The frugality

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine spending all that money and all that time designing and planning your kitchen just to use black tape to cover up the white which you don’t like 🤣 that tape isn’t going to last long especially with kids, washing the cabinets, heat from the kitchen etc!
I’ve just unfollowed her after this post. WTF :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
For someone who says she’s a planner they never seem to think things thru! This, the freezer that’s too small, the table that’s too small/big in a too small space. I’m sure there have been other things too.

For someone who says she’s a planner they never seem to think things thru! This, the freezer that’s too small, the table that’s too small/big in a too small space. I’m sure there have been other things too.
The table is too big she claims, but she wants to add useless bar stool instead. wouldn't table be more useful and comfortable than bar stool? The table is perfect size imo

Reactions: 2
The table is too big she claims, but she wants to add useless bar stool instead. wouldn't table be more useful and comfortable than bar stool? The table is perfect size imo
none of their life makes sense to me! The rented office when they have other bedrooms in that house they could utilise? I mean I’m working from a back bedroom isn’t this standard?! The ‘big’ kitchen table is so small compared to what we have in a 3 bedroom terrace. They both are weirdos

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I came late to this party. I’m struggling to see her appeal. Was she a clothes stylist in real life? I can’t see that she did any attractive interiors styling.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yeah she was. She worked for Red magazine and then went freelance I think. Then her and her husband had a business making videos, promotional videos maybe? And throughout she had her blog. She does seem to have lost her way since she had her first child. I can’t remember when she gave up the day job. I do wonder what her and her husband will do for money if influencing stops being a thing. Yes she has the “frugal“ side of things, but that’s her USP not a separate thing.

Reactions: 1
Her new kitchen doesn’t look like it is wearing well either...it’s already looking chipped...

Her new kitchen doesn’t look like it is wearing well either...it’s already looking chipped...
Came here to say the same thing. Those cabinets look either disgustingly grubby or already chipped, either way it’s shocking after less than a month of use!

Reactions: 2
Came here to say the same thing. Those cabinets look either disgustingly grubby or already chipped, either way it’s shocking after less than a month of use!
Got my kitchen from the same place and it is so shoddy! I actually did contact her when she was choosing hers to warn her off 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I went and looked after reading your post, and yes, it does actually look like there are little white chips on the green doors. I hope if thats what the marks are, they complain, at least if it is an issue long term, I suppose they can just replace all the doors if they need to.

It is hard to take design advice seriously from someone that seems to already have such a big snagging/things we would have done differently list.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.