The Garrihy Sisters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it sounds silly but it really annoys me them going out and buying puppies too. Thousands of beautiful dogs in the pound and I’m pretty sure Doireann did spon with the dspca at one stage
Themselves and the dogs are another bugbear. Now I’ll admit I’m not into dogs. Like I wouldn’t kick a dog or anything before people slate me I like other people’s dogs but I wouldn’t ever want one of our own. We are away all day working so wouldn’t be fair. But the way they baby the feckin dogs is just weird.

Reactions: 4
I’ve often been tempted to go to one but the price of the tickets was madness. Are the goody bags decent? I’ve never loved her guest lineup either Sile Seoige isn’t my cuppa. I would have liked to see Dr Doireann O’Leary in Cork when she was on I do like her but I wasn’t able to go.
I really didn’t get much out of the day at all. Looking forward to it ending tbh 😂 Very much focuses on hot topic of mental health and clean living. From what I remember the goodie bags weren’t great. Bottle of tan- few samples of moisturizer- beo stationery - throat lozenges 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Themselves and the dogs are another bugbear. Now I’ll admit I’m not into dogs. Like I wouldn’t kick a dog or anything before people slate me I like other people’s dogs but I wouldn’t ever want one of our own. We are away all day working so wouldn’t be fair. But the way they baby the feckin dogs is just weird.
I don’t doubt their kindness to the dogs and I admit I am dog mad so the babying thing is ok by me lol but going out and purchasing a dog is just annoying to me when there’s so many out there looking for homes.

Reactions: 8
I really didn’t get much out of the day at all. Looking forward to it ending tbh 😂 Very much focuses on hot topic of mental health and clean living. From what I remember the goodie bags weren’t great. Bottle of tan- few samples of moisturizer- beo stationery - throat lozenges 🤷🏼‍♀️

Throat lozenges sponsored by the middle child who sounds like she smokes 40 a day.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t doubt their kindness to the dogs and I admit I am dog mad so the babying thing is ok by me lol but going out and purchasing a dog is just annoying to me when there’s so many out there looking for homes.
I think you’re dead right. And I hope I don’t sound like a stone witch about the dogs they are clearly loved and well minded. It’s just me personally I’m not into letting the dog sleep in the bed and lick the face. The thought gives me the creeps but I wouldn’t tell you not to let your dog sleep in your bed! Each to their own I suppose.

Reactions: 5
Yeah I know what you mean, the calmness of her is hard to take and I found the pictures of her in labour just sitting in a chair breathing and looking beautiful and in control of her life just really annoying 🤣🤣 it has to be an act. Two kids under two? It would be so hard like, but apparently it’s not.
Well.... she is a actor.. 😆

Aoibhínn is stunning. She has gone on a bit of a sell-fest on insta lately which is a bit annoying.

Ailbhe seem to be a dote and the solid one in the family who isn’t seeking any attention.

Doireann is definitely insecure, but fair play to her for achieving what she has.

The mam and dad are gas altogether. Overall I think they are a lovely family. They seem to have a great work ethic and enjoy life!

Reactions: 23
Ailbhe’s wedding was a complete spon fest and no mention. A friend used the same videographer and he was entirely hopeless and her video was a state. No sign of the swipe up to it so I’d wonder did the same happen her

Reactions: 5
They forgot about Bob fairly quick. How long was it before she got Bertie. Who Is doireanns boyfriend? It looked like when they were staying the hotel that he drives a Range Rover.

Reactions: 1
They forgot about Bob fairly quick. How long was it before she got Bertie. Who Is doireanns boyfriend? It looked like when they were staying the hotel that he drives a Range Rover.
In fairness bob was Ailbhe’s dog and that broke my heart but another designer pup. He drives a 01 Range Rover going by a pic she posted

Ailbhe is getting tons of freebies for her new arrival so she’s cashing in big time too.

Bob was Ailbhe’s dog not Doireanns

Reactions: 6
Ailbhe is getting tons of freebies for her new arrival so she’s cashing in big time too.

Bob was Ailbhe’s dog not Doireanns
She posted so many videos and stories of him i forgot she didn’t own him. Is her apartment owned by her parents aswell. How is he allowed keep the dog there?

Sure no wonder if Dzoireann is insecure, two blonde legs eleven sisters to live up too.

I think Dzoireann was probably the soundest of the bunch, until she let it go to her head.

She was on Dara Quiltys podcast, and spoke about how people thought she got in easy into radio - she explained that she did courses etc, but she's Ian Dempsey's goddaughter - of course that meant something! She went from doing impressions on Snapchat to hosting a 2fm radio show in the space of 2 years like?

Reactions: 22
Sure no wonder if Dzoireann is insecure, two blonde legs eleven sisters to live up too.

I think Dzoireann was probably the soundest of the bunch, until she let it go to her head.

She was on Dara Quiltys podcast, and spoke about how people thought she got in easy into radio - she explained that she did courses etc, but she's Ian Dempsey's goddaughter - of course that meant something! She went from doing impressions on Snapchat to hosting a 2fm radio show in the space of 2 years like?
She was a host on Spin for a few years. Ian Dempsey doesn’t work for RTE.

Reactions: 4

Your man that owns image and stellar magazine said to Doireann that Aoibhin is a steak and she is a cheeseburger 😯 she mentioned it in her acceptance speech at the Image awards... that had to sting

Reactions: 10
She was a host on Spin for a few years. Ian Dempsey doesn’t work for RTE.
Okay, and how did she go from Spin to hosting a breakfast show on 2fm?
Louise McSharry has spoken about how hard it is to claw your way into a DJ gig in RTE, and Doireann did it in 2 years? Gway outta that

Reactions: 16
Okay, and how did she go from Spin to hosting a breakfast show on 2fm?
Louise McSharry has spoken about how hard it is to claw your way into a DJ gig in RTE, and Doireann did it in 2 years? Gway outta that
He worked for rte for years and would have lots of contacts still I’m sure. Also Spin and today fm are part of the same company which is where she got her break.

Reactions: 14
There’s no doubting that having connections in right places would have been beneficial to her career. However she has obviously work hard too.

RTE are synonymous with rotating the same faces on everything, so once she was in the door she was golden. She clearly had a bit of clout but I wouldn’t dismiss her for that. She’d be stupid not to use connections.

Reactions: 7
Agree on the comments about BEO! I went on a masterclass spree in 2018-19 & did Tara make up masterclass, Lisa lust & beo. Ended up with loads of freebies samples of mainly Shite & wastes money! Not worth the price tag . Think Aoibhin knows she’s pushing past it in terms of acting work as over 30 things change. Ailbhe will be SP fest for baby who will have an alternative Irish name

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.