The Garrihy Sisters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I agree ....but what do we expect if she is following in the footsteps of her big sister Aoibhin she is the exact same.
Well beyond that stage myself, but I don't think it is a good sign for new mums that not all can be perfect.
I'm sure in time she will realise. I would think she is not as comfortable talking into the camera as much as the sisters, which is fine too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Yes I agree ....but what do we expect if she is following in the footsteps of her big sister Aoibhin she is the exact same.
Well beyond that stage myself, but I don't think it is a good signal for new mums not all can be perfect.
I'm sure in time she will realise. I would think she is not as comfortable talking into the camera as much as the sisters, which is fine too.
Dunno how any of them do it, I absolutely hate hearing my own voice back!!! Yeah and as a new mum all these insta hun super moms are very irritating!

Reactions: 3
Dunno how any of them do it, I absolutely hate hearing my own voice back!!! Yeah and as a new mum all these insta hun super moms are very irritating!
Its not easy with a new baby, I m so glad there was no such thing as Instagrammers/bloggers when I was at the baby stage.

I have a friend who WORSHIPS them. Has the husband onto the podcasts and went down to stay at hotel over the summer for a babymoon. Following Ailbhe like a hawk as she is a new mam herself and it’s exhausting just watching her try to keep up with the Ailbhe approach to new motherhood.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
What does a new sweatshirt have to do with motherhood? Honest to God.

I have a friend who WORSHIPS them. Has the husband onto the podcasts and went down to stay at hotel over the summer for a babymoon. Following Ailbhe like a hawk as she is a new mam herself and it’s exhausting just watching her try to keep up with the Ailbhe approach to new motherhood.
I have a friend that is obsessed with them too. Gets cross when I point out the truth that they are nothing but a bunch of wealthy, talentless chancers.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
She bought duck all for that new house of hers. Off throwing herself on an Emma mattress this morning. Honestly i would just be mortified for myself if everything I owned was gifted. Just grinds my gears because she’s very well off after marrying money!

Reactions: 14
She bought duck all for that new house of hers. Off throwing herself on an Emma mattress this morning. Honestly i would just be mortified for myself if everything I owned was gifted. Just grinds my gears because she’s very well off after marrying money!
And the kids in a pic for a good measure too 🙄

Reactions: 1
She hasn’t found a big enough jumper for her walks. Can’t go out until it’s sent to her...

Mrs Mom stocked up now courtesy of Penny’s. the child would be starkers otherwise 😒
This annoys me so much!! She lives down the road from a DV refuge in blanch who could do with that stuff. I’d honestly have more respect if these bloggers donated even half of the gifted stuff,who needs that much 🤦🏼‍♀️

Its not easy with a new baby, I m so glad there was no such thing as Instagrammers/bloggers when I was at the baby stage.
I'm a relatively new mam (hes 9 months) and honestly, I really struggled for the first few months. I remember the night he was born, partner had gone home and I was in the room alone, post c section just sitting there thinking "oh no what the duck have I just done". Quickly followed by "why am I not on social media gushing about my newborn baby with a flower wall and matching nightwear and a curly blowdry, what's wrong with me??".

I can hand on heart say I didn't start to bond with him until he was about 6 months, and again I'd see influencers gushing about their babies and how amazing motherhood is and be thinking ok, there is something wrong with me.

Thankfully it passed and I kinda like the little fella nowadays 😅😍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I'm a relatively new mam (hes 9 months) and honestly, I really struggled for the first few months. I remember the night he was born, partner had gone home and I was in the room alone, post c section just sitting there thinking "oh no what the duck have I just done". Quickly followed by "why am I not on social media gushing about my newborn baby with a flower wall and matching nightwear and a curly blowdry, what's wrong with me??".

I can hand on heart say I didn't start to bond with him until he was about 6 months, and again I'd see influencers gushing about their babies and how amazing motherhood is and be thinking ok, there is something wrong with me.

Thankfully it passed and I kinda like the little fella nowadays 😅😍
Those post birth pics are just ridiculous .... perfect hair and makeup and silky matching pjs and night gown. My baba is 6mts and took me 3 mts to even feel anyway ‘normal’ ..... they are pressuring all the ordinary mums out there. Plus the showing the post baby bod days later.

Reactions: 10
Aoibhin was the same....I had my first baby the same time she had Hannorah & I remember her posing for some pic a wet week after having her & it actually made me feel like utter shite! It’s so unrealistic & not a reflection of how tough the first few weeks are esp as a first time parent😩

Reactions: 5
Aoibhin was the same....I had my first baby the same time she had Hannorah & I remember her posing for some pic a wet week after having her & it actually made me feel like utter shite! It’s so unrealistic & not a reflection of how tough the first few weeks are esp as a first time parent😩

Everything with them is a performance, an act. They monetise every aspect of their privileged lives. The other one in the Shelbourne last week when likely thousands of her followers are unemployed/struggling because of Covid.

Reactions: 10
What’s the motivation for them .... keeping up with the rest of the insta huns, enjoying making us mortals feel shite or just pure vanity 🤔every ‘ordinary’ mum has more to be doing first few weeks and forever. Baby well turned out, mum turned out!! That’s about it! Was sick to see Penney’s sending her all the free gear. Really has put me off Penney’s. Best she won’t use half of it.

What’s the motivation for them .... keeping up with the rest of the insta huns, enjoying making us mortals feel shite or just pure vanity 🤔every ‘ordinary’ mum has more to be doing first few weeks and forever. Baby well turned out, mum turned out!! That’s about it! Was sick to see Penney’s sending her all the free gear. Really has put me off Penney’s. Best she won’t use half of it.
I’m not a fan of the Garrihys but Ailbhe sounds the most genuine and she made it a point in saying that they wouldn’t go to waste and I genuinely don’t think they will. I’d say she’s very grateful. Aoibhinn however is totally different. Doubt her babies are wearing the best of Lupilu or whatever the Lidl brand is and she’s their BA!

Reactions: 5
Thread name suggestion

Garrihy Gab n’ Grab, we don’t do Drab only gifted from mom and dad

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.