The Garrihy Sisters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Felt like commenting telling her to stay home. Does she really need to come to her parents holiday home ffs during this time. Not like she hasn't been away🙄
I don’t get this. Our government and Failte Ireland are telling us to ‘Make a Break for It’ and holiday in Ireland. Radio and tv ads are flogging Ireland’s ancient east, hidden heartlands and the wild Atlantic way, so you’re saying, in spite of our government encouraging us to travel within Ireland and incentivising us through upcoming tax breaks, she should stay at home? This attitude really irks me.

Reactions: 20
I'm not saying not go away on a 'staycation' What I'm saying is does she have to go away multiple times like so many influencers. Yes help the industry. But we still need to be cautious. Going away multiple times is not respecting the guidelines in my opinion.

Reactions: 8
I'm not saying not go away on a 'staycation' What I'm saying is does she have to go away multiple times like so many influencers. Yes help the industry. But we still need to be cautious. Going away multiple times is not respecting the guidelines in my opinion.
There’s no limit to how many times you can staycation in the guidelines

Reactions: 7
I didn't say there was. I said it was my opinion. I suppose we just disagree on this.

Reactions: 5
Yes you can move freely in the country but it doesn't mean you have to go away to multiple counties every other weekend. anyway her hotel trips are gifted and staying in her parents house. Shes hardly contributing to the hotel industry.Keeping social contacts to minimum is the least we can do.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Exactly. There’s a difference in going away and taking the piss. The Gardashians are up and down more often than a bleep’s knickers and they’d be the first complain about the rest of us

Reactions: 11
Exactly. There’s a difference in going away and taking the piss. The Gardashians are up and down more often than a bleep’s knickers and they’d be the first complain about the rest of us
Didn't doireann blast people for having house parties. I agree no need for having them but she is well able to tell others what to do. She will be in doolin lahinch Spanish point and up to ennis to see Aoibhins new house this weekend.

Reactions: 6
Aoibhin keeps putting filters on any photos or videos of her babies, like why? They always look so different on other family’s Instagram. Seems everything has to be perfect.

Aoibhin keeps putting filters on any photos or videos of her babies, like why? They always look so different on other family’s Instagram. Seems everything has to be perfect.
Perfectly fake.

Little children are beautiful as they are, imagine being so shallow to think a child needs artificial enhancement. Honestly, get a grip Aoibhin because that’s just messed up

Last edited:
Yeah I don’t think they’re helping the industry either given that they’re getting most things for free.

Doireann with her free piercing and not a mention of gift 🙄🙄🙄 they're shocking for using #gift

There’s no limit to how many times you can staycation in the guidelines
No there isn't but I'm pretty sure they still want people limiting their contacts and most people couldn't afford to be going on staycations every week so probably didn't think it was something that had to be said. But obviously this lot don't care. If you're going to go travelling all over at least leave a couple of weeks in between trips to give any potential symptoms a chance to show, so you aren't potentially spreading the virus all over the place and making contact tracing a nightmare. Just look at Aberdeen where one cluster had 191 contacts and involved 20 bars and restaurants!

No there isn't but I'm pretty sure they still want people limiting their contacts and most people couldn't afford to be going on staycations every week so probably didn't think it was something that had to be said. But obviously this lot don't care. If you're going to go travelling all over at least leave a couple of weeks in between trips to give any potential symptoms a chance to show, so you aren't potentially spreading the virus all over the place and making contact tracing a nightmare. Just look at Aberdeen where one cluster had 191 contacts and involved 20 bars and restaurants!
It’s very frustrating to watch. We have been nowhere all summer, due to go away next week but sadly am in one of the lockdown counties.

• Heart
It’s very frustrating to watch. We have been nowhere all summer, due to go away next week but sadly am in one of the lockdown counties.
I’m really sorry to hear that. It’s so frustrating watching people like the Gardashians swanning around everywhere with little or no regard for anyone. If the country returns to full lockdown it will be because of people like them and their selfish actions

It really is so annoying. Our honeymoon and mini moon were both cancelled and have no idea when we will be able to go now. Going away in Ireland in two weeks and if that's cancelled too because of selfish gobshites like these I'm going to scream!

• Heart
It really is so annoying. Our honeymoon and mini moon were both cancelled and have no idea when we will be able to go now. Going away in Ireland in two weeks and if that's cancelled too because of selfish gobshites like these I'm going to scream!
You do realise the selfish gobshites are the meat factory owners who didn't care about social distancing or having their staff get their tempartures checked everyday not people going on holidays in Ireland

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.