The Garrihy Sisters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's the best craic too, doesn't take herself too seriously. I think aoibhinn is very settled & old beyond her years..
Aoibheann can come across quite boring, I think it’s more the persona than who she really is! A bit more craic and realness would be good! Doireann is the best fun at least!

Doireann’s podcast is actually very funny. I quite like her, she seems great fun to be around. Just the amount of freebies and spon lately is getting annoying.

Reactions: 3
3 new members suddenly singing the Gardashian’s praises -Clare’s been busy circling the wagons! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Are Aoibhin and Clare 'social distancing' for our benefit in that boomerang...em you stayed in her house 2weeks ago Aoibhin and prob at the weekend for beo event. I doubt ye were keeping 2m distance then 🙈

Reactions: 7
Is Doireann actually for real? Flogging fake tan on the internet so she’s “shorts ready”? She just set women back about 50 years with this crap but as long as she’s making a quick buck she couldn’t care less!

And the same one will be banging on about “empowering women” and using nothing but unicorn’s tears on her skin at their next hippy fest, the absolute scammer

Reactions: 11
She used to absolutely slag any influencer doing any #'s now that's all she seems to be interested in. She must realise how expensive it is living in the real world without mammy and daddy shelling out for everything

Reactions: 8
I can't understand why companies like Dove release all their influencer ads on the same day - I looked at Instagram for a few minutes yesterday and saw two different influencers I don't follow shiteing on about Dove tanning mousse, and this morning Dzoireann was on the same bandwagon. Wouldn't it be more effective to release them gradually?
Is that her bedroom in the photo she shared in the ad? It looks as bland and boring as a budget hotel room. Does she own or rent?

Reactions: 14
She's renting an apartment in Castleknock five minutes away from mammy and daddy.

The Dove gradual moisturiser is actually really good, I discovered it during lockdown.

Reactions: 1
Has anyone seen the 2FM posts of Doireann? She looks like she has put on a good bit of weight. Either that or she’s maybe... pregnant?

Reactions: 2
I can't understand why companies like Dove release all their influencer ads on the same day - I looked at Instagram for a few minutes yesterday and saw two different influencers I don't follow shiteing on about Dove tanning mousse, and this morning Dzoireann was on the same bandwagon. Wouldn't it be more effective to release them gradually?
Is that her bedroom in the photo she shared in the ad? It looks as bland and boring as a budget hotel room. Does she own or rent?
I agree, totally puts me off when I see a few flogging it same day. If it was spread out surely they would get a wider reach. I bought a tan (be bold I think) once that was from a sponsored post (stupidly seen a few of them on about it). Never again. I always trust my friend’s recommendations and they’re the only ones who can influence me. It’s just sad how many people are sucked in. The only time I don’t mind seeing it is when a blogger genuinely loves a brand and plugs them purely on that basis and it’s consistent. And then the brand notices the blogger. I saw that with fiona Morgan Coleman she is always banging on about how brill Carter beauty is and they made her brand ambassador after a while. Her content has not changed since and I hope it never will! She still raves about it like she did from day one.

Reactions: 6
Has anyone seen the 2FM posts of Doireann? She looks like she has put on a good bit of weight. Either that or she’s maybe... pregnant?
Really hate comments like that. Good bit if weight? Heaven forbid not like half the country has put on the covid stone

Reactions: 29
Really hate comments like that. Good bit if weight? Heaven forbid not like half the country has put on the covid stone
You’re right, it was poorly phrased. My apologies! I’ve put on weight myself over Covid!

Reactions: 10
Is Doireann actually for real? Flogging fake tan on the internet so she’s “shorts ready”? She just set women back about 50 years with this crap but as long as she’s making a quick buck she couldn’t care less!

And the same one will be banging on about “empowering women” and using nothing but unicorn’s tears on her skin at their next hippy fest, the absolute scammer
It would be nice to see some influencers, especially Irish ones with naturally pale skin, actually embrace their natural skin and own it, rather than trying to encourage us all to fake tan because it apparently looks better.

Reactions: 15
It would be nice to see some influencers, especially Irish ones with naturally pale skin, actually embrace their natural skin and own it, rather than trying to encourage us all to fake tan because it apparently looks better.
Exactly! They are all so boring, a video of them doing tan in their stories every week.
I’m living in Canada and fake tan is not really a thing at all here. It’s a nice change!

Reactions: 4
She's renting an apartment in Castleknock five minutes away from mammy and daddy.

The Dove gradual moisturiser is actually really good, I discovered it during lockdown.
Yea I was excited to see a mousse version times are hard🤣

Reactions: 1
Felt like commenting telling her to stay home. Does she really need to come to her parents holiday home ffs during this time. Not like she hasn't been away🙄

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.