to send a gift that she would maybe give a bit of info! She is meant to work in marketing and PR too so she has no excuse. Obviously only wants the freebies!

And dont get me started on the poetry!

Jesus the Garrihy's will advertise anything! Cant believe Doireann is advertising McDonalds. Trying to make it all cool with the festival vibe but basically will flog anything if the money is right. All about supporting local and small businesses until one of the biggest corporations in the world coming knocking!

Ailbhe got a hamper from Cadbury today. Think it was to do with the competition for a new flavour but you wouldnt know from the little snippet Ailbhe showed on her stories. You would think if a company took the time to send a gift that she would maybe give a bit of info! She is meant to work in marketing and PR too so she has no excuse. Obviously only wants the freebies!

I was only thinking McDonalds isn't very Beo friendly, she'd sell her granny for a few quid

Reactions: 7

But Ailbhe treated herself to a leeeedl nail kit .... to be more relatable to the peasants no doubt!

But Ailbhe treated herself to a leeeedl nail kit .... to be more relatable to the peasants no doubt!
I thought Lidl/Aldi were removing all non-essential items from their middle aisle so this felt irresponsible to me 🤔

• Haha
Did anyone else find Aoibhin dressing the kids up as old ladies for Halloween with the sign to protect them from the virus a bit tasteless?

I know what she was trying to get at..don't go trick or treating to protect the vulnerable but I think she missed the mark!

Reactions: 8
Aoibhin is being interviewed on Clare FM all about how she invented poetry.
Saw the pic of the two girls dressed as oul wans and smeared with makeup. Ugh.

• Haha
McDonald's operates a franchise model. Very few outlets are directly owned. The people who own, manage and staff the joint are local! :LOL:

Did anyone else find Aoibhin dressing the kids up as old ladies for Halloween with the sign to protect them from the virus a bit tasteless?

I know what she was trying to get at..don't go trick or treating to protect the vulnerable but I think she missed the mark!
Oh my god, I think that's such bad taste!! Like really making a mockery of how scared the elderly are I'd the virus ! A part of me is glad to see her break her 'super nice' persona

Reactions: 3
McDonald's operates a franchise model. Very few outlets are directly owned. The people who own, manage and staff the joint are local! :LOL:
It still doesnt fit Doireann or the Garrihy's image. They really do seem to accept any work from the highest bidder. I really doubt Aoibhin stepped into a Lidl before her latest collab. She was advertising Dove soap at the beginning of the pandemic. Most supermarkets were limiting the number of units people could buy and soap did not need promoting! Most people's hands were red raw from washing them so much. Absolutely tone deaf!

I
Oh my god, I think that's such bad taste!! Like really making a mockery of how scared the elderly are I'd the virus ! A part of me is glad to see her break her 'super nice' persona
I'm actually shocked she found this appropriate.

Reactions: 4
They are absolutely tone deaf. "Mom" Ailbhe made a comment the other day wondering what she did in the previous lockdown. Why do these women have to subsume their whole identity into motherhood once their child is born?

Reactions: 10
They are absolutely tone deaf. "Mom" Ailbhe made a comment the other day wondering what she did in the previous lockdown. Why do these women have to subsume their whole identity into motherhood once their child is born?
Well she obviously wasn't working very hard for daddy's business if she can't remember what she did! 🙄 I hate how Aoibhín calls the girls 'aul biddies'. It's demeaning to older women and it doesn't even make sense. If they resemble aul biddies it's because you're dressing them that way! They're all so self centred.

Reactions: 9
Well she obviously wasn't working very hard for daddy's business if she can't remember what she did! 🙄 I hate how Aoibhín calls the girls 'aul biddies'. It's demeaning to older women and it doesn't even make sense. If they resemble aul biddies it's because you're dressing them that way! They're all so self centred.
All the comments are "Brilliant" or "Hilarious". I'm shocked people aren't calling her out on it. There doesnt seem to be any negative comments at all!

Reactions: 2
All the comments are "Brilliant" or "Hilarious". I'm shocked people aren't calling her out on it. There doesnt seem to be any negative comments at all!
People are like sheep. Most of my friends, all educated women in their 30s, are absolutely obsessed with them!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.