The Garrihy Sisters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A freebie night for Doireann now in Tankardstown House..no doubt be more as they both on ALs..soo sick of all these getting freebies really puts me off placesšŸ™„šŸ™„
What has she done to deserve freebies it really rags me! She was hardly on the front line holding it together just about when couldnā€™t get to see our families for god knows how long all I have seen from these ā€œinfluencersā€ Is weekends away, And I wouldnā€™t be so mad if it was 1 but how many have we seen Miss Garrihy on now she should be ashamed of herself

Reactions: 4
Very sad ppl are unfortunate since Covid. My point is the Garrihys are not in the league of the others by a long shot
Again, too sweet to be wholesome comes to mind ! They all start off that way and become accustomed to having it their way, the authenticity and ā€œthey are just like usā€ feel wears off.

Reactions: 3
Very sad ppl are unfortunate since Covid. My point is the Garrihys are not in the league of the others by a long shot
Yes they are!! Ailbhe got gifted pretty much everything for her baby when they can easily afford to buy it themselves while some people struggle to buy food for their kids and people in DP centres don't even have somewhere for their baby to sleep! People like you are why they get away with so much shite!

Reactions: 12
As if that guy wasnā€™t odd enough, heā€™s wearing a wedding ring on his left ring finger? Iā€™m sorry but thatā€™s just weird if heā€™s not married

As if that guy wasnā€™t odd enough, heā€™s wearing a wedding ring on his left ring finger? Iā€™m sorry but thatā€™s just weird if heā€™s not married
Noticed that toošŸ¤£šŸ¤£He likes his food too ehšŸ¤£

Yes they are!! Ailbhe got gifted pretty much everything for her baby when they can easily afford to buy it themselves while some people struggle to buy food for their kids and people in DP centres don't even have somewhere for their baby to sleep! People like you are why they get away with so much shite!
She got most of her wedding free toošŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„

Definitely is the left hand as he wearing watch on the right wrist wonder is this more scandal on her and other girls man šŸ¤”
He has a pic on his work's website and it appears to be on the right hand (not linking here! Google it yourself)

So either he swaps the ring from one hand to the other or the it's an image flip thing. Now it could be that the ring belonged to his dad or something but still a bit odd. I have two inherited wedding rings but I don't wear often, never before I was engaged myself and only on my right hand. I find when you're young 'of marriageable age', people notice stuff like that quite easily and aren't shy asking

He has a pic on his work's website and it appears to be on the right hand (not linking here! Google it yourself)

So either he swaps the ring from one hand to the other or the it's an image flip thing. Now it could be that the ring belonged to his dad or something but still a bit odd. I have two inherited wedding rings but I don't wear often, never before I was engaged myself and only on my right hand. I find when you're young 'of marriageable age', people notice stuff like that quite easily and aren't shy asking
I actually looked back from the start of her post from today yes it does appear to be on his right hand was just coming on to correct my error of judgement šŸ˜‘

Reactions: 1

It's could be a school ring. My husband got one in school and he wouldn't wear his now but a few of his friends still do. From a distance they would look wedding ring like.

Reactions: 1
It was on his right hand in one frame and the left in another. Either way, it looks ridiculous

Yah if you wanted a bit on the side you'd pick somebody a bit less public than dzzzzzoireann!
Whatā€™s with Doireann always putting zā€™s after her dā€™s and tā€™s? I donā€™t get it, is it to do with her show, one of the characters or something?

Whatā€™s with Doireann always putting zā€™s after her dā€™s and tā€™s? I donā€™t get it, is it to do with her show, one of the characters or something?
Ah she thinks she's slagging off the d4 types but the irony is lost on her, she's a posh dub too, no matter how Clare culchie she thinks she is.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.