The Garrihy Sisters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Basically to cut costs had close family and friends to the hotel that costs a fortune the. Just having a party in 2nd hotel, I’m sure you lot all have been at a after wedding party at some stage in your lives 😳
Any day 2s I've been at were a lot more laid back! More like a 30th birthday in the function room vibe than an actual wedding

Reactions: 2
He worked for rte for years and would have lots of contacts still I’m sure. Also Spin and today fm are part of the same company which is where she got her break.
I thought I remember in a snap or something her mentioning she used to read out the traffic reports for AA Road watch on some station, would have helped her to get her foot in the door.

Of the three of them Doirean is the only one I can stick. I wouldn't be glued to her stories and definitely have to be in the mood to watch them but she can be gas sometimes!

Reactions: 6
Ailbhe’s wedding was a complete spon fest and no mention. A friend used the same videographer and he was entirely hopeless and her video was a state. No sign of the swipe up to it so I’d wonder did the same happen her

Yeah I unfollowed her during the wedding, overkill on vendors and all that shite. They should set up separate pages if they focus on one particular thing for such a long time. I don’t even know why I was following her, she doesn’t do any particular type of content, boring bent over outfit pics in front of the mirror with the same old lady hair she always has. Her hair is real UCD circa 2010.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The Gardashians are the biggest shower of chancers going. Not an ounce of talent between the lot of them but necks like jockeys nether regions so they’ll push themselves in everywhere, even if it means Aoibhin shilling out her children to flog Lidl nappies and being so bad at acting she got rejected from Fairly crappy. Momager Clare must be spitting fire about that!

Someone mentioned on another thread there’s rumours that Aoibhin’s husband is gay?

Reactions: 8
To be fair to doirin apparently Ailbhe has a new dog anyway!

what are the rumoursOn aoibheans hubby?id find that hard to believe he was gay!

I like the fringe when her hair is down but when its pulled back of her face it doesnt suit her.

Reactions: 5
Anyone else think that Doireann is really insecure? Any time I hear her on the radio discussing mind numbing stuff I just find that when she's uncomfortable with a topic or a word even she does that stupid accent to try make it light hearted or something? I dunno how to discribe it but she drives me insane in the car with the annoying accents. I must admit I found her very funny to begin with but she's expired now

I think that fact that she shares her insecurities ( whether she intends to or not) kinda makes her relatable and endearing. I've listened to her podcast and I think its very funny. I think she comes across well in it. She seems very honest about things.

She isn't the worst of them is all I'm sayin 🙂

Reactions: 6
I have met Aobhieen a good few times in different settings and she has always been the same person sweet and friendly. Doireen on the other hand there is an edge to her. It could be insecurity but she seems stand offish in person.
Aobhieen husband is really lovely his family own the Armada Hotel, Holiday Cottages and Hotel Doolin, he does a lot of charity work for mental health support. Have heard him speak at an event about his climb of Everest and he was very impressive.

I have no issue with the constant ad ect because I don't really watch the stories of most of these walking advertisement bloggers. I prefer content that is genuine.
(Lisa Lust List has to be the worse nearly like a shopping channel)
The only time I felt it was inappropriate and very cheap was when she did the M&S PJ ad I'm almost sure it was the first weekend of lockdown. Read the Nations mood 🙈

Reactions: 10
Ya Doireann was living rent free for years in her parents house and I'm sure has an amazing income. People like her should be trying to support irish businesses at a time like this. The only hotel they truly support is the armada spanning point. Was there for a wedding before, its grand. Great location but I wouldn't spend money there going forward purely because its so shoved down my throat. I'm sure there are loads of other gorgeous hotels in clare.
Thats because Aoibhinns husband owns it so more freebies for them🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.