The Garrihy Sisters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screaming kids? Maybe you should take some lessons from serene Mother Earth Aoibhin😂😂 (just kidding just got my two to bed 😂)
Ha ha I know .. I should take a leaf out of her book .. her children appear to be saints ! Ivr 2 under 4 ... and they are mental 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Yes and they even have their very own highlight on her page
duck sakkkkke.
So they sponsor beo baby & everyone who pays €100 for an online ramble with people whose insta pages are full of free lives on the topics anyway ! Lucy woullfe sleep, dr Laura 🙄 etc, and then you get a €25 voucher for baby elegance but only redeemed when you spend €100 or more... they’re still flogging tickets so it’s not a sell out ... dr Laura would do an add for fanny hair if she was asked

• Haha
Reactions: 8
duck sakkkkke.
So they sponsor beo baby & everyone who pays €100 for an online ramble with people whose insta pages are full of free lives on the topics anyway ! Lucy woullfe sleep, dr Laura 🙄 etc, and then you get a €25 voucher for baby elegance but only redeemed when you spend €100 or more... they’re still flogging tickets so it’s not a sell out ... dr Laura would do an add for fanny hair if she was asked
Ah Lucy wolfe sleep, pay me 400 quid for a skype session and I will tell you some common sense. Sorry for the diversion, she just melts my head.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I thought the interview with Paul Mescal was dreadful. Pretend laughing, annoying ‘country’ accent. He seems so lovely. I find her very fake. She was a bit of Craic when she took off the rest of the bloggers and took the pi$S out of their antics but she’s worse than any of them now as is the other two sisters.

Reactions: 16
I thought the interview with Paul Mescal was dreadful. Pretend laughing, annoying ‘country’ accent. He seems so lovely. I find her very fake. She was a bit of Craic when she took off the rest of the bloggers and took the pi$S out of their antics but she’s worse than any of them now as is the other two sisters.
Yeah the fake laughing got me. And you could tell she was trying to be so casual and chill but really she was beside herself talking to him. Didn't feel natural at all.

Reactions: 12
Yep, I thought it was one of worst ones she's done. There was one point where he was giving a very sincere and intelligent answer to a question and she just cut across him and moved into the next question! I don't know if she actually did that or it was dodgy editing but it sounded like she didn't give a tit about what he was saying, just had to get back to her script. You could tell he wasn't really vibing with her.

Reactions: 11
Yep, I thought it was one of worst ones she's done. There was one point where he was giving a very sincere and intelligent answer to a question and she just cut across him and moved into the next question! I don't know if she actually did that or it was dodgy editing but it sounded like she didn't give a tit about what he was saying, just had to get back to her script. You could tell he wasn't really vibing with her.
Just shows how unnatural she is at interviewing.

Reactions: 7
Did she seriously record podcasts with her own sisters and parents? 😂😂 The people she has done it with look like the lineup for the Late Late show.

Also I realllllly wish Chris O' Dowd hadn't agreed to do it! But it'll be interesting to hear how bad hers is compared to the one he did with Louis Theroux which I found hilarious!

Did she seriously record podcasts with her own sisters and parents? 😂😂 The people she has done it with look like the lineup for the Late Late show.
Doing one with Aoibhín I could maybe understand as she's quote unquote famous in Ireland but I've no idea why she thought she rest of the fam were a good idea. Seems like she was running out of actual celebs to interview so drafted them in. Eugene seems the most sincere out of the lot. I'd say Clare has a certain idea of what her daughters should be and wouldn't be happy if they didn't achieve it.

Reactions: 5
For a while there every week seemed to be someone from her own family, I cannot fathom why she would think people were interested in that.

Reactions: 3
For a while there every week seemed to be someone from her own family, I cannot fathom why she would think people were interested in that.
It’s obvious is it not? No actual celebs wanted to do it, she had to go to her own as last resort. The whole Paul Mescal/ Chris ODowd Twitter stalking was 1000000% the height of mortification.

It’s obvious is it not? No actual celebs wanted to do it, she had to go to her own as last resort. The whole Paul Mescal/ Chris ODowd Twitter stalking was 1000000% the height of mortification.
Yeah but why did she think her family were interesting enough as an alternative.

I see Ailbhe is using half the baby’s head to plug a baby elegance give away. Tip of the iceberg, we’ll see how long she keeps him off social media. ‘We choose this crib’ ..... because we got it for nothing so I have to promote it now ..... sigh!

Reactions: 2
I see Ailbhe is using half the baby’s head to plug a baby elegance give away. Tip of the iceberg, we’ll see how long she keeps him off social media. ‘We choose this crib’ ..... because we got it for nothing so I have to promote it now ..... sigh!
We chose this ‘from the catalogue we were told to chose anything we wanted from’ - oh bore off . Don’t be telling me what bleeping crib you like when the stitches in your vagina are hardly healed.

When I saw that post I was like why does this look like it's the baby she's about to give away 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.