The Garrihy Sisters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her looks exactly the same! It only looks shorter because it has waves in it

Reactions: 1
What's she on about "Mom" chop though? Just say you wanted to show off your hair cut, not everything has to be related to being a mother.

Pet peeve but hate when Irish people use Mom. I know it depends where you grew up and no offense to anyone who does use it
This!

Reactions: 2
I would have thought the Mom chop was a pixie/page boy cut?? Like the proper "I just want it to dry quickly because I've no time for myself" cut!
Same. It’s such a vain photo too. Close up and the hair bounce.

What's she on about "Mom" chop though? Just say you wanted to show off your hair cut, not everything has to be related to being a mother.

Pet peeve but hate when Irish people use Mom. I know it depends where you grew up and no offense to anyone who does use it
Mom is very common in Cork and is not a recent thing. Like I was born im the 80s and 99% of my friends would call their mother Mom.

Do you know what is worse? Mama! I see it so often on instagram...Mama of 2.

It seems to be a new thing amongs new mothers. Like i know babies call their mothers Mama when learning to speak but I think they use it as they think its cool and makes them come across like some earth mother!

• Sick
Reactions: 9
The feckin impersonations!!! Just stop!!! Please!! Spare us and poor Eoghan!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Mom is very common in Cork and is not a recent thing. Like I was born im the 80s and 99% of my friends would call their mother Mom.

It seems to be a new thing amongs new mothers. Like i know babies call their mothers Mama when learning to speak but I think they use it as they think its cool and makes them come across like some earth mother!
I think that comes from the Irish mham as opposed to American Mom

Reactions: 4

Interestingly, my mother (in her 60s) & her siblings used to refer to their mother as mama but pronounced like mam-a, not the American momma. Think it must have been common enough in some parts of Ireland back in the day.

Reactions: 4

Agree and this #girlmom #raising boys... oh duck off, our mothers generation raised 4/5/6 +kids each on average and sought none of this gratification. Like people have said on other threads on here, we don’t need to over state loving ones own children ... it’s kinda a given or it should be 🙄

Reactions: 10
I think that comes from the Irish mham as opposed to American Mom
Yeah I have friends from the Gaeltacht who would say mom because of the Irish mam , but I dont think that's why the Garrihys use it even though Doireann was trying to say they did on the radio last week 😂

Reactions: 2
Eoghan and the 2fm listeners are really giving her grief this week
It must annoy or upset her?

Reactions: 5
What’s being said?
He's really slagging her saying things like 'oh do you have dusters, you never said' when she said people had DMd her to sympathise with her he said 'was it your mom and dad', they have a boat you know' etc
It started as listeners messaged in to say she sounded really aggressive
There's talking the piss out of a friend and then there's just insulting them

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He's really slagging her saying things like 'oh do you have dusters, you never said' when she said people had DMd her to sympathise with her he said 'was it your mom and dad', they have a boat you know' etc
Ha I like it!

Was that on the show today or on social media somewhere? I don't get the dusters bit 😕.

I wish she'd stop with the bertie page 🙄 it's pure greed, we all know she just set it up for money like ! They talked about pet instagram accounts on vogue's podcast, they were saying there's serious money to be made from it. Doireann knew she didnt have half as much engagement on her page since poor bobby died and she's cashing in on bertie now

I wish she'd stop with the bertie page 🙄 it's pure greed, we all know she just set it up for money like ! They talked about pet instagram accounts on vogue's podcast, they were saying there's serious money to be made from it. Doireann knew she didnt have half as much engagement on her page since poor bobby died and she's cashing in on bertie now
Anyone who follows her dog page is worse!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.