The Garrihy Sisters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We chose this ‘from the catalogue we were told to chose anything we wanted from’ - oh bore off . Don’t be telling me what bleeping crib you like when the stitches in your vagina are hardly healed.
A great way to put it 👏🏼🤣

Reactions: 1
Why is Aoibhin posting pictures of her two daughters in the bath? I get you can't see anything really bad but it's actually such an invasion of privacy. I have like 100 followers and a private insta account and I would never post a picture of my kids naked, never mind one for the world to see. There are people that look for this stuff on instagram and share it around. Regardless of the fact their private parts are covered with bubbles it is just not on and there's no need.

Reactions: 4
Why is Aoibhin posting pictures of her two daughters in the bath? I get you can't see anything really bad but it's actually such an invasion of privacy. I have like 100 followers and a private insta account and I would never post a picture of my kids naked, never mind one for the world to see. There are people that look for this stuff on instagram and share it around. Regardless of the fact their private parts are covered with bubbles it is just not on and there's no need.
She posted the older one in bed asleep one night. I think it’s awful.

Reactions: 2
Thought the same. Awful.

It is awful.

They're her babies and I totally get that she's not thinking anyone would abuse pics of her kids but unfortunately it happens. It's naive of her to think that it's ok to put pics of babies up half naked. I know that you can't techincally see anything but I think that's irrelevant. You're drawing attention to your babies by doing this. With a following of her size I would think she would air on the side of caution. I have a family member who's pics of her kids from a private Facebook account were found on a "suspected" paedophiles computer. They were fully clothed in the pics!! Ever since I found out about this I have strong beliefs that children shouldn't be shown on social media full stop! The internet is a dark and scary place

Reactions: 10
They're her babies and I totally get that she's not thinking anyone would abuse pics of her kids but unfortunately it happens. It's naive of her to think that it's ok to put pics of babies up half naked. I know that you can't techincally see anything but I think that's irrelevant. You're drawing attention to your babies by doing this. With a following of her size I would think she would air on the side of caution. I have a family member who's pics of her kids from a private Facebook account were found on a "suspected" paedophiles computer. They were fully clothed in the pics!! Ever since I found out about this I have strong beliefs that children shouldn't be shown on social media full stop! The internet is a dark and scary place
That’s terrifying

For someone who tries to come across as a Uummy Mummy or Earth Mother I am surprised she puts her kids on her stories and photos so much. I would have thought their privacy would've been more important to them.

Her husband seems to be very private as we rarely see photos of him. But he must agree to allow her use the kids like she does.

It will be interesting to see what happens with instagrammers kids in 10 - 15 years when they see everything that has been shared of them. I cant imagine anyone liking having their bathtime photos shared with over 140k followers plus God knows who else. I was going to say kids need to be protected more but really it's the parents that should be protecting their children and with instagrammers they are the ones putting their kids lives out their for all and sundry.

Reactions: 3
Sorry not but CRINGE Doireann talking about what is in yesterday paper. She absolutely loves the face she got a one line mention. What was she defensive about? There was nothing about her podcast really good or bad. It was all about Paul. Cringe is not the word. She just wanted to get that on there for people to see that she was being “talked about” when she wasn’t at all. Just gloating at the fact her name is in the same sentence as Paul Mescal in the paper.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sorry not but CRINGE Doireann talking about what is in yesterday paper. She absolutely loves the face she got a one line mention. What was she defensive about? There was nothing about her podcast really good or bad. It was all about Paul. Cringe is not the word. She just wanted to get that on there for people to see that she was being “talked about” when she wasn’t at all. Just gloating at the fact her name is in the same sentence as Paul Mescal in the paper.
I thought the same. So cringe. It didn’t say anything bad at all. She just loves the bit of publicity. Came across as very petty there.

Reactions: 5
What's she on about "Mom" chop though? Just say you wanted to show off your hair cut, not everything has to be related to being a mother.

Pet peeve but hate when Irish people use Mom. I know it depends where you grew up and no offense to anyone who does use it

Reactions: 27
Ailbhe's hair looks almost the exact same? Looks like she got about an inch chopped
off, hardly life changing 🙄

Just noticed that Queen Dzoireann blocked me a while ago for sending a very polite message asking why doesn't she promote the wearing of masks instead of complaining about her maskne, as the risk of maskne will probably deter some (younger) people from wearing them. The passive aggressiveness is unreal.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
can someone explain to me what the "mom chop" is?? Still trying to figure out what's different to a normal haircut 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I’d imagine it’s to do with the postpartum hair loss. My hair started falling out about 6 weeks after the birth of each of my children and I got a couple of inches off.

Ailbhe's hair looks almost the exact same? Looks like she got about an inch chopped

Just noticed that Queen Dzoireann blocked me a while ago for sending a very polite message asking why doesn't she promote the wearing of masks instead of complaining about her maskne, as the risk of maskne will probably deter some (younger) people from wearing them. The passive aggressiveness is unreal.
Was that you?! She had a bitchy response about it on her story after!

Wow the mom chop. You are still Ailbhe that needed hair cuts before you had a baby you know 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6

That was you 😂 she put it up on her page with a snide reply. Can’t remember what she. said though.

I would have thought the Mom chop was a pixie/page boy cut?? Like the proper "I just want it to dry quickly because I've no time for myself" cut!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.