Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Orange19

I think Ailbhe is the worst! The only reason people know her is through her sisters, notions really.

Reactions: 12

Lollypopper

I thought the interview with Paul Mescal was dreadful. Pretend laughing, annoying ‘country’ accent. He seems so lovely. I find her very fake. She was a bit of Craic when she took off the rest of the bloggers and took the pi$S out of their antics but she’s worse than any of them now as is the other two sisters.
Yeah the fake laughing got me. And you could tell she was trying to be so casual and chill but really she was beside herself talking to him. Didn't feel natural at all.

Reactions: 12

Panda88

Chatty Member
Nah just not unnecessarily unfair
How is it unfair? Thousands of people have lost their jobs and this lot and the other Influencers who wouldn't know a hard day's work if it's slapped them in the face spend every day bragging about all of the free stuff they get.

Reactions: 11

Marjorie

And to team up with Dyson shows they are just in it for the money. It's hardly a wellness brand.
Can call it “Blow with Beo”

a total aside-when do you think sils seoige willget a life? The tongue out licking every arse on instagran

• Haha

MrsGyllenhall

VIP Member
They forgot about Bob fairly quick. How long was it before she got Bertie. Who Is doireanns boyfriend? It looked like when they were staying the hotel that he drives a Range Rover.
Someone said on another thread hes loaded..privately educated..his dad is a consultant etc

Annoyed me how Doireann posted oh what hotels is dog friendly?Few days later a freebie hotel stay in Brooklodge🙄Like i'm sure they know how to use google

Last edited:
I’m amazed there’s even a thread about them to be honest - I think they’re fab. Don’t come with any of the fakeness and contrivement that most of the plastic faced Irish Insta blogger hunz have. It’s not even that people are giving out about them on this as such...it’s like people can’t believe that they genuinely might just be nice, drama-free girls after all 😂 I get how people would grow tiresome of the Oirishness and the impersonations etc but that’s what everyone loved about them all along so maybe it’s growing stale. They seem well brought up and it’s nice to read that they are chatty and friendly to most that have met them or went to school with them, you don’t read that a lot on here. I know she’s not leggy and blonde but I think Doireann is really pretty and cool in her own way and has nice style - would take her any day over the likes of Rosie Conn or Just Jordan plugging their shitty Boohoo tat with their botoxed faces. Doireann is far more endearing and has a brain and a personality. Just cos people compare her to her sisters (I mean come on, Aoibhin is almost unfairly stunning😂) doesn’t mean she’s not pretty - she can look very well!
Have to agree , I really like them !! Don't follow Aoibhinn so can't really comment on her but I enjoy watching the rest of them ! I think they worked hard to get their wealth as a family and fair play to them. I'd rather watch their content than FBG or Terry McAvoid and co anyway 😂

CatVonMe

Chatty Member
She literally can’t take any bit of ANYTHING without replying with a nasty remark. I’m so glad her true colours are slipping because she is a nasty piece of work.

Ciaragh

Is Doireann actually for real? Flogging fake tan on the internet so she’s “shorts ready”? She just set women back about 50 years with this crap but as long as she’s making a quick buck she couldn’t care less!

And the same one will be banging on about “empowering women” and using nothing but unicorn’s tears on her skin at their next hippy fest, the absolute scammer

Shellac

The dog question -I agree, silly for someone to ask! But people will ask/comment on anything. Her audience also ranges from 13 year old upwards! Its the smart arse answer, firstly don't respond...delete and ignore it. Secondly don't screen grab and post your bloody answer! I did like Doireann in her original days, posting her videos from her bedroom or when she worked in spin and posting the videos from the bathroom. Now she just comes across as passive aggressive and too big for her boots.
Yes I really liked Doireann in the early days also and when on Spin, I don't follow her as much now but her answers/tone to followers can be very sharp. I wonder does she realise it herself? the question on the dog was harmless/innocent I would reckon, I could be wrong? Didn't she set up an Instagram page for Bertie so she is going to get asked questions?

