The Garrihy Sisters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn’t care less what Ailbhe looks like, it’s her oozing smugness that makes her unlikeable IMO. But then we could all be smug if we just sat back as adults and let our parents set us up with a house and a job like Ailbhe has. She has achieved literally nothing in life on her own merit so she has little to be smug about really

Reactions: 15
Jumped in on Dz story to look at the social distancing as mentioned above. The usual salty replies to people, reposting them with a smart arse comment. She infuriates me 🙄

Reactions: 6
I couldn’t care less what Ailbhe looks like, it’s her oozing smugness that makes her unlikeable IMO. But then we could all be smug if we just sat back as adults and let our parents set us up with a house and a job like Ailbhe has. She has achieved literally nothing in life on her own merit so she has little to be smug about really
Believe me lots of people aren't smug about stuff like that! We were very lucky that my husband's parents sold an investment property and gave him his inheritance early which was a decent chunk of a nice house and I don't feel one bit smug, I actually feel embarrassed about it. I haven't even told friends we're moving because some of them have been struggling financially and don't want to feel like I'm rubbing it in. I guess it helps that I grew up with very little and have always worked my arse off so I appreciate stuff more.

Reactions: 7
Believe me lots of people aren't smug about stuff like that! We were very lucky that my husband's parents sold an investment property and gave him his inheritance early which was a decent chunk of a nice house and I don't feel one bit smug, I actually feel embarrassed about it. I haven't even told friends we're moving because some of them have been struggling financially and don't want to feel like I'm rubbing it in. I guess it helps that I grew up with very little and have always worked my arse off so I appreciate stuff more.
That's a completely different situation though.
Ailbhe has the smug, comfortable air of a wan who has never wanted for anything! Her total acceptance of this lifestyle and the fact she appears to take it for granted is arguably fair enough, but the fact she's also happy to accept and actively chase down freebies from brands when she's in that enviable financial situation, rubs people up the wrong way.

Having said that, I was surprised to see that Ailbhe has a few years experience working for various companies, mostly abroad: I assumed she'd walked straight into the family business.

(Sidenote: I'm sure your friends would be delighted for you in your current situation - don't be one bit embarrassed at your good fortune! That said, there's no need to mention your husband's inheritance if it makes you feel uncomfortable - as you point out, it's simply an advance on what he'd be getting anyway, but at the time when ye can really make use of it!)

Reactions: 4
Jesus Dzoireann, no one is accusing you of not wearing a mask. She took that totally out of context and the fact is there are loads of people incorrectly wearing masks or not wearing them at all. Maskne is definitely going to discourage some people from wearing them. Maybe be the bigger person and remind people how important masks are, given that you have a huge platform and Dublin is now locked down once again.

Attachments

Last edited:
What is the point of Doireann? Is this the same person who became famous for doing terrible impersonations of influencers? She seems about as funny as a dose of the clap

Jesus Dzoireann, no one is accusing you of not wearing a mask. She took that totally out of context and the fact is there are loads of people incorrectly wearing masks or not wearing them at all. Maske is definitely going to discourage some people from wearing them. Maybe be the bigger person and remind people how important masks are, given that you have a huge platform and Dublin is now locked down once again.
Such an unnecessarily aggressive response

Reactions: 7
She literally can’t take any bit of ANYTHING without replying with a nasty remark. I’m so glad her true colours are slipping because she is a nasty piece of work.

Reactions: 11
She literally can’t take any bit of ANYTHING without replying with a nasty remark. I’m so glad her true colours are slipping because she is a nasty piece of work.
The mask is slipping, get it? Sorry. I'll see myself out

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ailbhe thinking she’s the tit with the latest post. Not being mean but she’s thin yes .... yawn another bounce back in record time but she sure is no looker and just hanging on the coat tails of the sister and getting all the freebies.
Thats an absolutely horrible thing to say about someone. Criticise her yes, not someone's looks?

Thats an absolutely horrible thing to say about someone. Criticise her yes, not someone's looks?
Nevermind just saw the rest of the comments

Doireann, Ailbhe and the parents having a lovely day out today at the zoo in breach of level 3 restrictions. They didn’t even manage one day. Are we expected to believe they were not there as one group.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Doireann, Ailbhe and the parents having a lovely day out today at the zoo in breach of level 3 restrictions. They didn’t even manage one day. Are we expected to believe they were not there as one group.
Oh but they took their socially distant photo so that makes it all ok 😒

• Angry
Reactions: 5
You actually couldn’t make it up!! What would work well Doireann is “influencers” like yourself not breaking the bleeping rules.
God, she is one cocky little witch!! Getting increasingly sick of her by the minute 😡😡

Reactions: 2
You actually couldn’t make it up!! What would work well Doireann is “influencers” like yourself not breaking the bleeping rules.
He had something similar up a few weeks ago and I messaged him about the issue with Influencers and them breaking the rules and why nobody believes a word they say anymore, and of course it was never even acknowledged

He had something similar up a few weeks ago and I messaged him about the issue with Influencers and them breaking the rules and why nobody believes a word they say anymore, and of course it was never even acknowledged
It’s the absolute, sheer arrogance that gets me. How on earth do these nobodies who make a living from posting crap on the internet come to have such an inflated opinion of themselves?

To the point where they actually believe they’re qualified to address the nation during one of the biggest global health crises of the modern era? I mean, it would almost be funny if wasn’t so tragic.

I’m sure I’m speaking for a lot of people when I say I don’t want hear important health information from fricking Doireann Garrihy or bloody Bressie -back in your box you absolute morons and stop using a pandemic for your shameless self-promotion!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Yes if only there were medical professionals already in place to give guidance and advice on such matters. Absolute pair of clowns

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.