Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She was gasssss back in the Snapchat days but good jaysus. Those Rte “programmes” and the god forsaken impressions. Just stop it!!!!!!!!!! You are not funny. At all. Not even slightly. STOP IT!!!!!!

Reactions: 11

boarddotie

VIP Member
Doireann posted about doing a mindfulness course and tagged the company so had a look. 300 euro for 8 weeks! Almost 40 quid a session, would you actually be able. Over Zoom as well so it's not even like there's a fee for building rental
What a boring comment.

She can pay whatever she wants for a course to help her mental health. Did you actually read the details of the course? Each session is 2.5hours long so divide that €40 by 2.5. Plus the 8 weeks includes a day long retreat style session. Personally, for what it involves it sounds amazing!

I had zoom councelling all over lockdown. €40 per hour per week. Best money I ever spent. I survived things. Without it my relationship would have fallen apart and I likely would have burnt out at my job. So "would you be able"? Yes I would be able.

Quit the nit picking for nothing!

Thump

VIP Member
As bad as she can be, I find Eoghan insufferable. Never listen to the show if it’s him on his own. Find him so self righteous and preachy. The way he hangs off the coat tails of his much younger famous friends such as Niall Horan, he should have no issue with Doireann being younger. Get the distinct impression that he tried to hide his true age, recall something along the lines of it being mentioned on the show in the past.

Cant-be-arsed

The baby name is as plain as herself!
ah now. Be nice! There is nothing wrong with that name if she gave him a strange outlandish name people would say she was wrong too. I do find her a little bland she isn’t my type of person but it’s a nice sensible name and he won’t be teased for it at school! I wonder will she do a spread for RSVP.

Tick tock

Yeah, it was a reasonable question. The passive aggressive answer is annoying though. I notice a few of these guys do this, they would be better off to make a joke out of it than the I'll pretend im not annoyed but I really am answer!

Heidi77

VIP Member
What bugs me the most with this Beo crap is that they claim to be in the business of wellness and “empowering women”

There is absolutely nothing empowering about having to pay a hundred quid to be spoken down to by money-hungry scammers.

Since when did women need to be taught how to breath and sleep? These are basic human functions ffs! And if you did happen to be struggling with either, it’s nothing a cursory Google couldn’t remedy within 30 seconds flat. And Aoibhinn, the human migraine is cashing in on this crap. By essentially making women doubt themselves and feel they aren’t capable of even breathing without attending a a Mickey Mouse course ran by a failed Fairly Shitty actress. And preying on women’s vulnerabilities is the polar opposite of empowering, it’s toxic to the core.
Lots of intelligent women on this thread! Glad I’m out of the baby stage. You second guess yourself enough without having the likes of St Aoibhin telling you how you are doing it all wrong. Some of these mummy bloggers seem to think they were the first women to ever juggle a few kids.

Ciaragh

Doireann has no real talent or qualifications to speak of so she’s forced to move in these small, incestuous Dublin circles where her brown-nosing connections are her only hope of actually achieving anything.

josephsgal

I'm completely done with the amount of needless airtime the Garrihys get. Every time I click into news stories it's like "One of the Garrihys posted this on insta" as a headline. Jog on nobody cares.

However I much rather hear the "it was grand" stories over the "it was absolutely barbaric" stories. No point scaring other people because you had a bad experience, no matter what it is you are experiencing. For example the people who say smear tests are horrific. Everyone's experience will be somewhat different. Maybe Ailbhe was trying to be a comfort rather than a scare.

Lollie92

She does loads for SVP! That’s about all the charity I see her doing. Her whole family on that bandwagon! I genuinely would hate to discredit a charity anywhere but it’s actually spilling out of my mouth! I can’t help myself! My mam always said “SVP give back to the rich and the poor are left wanting”. Mam said there was a time when she hadn’t two pennies to rub together and SVP were giving out tables and chairs to people who already had a perfectly fine set at home and one was for the “good room”. Lots of people say that. My mam hates to see any money going to the SVP charity because of things she’s seen over the years. All the Garrihys bring everything to the SVP shops and think they’re great. There are far more worthy charities and shops out there.
Maybe it depends on the area but I've seen first hand SVP giving above and beyond to families who are on social welfare and in social housing. Vouchers hampers furniture helping with debt and back to school. Not sure how they give to the 'rich' unless it's a case of who you know or something. Maybe it depends on the staff in local offices but they give more than enough to the families who need it from my experience.

A freebie night for Doireann now in Tankardstown House..no doubt be more as they both on ALs..soo sick of all these getting freebies really puts me off places🙄🙄
Same. Driving up the motorway in bae’s Range Rover for their freebie when they can both well afford it, grinds my gears!

Ciaragh

Why the need to peddle those 2 children for financial gain. Is that why she had them? She works other ways she doesn't need to sell them. Think it's sad. I recognize them first when I see them around and not her because she's all filter and angles online
It’s disgusting. The two children have been plastered all over social media since they were in the womb and now Auntie Ailbhe’s the same with her truckload of Baby Elegance freebies. The most nauseating aspect is Aoibhin’s holier than thou delusion when in reality she’s just a talentless nobody pimping her little children out for profits.

GreenFlamingo

VIP Member
I thought the interview with Paul Mescal was dreadful. Pretend laughing, annoying ‘country’ accent. He seems so lovely. I find her very fake. She was a bit of Craic when she took off the rest of the bloggers and took the pi$S out of their antics but she’s worse than any of them now as is the other two sisters.
Yep, I thought it was one of worst ones she's done. There was one point where he was giving a very sincere and intelligent answer to a question and she just cut across him and moved into the next question! I don't know if she actually did that or it was dodgy editing but it sounded like she didn't give a shit about what he was saying, just had to get back to her script. You could tell he wasn't really vibing with her.

Heidi77

VIP Member
What did she say?
I don’t know anything about her finances, she does loads for charity & helps people out and she’s giving the hotel a boost. I was very respectful said people are sick of looking at influencers & their #gifted posts & why not put her money where her mouth is when that’s what she is asking of us. She could still give the hotel a boost while paying for her visit & showing it to her followers.

• Angry

Circe

All the comments are "Brilliant" or "Hilarious". I'm shocked people aren't calling her out on it. There doesnt seem to be any negative comments at all!
People are like sheep. Most of my friends, all educated women in their 30s, are absolutely obsessed with them!

Reactions: 10

MrsGyllenhall

VIP Member
I wish she'd stop with the bertie page 🙄 it's pure greed, we all know she just set it up for money like ! They talked about pet instagram accounts on vogue's podcast, they were saying there's serious money to be made from it. Doireann knew she didnt have half as much engagement on her page since poor bobby died and she's cashing in on bertie now
Anyone who follows her dog page is worse!!!

Ailte

VIP Member
Mom is very common in Cork and is not a recent thing. Like I was born im the 80s and 99% of my friends would call their mother Mom.

Do you know what is worse? Mama! I see it so often on instagram...Mama of 2.

It seems to be a new thing amongs new mothers. Like i know babies call their mothers Mama when learning to speak but I think they use it as they think its cool and makes them come across like some earth mother!
Agree and this #girlmom #raising boys... oh fuck off, our mothers generation raised 4/5/6 +kids each on average and sought none of this gratification. Like people have said on other threads on here, we don’t need to over state loving ones own children ... it’s kinda a given or it should be 🙄