Lollie92

I am from Clare and can confirm that we have plenty extremely qualified hairdressers that would do the job nicely. But wouldn’t be good enough for Aoibhin I’m afraid! She feels she is a cut above the ordinary folk.
You know she's constantly saying shop local and help local businesses. But that doesnt apply to her obvs.....that just applies to everyone else and make sure you go to the Armada 🙄

• Sad

Ciaragh

I'm not saying not go away on a 'staycation' What I'm saying is does she have to go away multiple times like so many influencers. Yes help the industry. But we still need to be cautious. Going away multiple times is not respecting the guidelines in my opinion.
Exactly. There’s a difference in going away and taking the piss. The Gardashians are up and down more often than a whore’s knickers and they’d be the first complain about the rest of us

Heidi77

VIP Member
Why are Doireann and her hanger-on sister standing apart in the picture on her grid when she already posted that they were having lunch together earlier in the day. They were hardly sitting 2 metres from each other at the table.
What is the story with with meeting people for lunch etc in Dublin? You can only have people from one other household in your home or a gathering outside but can you go for lunch with people from 3 different households? Doireann, her mother and Ailbhe are all different households and were all dining together earlier.
Doreen doesn’t follow the rules - she just likes to tell the rest of us to.

Lollypopper

RIP to their grandfather, very sad and it's a shame he never got to meet Ailbhe's baby.

Sorry for abrupt change of topic but someone said Doireann's bf looks like Eugene and I literally can't unsee it in the latest pic she has put up. Also he kind of looks like a chipmunk 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow

GreenFlamingo

VIP Member
I'm filled with second hand embarrassment for her again 🙈 and sending cupcakes to her family because the podcast is back. It's like she's congratulating herself on their behalf or something
I'm glad I wasn't the only one who was a bit wtf at the cupcakes and the giant cake she ordered herself. Never seen anything like it before. She didn't even seem to know what flavour the cake was. Who orders a cake and doesn't specify the flavour 🤯 Nothing for poor Aoibhín at the other side of the country though.

Far be it from me to stand up for them - I can't hack them and all they stand for - but both of the parents grew up in Clare and they've had a home in the Doolin area for as long as I can remember - it seems the girls did spend a lot of time here as children.
They're still a pain in the arse though.
Fair enough but that still doesn't excuse the awful country accents they put on the second they mention anything about the wesht. I still maintain there's a big difference between living somewhere every day, being part of the local community, etc and visiting at weekends and the holidays. But I see your point.

• Haha

Panda88

Chatty Member
I'm actually there too! The place is lovely but so expensive. There is an insta girl here to who got a free pr t

I'm actually here to at the minute. Told hubby about insta people getting free trips and he was fuming!! Even though it annoys me, I understand why businesses are doing it. I saw that girl Cliona and she seemed very nice and with very mannerly kids.
Haha small world! It's pissing me off. Like the BBQ was cancelled the other night but we didn't know so went over and they said people who had been there already were able to order and have food but because we weren't there we couldn't but ended up letting us in the end because the menus were still on the table. It was v disappointing, a bit of chicken and dry salad leaves for €20. Then saw cliona rock up and get bags of food, and saw on her stories they got baked potatoes and stuff with theirs, but made nuggets for the kids. What made it worse was I overheard her on the phone to herq husband saying she wasn't even hungry but took the food anyway. They need to treat their paying guests properly and not prioritise this lot!

We also had to wait half an hour after our booked time for our boat because of her running out of petrol and instead of figuring out how to fill it up like they told her over the phone she sat there instagramming! So the guy had to go out and do it for her meaning we waited half an hour then couldn't stay out as long because we had to get back to the dog!

They would be better off lowering their prices to get people to stay rather than using Influencer marketing. They've given probably €20k worth of gifted stays since they opened, and that will start to turn people off because alot people don't actually trust any Influencer reviews and avoid things they advertise.

• Wow

Rosielite

Chatty Member
What’s with Doireann always putting z’s after her d’s and t’s? I don’t get it, is it to do with her show, one of the characters or something?
Ah she thinks she's slagging off the d4 types but the irony is lost on her, she's a posh dub too, no matter how Clare culchie she thinks she is.