The Garrihy Sisters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ughhh I literally cannot stand her and I’m glad her true colours are coming out. She has a typical spoilt rich girl sense of entitlement. It’s the influencers who pay for their stay/services and who give a great review that I trust and respect. If the places wanted to give a free stay after that as a thank you then absolutely go ahead. But seriously, she can well afford it. Don’t know about her finances my HOLE. It’s the tax payer who provides a lot of her finances on the radio let’s not forget!

Reactions: 8
Ughhh I literally cannot stand her and I’m glad her true colours are coming out. She has a typical spoilt rich girl sense of entitlement. It’s the influencers who pay for their stay/services and who give a great review that I trust and respect. If the places wanted to give a free stay after that as a thank you then absolutely go ahead. But seriously, she can well afford it. Don’t know about her finances my HOLE. It’s the tax payer who provides a lot of her finances on the radio let’s not forget!
She also said that this hotel suffered during lockdown but then went on to say today that loads of brides to be messaged to say they were going there and people should go midweek as it’s wedding central at the weekend - so they can’t be doing too bad.

Reactions: 2
She also said that this hotel suffered during lockdown but then went on to say today that loads of brides to be messaged to say they were going there and people should go midweek as it’s wedding central at the weekend - so they can’t be doing too bad.
A walking contradiction she is.

Reactions: 4
I've always said it, Unless you're praising her she doesn't want to know and can be extremely rude and nasty. She's always had a nasty little streak in her !

Reactions: 6
I get that. That’s everyone’s experience! I don’t support SVP because of what my mam had said but I feel there had to be something in what she said. I understand that it could be different areas etc. But I think my mam was talking about her experience a long time ago when they didn’t vet people looking for stuff and the people that had it were getting more! That’s all.
Ah ya I get that. I will also say I've witnessed people who are seen as less well off because of what I said above and receive alot of help from SVP and didnt actually need it but perhaps play the system due to circumstance.

Reactions: 1
I've always said it, Unless you're praising her she doesn't want to know and can be extremely rude and nasty. She's always had a nasty little streak in her !
100%. I personally know someone who was treated like absolute tit by her in her old job. I wish people would wake up to her. Too sweet to be wholesome springs to mind!

Reactions: 3
100%. I personally know someone who was treated like absolute tit by her in her old job. I wish people would wake up to her. Too sweet to be wholesome springs to mind!
Her head is swelling by the day.

Reactions: 2
I get that. That’s everyone’s experience! I don’t support SVP because of what my mam had said but I feel there had to be something in what she said. I understand that it could be different areas etc. But I think my mam was talking about her experience a long time ago when they didn’t vet people looking for stuff and the people that had it were getting more! That’s all.
I personally also know people that have received vouchers from SVP when they were not in need. These were people who know exactly how to scam the system. They drive brand new cars and play the poor mouth. It's one charity I will not support. I'm sure there are plenty who actually need it but I have seen and heard the other side of it too much.

Reactions: 7
It annoyed me that doireann made a big deal about donating all her old clothes to SVP yet you just know most of it was gifted anyway 🙄 hardly a saint that deserves a €300 a night break 🙄

Reactions: 5
We got married just before lockdown and between us and our guests staying there they would have made 30k plus. And there were two more weddings that weekend!

Reactions: 1
Aoibhin free staycation with discover Ireland hashtag ad🙄 Doireann prob going there too so

• Angry
Aoibhin free staycation with discover Ireland hashtag ad🙄 Doireann prob going there too so
These discover Ireland posts are pissing me off. Everywhere is super busy lately because we can't feckin go anywhere else, so there's absolutely no need for all of these Influencer campaigns asking us to discover Ireland!

Reactions: 10
Do The Armada give out gifted stays? Only if your name is Garrihy.
They were doing a deal for frontline workers and when my friend who's a guard called to book the deal they said all the rooms were booked but I was able to book at regular price

• Wow
These discover Ireland posts are pissing me off. Everywhere is super busy lately because we can't feckin go anywhere else, so there's absolutely no need for all of these Influencer campaigns asking us to discover Ireland!
I have decided I want to go nowhere. I’m actually fed up of it all! Saving my hollibops for when/if I can ever leave this country again!

It must be so disheartening for anyone trying to get their foot in the door of media to then hear Roz Purcell filling in for Doireann this week on 2fm (same when Greg was filling in for Eoghan). Roz is a nice enough girl but no radio experience apart from the last time she filled in and no harm to her she doesn’t have the best voice for radio. That’s not something she can help but there must be any number of women who do looking for a break on 2fm who’ve been doing work experience for years

Reactions: 18
Do The Armada give out gifted stays? Only if your name is Garrihy.
They do! MUF has stayed there on a freebie previously. Doolin Hotel, Fiddle & Bow and Doolin Village Lodges all theirs too, and they’ve had Louise Cooney multiple times over the Summer, Roz, Donal Skehan...and those are only a few I know of. I know Niamh Cullen and Tara Make Up have also been in that neck of the woods...not sure if they’ve been on free junkets.

Reactions: 3
It must be so disheartening for anyone trying to get their foot in the door of media to then hear Roz Purcell filling in for Doireann this week on 2fm (same when Greg was filling in for Eoghan). Roz is a nice enough girl but no radio experience apart from the last time she filled in and no harm to her she doesn’t have the best voice for radio. That’s not something she can help but there must be any number of women who do looking for a break on 2fm who’ve been doing work experience for years
To be fair they’d have never gotten anyone with any real radio potential in to cover annual leave as that would be a huge ego kill for the original presenter and there would be murder. Instead they get someone who’s popular but Who does not necessarily have any radio experience to attract new listeners.

They do! MUF has stayed there on a freebie previously. Doolin Hotel, Fiddle & Bow and Doolin Village Lodges all theirs too, and they’ve had Louise Cooney multiple times over the Summer, Roz, Donal Skehan...and those are only a few I know of. I know Niamh Cullen and Tara Make Up have also been in that neck of the woods...not sure if they’ve been on free junkets.
And Donal’s away again today (don’t know if it’s free yet) and Lottie Ryan was in 3 different hotels last week (all with #gifted or @tagged)and headed home to delivery of her new @tagged kitchen and living room furniture. I’m sure Doireann’s ‘adventure’ this week will have a # somewhere along the way

Lottie was the biggest beg of all! Did a whole ‘pet friendly hotels?’ question box and all of a sudden she’s got 3 gifted stays. Have they no shame! It’s so obvious what they’re doing aswell

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.